• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 8th: PM2019 050 - Galar Fossils! Stick 'em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I was kinda hoping Ash didn't catch Dracovish. But if this end card is true, then I'll just hold out hope that the animators gave them both to Goh and they just wanted both him & Ash riding them...
Nah its def reality.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
ASH CAUGHT DRACOVISH?!

YEEEESSSS!!!
Yes he did. Some dingus over there just had to leak the ending like with the Alola League conclusion lmao. And ofc with that also unfortunately breaks the record of them going this long without majorly leaking something.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Yes he did. Some dingus over there just had to leak the ending like with the Alola League conclusion lmao. And ofc with that also unfortunately breaks the record of them going this long without majorly leaking something.
Lord I pray to Arceus Sobble's Episode doesn't get leaked...

One thing I did notice tho.

Everyone thought Goh would get Dracozolt. But he ended up getting ARCTOZOLT instead! XD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Sweet jesus it's even uglier then I thought, hopefully it gets the Farfetch'd treatment or Palpitoad treatment and vanishes forever smh.

RetroPokeFan

Look this
Dracovish for Ash, Arctozolt to Goh:

Eh I guess. Don’t really have much attachment for these Pokémon so for me it’s just another walk in the park for both Ash and Goh. Probably means Ash won’t be getting Grookey either which’ll be a first for the series where he goes without a single starter. I just have to wonder what they plan on doing with them.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Well, it makes sense for Dracovish and Arctozolt to be featured rather than the other two fossil combinations since it's likely that they only found four fossils and can only make two Pokémon. And since Dracovish has always been the popular choice for Ash, Arrctozolt would make up the remaining two fossils.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Lord I pray to Arceus Sobble's Episode doesn't get leaked...

One thing I did notice tho.

Everyone thought Goh would get Dracozolt. But he ended up getting ARCTOZOLT instead! XD

Define "everyone", because I called this outcome literally a month ago on december 7th. Post #59 of this thread, page 3.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well looks liked we are getting an updated opening with this episode, kind of sucks that Ash has been spoiled already and that I could not care about either spoiler in the slightest. Hopefully they give Chloe more to do in the new opening at this point that's the only interesting part lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.