• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 8th: PM2019 050 - Galar Fossils! Stick 'em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

This is how I imagine the capture going:

After Ash is initially horrified at the sight of Dracovish he gets over it really quick once he sees how affectionate it is towards him. And after a possible battle with TR he invites it to join the team

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
This is how I imagine the capture going:

After Ash is initially horrified at the sight of Dracovish he gets over it really quick once he sees how affectionate it is towards him. And after a possible battle with TR he invites it to join the team
I think it may more like Dracovish freaking out from its own existence and I guess Ash eventually manages to calm it down and accepts who the thing is and offers it to join his roster (If Dracovish is a capture that is)

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
So Koharu is joining the boys in another fossil focused episode... will she become an archeologist or something like this?! That would be really cool!
Also, I guess this will be her first time going to Galar (the summary says they have been sent somewhere to research fossils by that guy from the Pewter museum, not that they will research fossils at the Pewter museum)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
How much do you want to bet the Galar fossils will be mixed together because of Team Rocket getting in the way & messing everything up?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
How much do you want to bet the Galar fossils will be mixed together because of Team Rocket getting in the way & messing everything up?
It isn't as if they'd match anyway. The lore of the fossils is that they never had found any matching parts to begin with.

Mew29240

Depending on how they write the Galar fossils. I wouldn't be surprised if Go gets all four of them because the researchers might not attempt to revive the fossils the same way again (and making the ones that were revived through the "stick 'em together" method one-of-a-kind species that Go needs for his Dex anyway).

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Depending on how they write the Galar fossils. I wouldn't be surprised if Go gets all four of them because the researchers might not attempt to revive the fossils the same way again (and making the ones that were revived through the "stick 'em together" method one-of-a-kind species that Go needs for his Dex anyway).
That's actually what I think is gonna happen.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Fair statement but at the same time I actually feel like they'll just dump at least one of them towards Ash, tho it's just a hunch and I assume that they may put more focus onto Dracovish in particular if that old promotional poster is anything to go by.

D

Deleted member 384931

Sounds the most logical theory

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Fair statement but at the same time I actually feel like they'll just dump at least one of them towards Ash, tho it's just a hunch and I assume that they may put more focus onto Dracovish in particular if that old promotional poster is anything to go by.
The only non-antagonistic character I can see with the Galar fossils is Goh for dex completion purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.