• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 8th: PM2019 050 - Galar Fossils! Stick 'em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Hey! I just moved to Japan and am trapped in a hotel in quarantine Anybody able to help me out and tell me what channel and time I can watch this love today? Please and thanks!!!!!

The Pokemon anime airs every Friday at 6:55pm

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So the official page seems to be teasing on twitter that Koharu might be getting a promotion to main character by specifically telling us to check her out in the opening which tells me she'll be featured in it much more then before.

Red and Blue

I'm mostly interested to seeing how other trainers react when Ash sends it out to battle

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
So the official page seems to be teasing on twitter that Koharu might be getting a promotion to main character by specifically telling us to check her out in the opening which tells me she'll be featured in it much more then before.

That's sad... Ash and Goh without a female companion looks fine as it is... But Chloe being a temporary companion like Gladion, Prof. Kukui, Alexa, Lyra, Todd or Ritchie makes more sense...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
That's sad... Ash and Goh without a female companion looks fine as it is... But Chloe being a temporary companion like Gladion, Prof. Kukui, Alexa, Lyra, Todd or Ritchie makes more sense...

Lol nope, could give a damn less about Goh and if Ash is going to be focusing on stupid pokemon like this abomination and Farfetch'd, give me more Chloe anyday of the week.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Lol nope, could give a damn less about Goh and if Ash is going to be focusing on stupid pokemon like this abomination and Farfetch'd, give me more Chloe anyday of the week.

Chloe won't progress the series' storyline anyway... Prof. Cerise has more impact... The only times she becomes relevant is when there are fossils involved or something filler-ish...

Guy100

This destroyed Ash's chances of getting Grookey. Now we know its Goh's for sure. I'd rather Ash caught Aerodacytl than that monsterousity. Ash's perfect team just got pushed down a peg.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Chloe won't progress the series' storyline anyway... Prof. Cerise has more impact... The only times she becomes relevant is when there are fossils involved or something filler-ish...

She literally just became a trainer last episode, and is already joining again so kind of hard to judge her so soon lol.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
She literally just became a trainer last episode, and is already joining again so kind of hard to judge her so soon lol.

Her character being pushed like this feels forced IMO... Especially the Eevee situation... Why promote the "second mascot" with her instead of Goh and that Yamper is more relevant than her?

Status
Not open for further replies.