• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 8th: PM2019 050 - Galar Fossils! Stick 'em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Any complaints against the fish wont be tolerated smh
DRACOVISH FOR ASH LETS GOOOOOOO
ALthough if Chloe does get the fish, i wont mind that much
But i want Ash to get it
Chloe catching anything would be great. I'd like to see her break the curse of female characters having 3 or less Pokemon that started in XY.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Satoshi, Go and Koharu have been sent by the curator of the Museum of Science to research rare fossils. They work with local researchers to dig up all kinds of fossils, but...

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

I wonder if they will reference the mystery fossil that Koharu found? We never got to see what happened to it after Ash and Koharu carried it away.

Hopefully we see Aerodactyl.

So Koharu is joining the boys in another fossil focused episode... will she become an archeologist or something like this?! That would be really cool!
Also, I guess this will be her first time going to Galar (the summary says they have been sent somewhere to research fossils by that guy from the Pewter museum, not that they will research fossils at the Pewter museum)

Historian/Archaeologist Koharu would be cool, it compliments Goh's goal, and with 2 'researcher' characters on the cast we might actually see research being done again.

Depending on how they write the Galar fossils. I wouldn't be surprised if Go gets all four of them because the researchers might not attempt to revive the fossils the same way again (and making the ones that were revived through the "stick 'em together" method one-of-a-kind species that Go needs for his Dex anyway).

I could see this happening, they dig up a bunch that don't match, then Cara Lis decides to just stick them together.

Chloe catching anything would be great. I'd like to see her break the curse of female characters having 3 or less Pokemon that started in XY.

Give Koharu a full team and break the cute pokemon for female characters curse.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Dracovish
Really hope Ash gets it. Loved playing with it during my second walkthrough, in my first I had Inteleon.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh Jesus here we go. Stick the abominations with Goh and let's forget this ever happened lol.

Master Pikachu 11

I originally didn’t want Ash to get one of the Galar fossils, but if he does I hope that it isn’t his final capture because then this series will become predictable. I still want to see him get an old Gen fossil as well.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I originally didn’t want Ash to get one of the Galar fossils, but if he does I hope that it isn’t his final capture because then this series will become predictable. I still want to see him get an old Gen fossil as well.
I doubt Dracovish will be Ash’s last if it’s going to be an Ash capture anyways.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Sooo... I'm guessing if they're getting caught we'll only see a set of two (each fossil only gets found once). Dracovish and as a 'byproduct' Arctozolt.

I could definitely see Ash getting Dracovish and Go getting Arctozolt - or Koharu getting Dracovish as her 'Mamoswine'.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Sooo... I'm guessing if they're getting caught we'll only see a set of two (each fossil only gets found once). Dracovish and as a 'byproduct' Arctozolt.

I could definitely see Ash getting Dracovish and Go getting Arctozolt - or Koharu getting Dracovish as her 'Mamoswine'.
Nah I think they’re actually gonna debut all 4 where they manage to find more than 1 each at least. I wouldn’t see the point of debuting the Galar fossil abominations if you’re not debuting all 4 since they’re all an entire set.

Status
Not open for further replies.