• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 8th: PM2019 050 - Galar Fossils! Stick 'em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Sooo... I'm guessing if they're getting caught we'll only see a set of two (each fossil only gets found once). Dracovish and as a 'byproduct' Arctozolt.
In the SwSh games you can find multiple versions of each of the four Galarian fossils. They could apply that logic for the episode and get all four of the combined Pokemon

ShadowForce720

Figures comedy can't take place in Galar, so they're making Kanto the recipient.

Time to sin with life, boys.

Except it never said what region Ash, Goh, and Chloe were sent to. It just said that they were sent by the curator of the museum but doesn’t specify the location. So it’s a bit pre mature to automatically jump to the conclusion that this is in the Kanto region.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Nah I think they’re actually gonna debut all 4 where they manage to find more than 1 each at least. I wouldn’t see the point of debuting the Galar fossil abominations if you’re not debuting all 4 since they’re all an entire set.

Nah, the fossils are a set. The pokémon are just different endresults.

In the SwSh games you can find multiple versions of each of the four Galarian fossils. They could apply that logic for the episode and get all four of the combined Pokemon

Yes, but it would feel redundant to showcase all 4 in my eyes and take away from the uniqueness of the Dracovish. Showcasing Arctovish is a problem anyway.

ShadowForce720

Nah, the fossils are a set. The pokémon are just different endresults.

Yes, but it would feel redundant to showcase all 4 in my eyes and take away from the uniqueness of the Dracovish. Showcasing Arctovish is a problem anyway.

They likely plan on debuting all 4 Galar fossils anyway. Considering that this episode deals with putting the Galar fossils together it makes perfect sense and is more likely that all 4 Galar fossils will debut here.

Also no, the Galar fossils are not a set, there multiple fossils of each part and the Galar fossils are designed to be interchangeable with which top goes to which bottom.

Look just because you think it’s redundant or take away from the uniqueness of Dracovish doesn’t mean that there just going to prevent rows of the Galar fossils from debuting.

Heck seeing multiple fossil Pokémon is nothing new. So this argument that Dracozolt or Arctovish can’t debut because they share parts with Dracovish and Arctozolt and there can only be one of each part is ridiculous.

BobbbidyBob

Finally! Dig for those fossils booiiss.....gotta bury em all! Also dig a grave for Yamper.....dat insufferable thththththiiinggg!

Leonhart

Imagineer
While I'm pleased that Koharu's joining the boys on another adventure, having another fossil excavation episode just a few months after the Nibi City one doesn't really excite me. Even the prospect of seeing Uonoragon debut here doesn't make the episode sound that much more exciting.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
While I'm pleased that Koharu's joining the boys on another adventure, having another fossil excavation episode just a few months after the Nibi City one doesn't really excite me. Even the prospect of seeing Uonoragon debut here doesn't make the episode sound that much more exciting.
I agree... the recent episodes have been meh for me...

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Sooo... I'm guessing if they're getting caught we'll only see a set of two (each fossil only gets found once). Dracovish and as a 'byproduct' Arctozolt.

I could definitely see Ash getting Dracovish and Go getting Arctozolt - or Koharu getting Dracovish as her 'Mamoswine'.

Unless they don't plan to debut the other fossils in the anime, then it makes no sense that they don't get shown off here.

They probably search all day like in the last episode and find several fossils but cant find two matching ones, then Cara Liss tries putting them together anyway.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
They likely plan on debuting all 4 Galar fossils anyway. Considering that this episode deals with putting the Galar fossils together it makes perfect sense and is more likely that all 4 Galar fossils will debut here.

Also no, the Galar fossils are not a set, there multiple fossils of each part and the Galar fossils are designed to be interchangeable with which top goes to which bottom.

Look just because you think it’s redundant or take away from the uniqueness of Dracovish doesn’t mean that there just going to prevent rows of the Galar fossils from debuting.

Heck seeing multiple fossil Pokémon is nothing new. So this argument that Dracozolt or Arctovish can’t debut because they share parts with Dracovish and Arctozolt and there can only be one of each part is ridiculous.

It's as if you think that I haven't played the SwSh-game.. >.>

I'm saying that the four seperate fossils are a set. You don't get all four unless you actually try to match both tops with both bottoms. That's something I don't necessarily see the guys (and Koharu) doing. I mean I don't see them creating two mismatches and then going "oh whoopsie, lets try again". Also, only in the earlier games were there ever only a single pair of the fossils, but that's a thing of the past and nothing that I was implying.

I'm also wondering why you're not allowing me to speculate. I started my post with "I'm guessing" and you're making it sound as if I'm stating how it's going to happen as if I'm blabbering unbased facts. I'm not. I'm writing down a speculation on how I think the plot of this episode might go down.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Only positive for this episode is Chloe joining the boys, the Galar fossils could rot for all I care lol.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
It's as if you think that I haven't played the SwSh-game.. >.>

I'm saying that the four seperate fossils are a set. You don't get all four unless you actually try to match both tops with both bottoms. That's something I don't necessarily see the guys (and Koharu) doing. I mean I don't see them creating two mismatches and then going "oh whoopsie, lets try again". Also, only in the earlier games were there ever only a single pair of the fossils, but that's a thing of the past and nothing that I was implying.

I'm also wondering why you're not allowing me to speculate. I started my post with "I'm guessing" and you're making it sound as if I'm stating how it's going to happen as if I'm blabbering unbased facts. I'm not. I'm writing down a speculation on how I think the plot of this episode might go down.

Cara Liss is the one carrying out the process though, and they could easily go for all 4 at the same time in a "see if this works" manner.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So the abominations are coming already huh? Anyway sounds episode looks fun.

SAME
Bring back Dawn level of pokegirl characters

I'd love living in a world that has Ash, Goh and a Dawn-level girl character. That'd make the anime perfect for me.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Hmm.

Fossils, again?
Koharu, again?

Fossil Queen Koharu coming soon? :p

It would be so nice if that became her goal lmao.
She'll just take Goh's Aerodactyl, of course.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Status
Not open for further replies.