• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 8th: PM2019 050 - Galar Fossils! Stick 'em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

I'm just dreading going back to that bleak grey sky that is constant in the Galar region :(

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Is Dracovish a focus mon here? Or they just used it in the promo poster for this episode? I'm sure Goh will get all 4 then...

So next episode would be the Suicune one?

Wait, Chloe again for a fossil episode? I'm sure the archeologist will return as well...

Red and Blue

Unless Dracovish picks a fight with some Dyanamaxed Pokémon TR will probably be the conflict. Despite the fossils coming out wrong they may still want to steal them

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Unless Dracovish picks a fight with some Dyanamaxed Pokémon TR will probably be the conflict. Despite the fossils coming out wrong they may still want to steal them

More than that, they may want to steal them because they came out wrong since they would be one-of-a-kind Pokémon. Imagine how valuable they would be to Giovanni for a new theme park or in the case of a need for emergency funds, how valuable they could be to a Pokémon preserve. For more sinister applications, imagine how they could be used for research into engineering more Pokémon and/or "abominations" that could be Team Rocket's to control. There are tons of things he and Team Rocket could do with them.

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
I wonder if Koharu will wear the same outfit she had in the other fossil episode. Those clothes look suitable to go to a place like Galar (you know, cold).

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Ah yes, the true villain of the Galar Region finally arrives. Cara Liss is here.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm not surprised that Ukattsu's here, although that doesn't excite me. I suppose that I've just never liked her character in the games since she looks like a grubby version of Matori to me, so my expectations for how she'll be portrayed here are low.

Status
Not open for further replies.