• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 8th: PM2019 050 - Galar Fossils! Stick 'em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
You know all these descriptions are stitched together from zukan entries, right?

nickdt

They specifically mention the possibility of the fossils becoming companions for the heroes......
Yea the fossils are definitely getting captured!
Ofc it doesn't mean necessarily that ash will get dracovish
But I honestly am inclined to believe that's the case

I mean, Sobble was on Ash's page and Galarfetch'd on Goh's. So... might also be the case here.

johno1995

I think it’d be fun if Ash got all of them, lol.

He is excited about fossil hunting and “science” stuff, plus I just happen to really like the -zolt’s and would like to see them with him.

Decidueye23

My jaw would be on the floor if chloe got two back to back mons. Ideally since arctovosh cant brethe on land, the three land dewlling omes ciuld go to the three MCs but i am not going to hold my breath for it

My jaw would be on the floor if chloe got two back to back mons. Ideally since arctovosh cant brethe on land, the three land dewlling omes ciuld go to the three MCs but i am not going to hold my breath for it
But the girls at school would either scream and run away or ridicule her for getting an abomination with its face upside-down.
That's why I'd say Arctozolt over the vish
Oh no, Chloe's becoming an electric type gym leader, and Vermilion City has an Electric Gym...

Master Pikachu 11

As funny as this is, did you not see the preview? Go looked like he wanted nothing to do with these fossils.
I still expect him to end up with one despite his skepticism.
So the magazine says the fossils are possible new captures if they are restored successfully, I'm still hoping all three kids gets fossils, but as long Ash catches Dracovish I'm happy.
Yeah I expect the fossils to get captured, we shall see if Chloe adds back to back captures

Yeah I expect the fossils to get captured, we shall see if Chloe adds back to back captures
If we don't include Goh, has anyone ever made back to back captures in the anime?

Henry's Journey

Satoshi, Go and Koharu have been sent by the curator of the Museum of Science to research rare fossils. They work with local researchers to dig up all kinds of fossils, but...

--------

Satoshi, Go and Koharu have been sent by the curator of the Museum of Science, whom they met a while ago, to research the rare fossils of the Galar region. In the Wild Area, the trio encounters two researchers conducting an excavation: Ukattsu "the Careless" and Gasattsu "the Boorish". They all work together to dig up various fossils, which they place together in the restoration device. Just what is it that appears as a result?

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 上野史博 (Fumihiro Ueno)
Animation Director 篠原隆 (Takashi Shinohara)

--------

https://i.img ur.com/Rp5WSAE.jpg

A SHOCKING SCOOP! NEW POKÉMON HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED THROUGH FOSSILS?!
Fossils of Pokémon that lived in the ancient past have been excavated and brought back to life in modern day?! It's a super shocking new Pokémon discovery!!

POKÉMON GET RESSURRECTED FROM FOSSILS TANKS TO TECHNOLOGY?!
Satoshi and his friends are visiting a place where they reearch Pokémon fossils. Maybe they'll gain new companions if the ressurrecton is successful?!

WHAT ARE FOSSILS?!
Fossils are the bodies of creatures that died in the ancient past which turned into stone as the years passed.

Top left blurb: Is this a claw? Wonder what it actually looked like.
Bottom middle blurb: Pokémon get restored by combining multiple fossils.
Bottom blurb: What will the Pokémon created by the restoration device look like...?

UOCHILLDON: Its body is protected by a thick skin. It appears breathing difficulties made this Pokémon go extinct.
UONORAGON: It has powerful legs and jaws. Its own overhunting of its prey was what drove it to extinction.
PATCHILLDON: It preserved prey with the ice on its body. It seems it went extinct because it moved so slowly.
PATCHIRAGON: The muscles in its tail generate its electricity. It went extinct because it depleted all its plant-based food sources.

WHICH POKÉMON WILL BE BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE?! "GALAR FOSSILS! STICK 'EM TOGETHER!!" AIRS FRIDAY JANUARY 8TH, 2021!!

THERE ARE LOTS OF OTHER POKÉMON THAT HAVE BEEN BROUGHT BACK FROM FOSSILS AS WELL!!
Technology has restored many Pokémon from discovered fossils.
ANOPTH: It lived on the sea floor and hunted with claws.
AMARUS: Its body was discovered in over 100 million year old ice and restored.
OMNITE: It swam by twisting its 10 tentacles about.
PTERA: It uses its sawlike fangs to shred its prey!
PROTOGA: It was seemingly the ancestor of many turtle Pokémon.
ARCHEN: It couldn't fly, but moved by hopping.
KABUTO: It apparently lived on beaches 300 million years ago.
LILYLA: It lived on the seafloor 100 million years ago.
ZUGAIDOS: It apparently used its hard head to fight Ptera.
CHIGORAS: It has a jaw that can even destroy a car.
TATETOPS: It lived in ancient jungles.

I like how the pokedex describes how these poor things went extinct.

I still think nobody will catch them but I'd like a surprise like G-Farfetch'd was.

I guess we'll find out when we see the Preview on Friday

...which preview on friday? about what? ._.

Red and Blue

I don't want Satoshi to get Dracovish, but only because I'm curious how disappointment will be if he doesn't catch him
I'd be pretty disappointed but not to the extent I was with Sobble. At least they aren't baiting him catching Dracovish this time

Status
Not open for further replies.