• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 8th: PM2019 050 - Galar Fossils! Stick 'em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decidueye23

So she has a partner. While i think they should get on with showing off all the four fossils, with drqcovish alone featuring on the postwr could hint that it could get a bigger role. Hopfully results in an Ash capture.

Henry's Journey

That isn’t a 4 week break, 3 consecutive weeks without a episode would be a 3 week break because the 4th week isn’t a break as there is a episode airing then.

A week break when it come to a episode of the anime refers to a week where no episode airs.

So for instance say if episode 45 aired October 7th and episode 46 aired October 21st that would mean there was a one week break.

Likewise ifepisode 45 aired October 7th and episode 46 aired October 27th that would mean there was a 2 week break.

*There are 3 dates without episodes airing, a 3 week gap. That's correct.
*There are 28 days (4 weeks) between the airing of PM049 (december 11) and PM050 (january 8). That's correct.

He's talking about lenght of time, the wait for a new episode will be almost a full month.

Henry's Journey

Though let's not get ahead of ourselves. For all we know, Dracovish could end up being a POTD like Zapdos, Marshstomp, and Mewtwo ( :() were...

Sun and Moon when they changed timeslots, as I recall.

Should have been more specific, was talking about year-end gaps XD I forgot you can check them here https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_anime_episodes

and after reading that summary it seems these fossils may be PotD, an episode to showcase Galar fossils and nothing more (of course, Go could catch something in the wild area).

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So the criminal Cara Liss IS showing up on the show after all. And she's got company!

Anyway, let's hope the staff makes the Wild Area more appealing this time.

Master Pikachu 11

That's a reach isn't it? Why would they care about that series? Besides if they didn't give Ash a Tyrunt/Tyrantrum in XY when he had an empty spot perfect for it why would you think they'd do that now? Dracovish is ugly sure but it's the best fossil Pokemon option at the moment.
You could say the same thing about the first three Pokémon that he just caught in this series, why give him a Dragonite, Gengar and Lucario when he could have got them in their respective series or they could have given him Lucario in XY to showcase ME, but again they had other plans for those series and many said that if he wasn’t going to get those Pokémon then, then he wasn’t going to get them now and look what happened. The answer to your question is simple, they didn’t give him Tyrantrum in the XY series because of the same reason that he didn’t catch shiny Phantump. They always planned for Goodra to come back and participate in the league.

BobbbidyBob

I hope this is another case of “this doesn’t sound exiting but will surprise us” kind of episode. It’s best to lower expectations for a more enjoyable experience. XP

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
So Koharu is going to Galar! Nice!
I guess they will find two parts of fossils and get one of the Galar fossils pokémon, Go can get two of them, then something happens and they need to use the fossils to help them and become friends, and at the end Ash and Co catch they.

Maxim

Beyond repair
So, Cara Liss appears.
Since I first saw the title, I expected her to appear. After all, it was her in the games who came up with the whole idea of combining Fossils and made a machine for that (bringing pain and suffering to the Pokemon world...). Of course, the anime doesn't always have to follow the games, but looks like this time it did, which is always nice.

And they're apparently giving Cara a companion (possibly a "male counterpart" for her, with a similarly caricatural design, but this is just my educated guess). Interesting.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Chloe: I'm going to be...a Pokemon Showcase performer!

Everyone Watching: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(Note: I really liked Serena when she was trying to distance herself from her mother's Rhyhorn Racing shadow. I...abhorred what she picked instead, though.)
It'd've been fine if they hadn't decided that she could never lose by genuinely being outdone.
Yeah, but since that Chewtle must be currently being trained by TR's grunts, we can assume it will return at some point and it will evolve. (It will be too cruel to keep such a cute Pokemon between the losers of the series).
They had Mimikyu for all of SM, Inkay (prpbably meant to be at least) for XY, Mime Jr. through DP. They've always kept at least 1 cute mon for TR.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Wow. They couldn't come up with a punny name for her anime-only assistant, so they just called him Boorish.
It'd've been fine if they hadn't decided that she could never lose by genuinely being outdone.
Unless she tripped.
At Ash's current state Leon would stomp him
Please. Ash hasn't even beaten a single Galar Gym Leader yet (dear god, writers) and yet Leon can't even handle Eternatus without badgeless Ash's help. If Ash beats Bea, he's making Leon his ***** wearing a cape.

ShadowForce720

They had Mimikyu for all of SM, Inkay (prpbably meant to be at least) for XY, Mime Jr. through DP. They've always kept at least 1 cute mon for TR.

They already have that with Morpeko, so there isn’t really anything preventing Chewtle from evolving.

Wow. They couldn't come up with a punny name for her anime-only assistant, so they just called him Boorish.

Unless she tripped.

Please. Ash hasn't even beaten a single Galar Gym Leader yet (dear god, writers) and yet Leon can't even handle Eternatus without badgeless Ash's help. If Ash beats Bea, he's making Leon his ***** wearing a cape.

I’m not seeing how when Leon was able to defeat Eternatus in it’s base form, which forced it to Eternamax which then it easily beat Ash and Goh until Zamazenta and Zacian showed up.

If ash beats Bea it doesn’t really say anything about Leon.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

...What? Gasattsu is a pun on "gasatsu" (boorish) the same way Ukattsu is a pun on "ukatsu" (careless). It's literally the exact same type of punny name.

So, Cara Liss appears.
Since I first saw the title, I expected her to appear. After all, it was her in the games who came up with the whole idea of combining Fossils and made a machine for that (bringing pain and suffering to the Pokemon world...).

"Stick 'em together" is her "catchphrase", her name was basically in the title already. It was spelled out clearly that this episode was about her.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.