• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 8th: PM2019 050 - Galar Fossils! Stick 'em Together!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sword master zacian

Aw I love him and his derpy face. Couldn't care less that it's been spoiled at all, this is the best outcome and gives Ash two dragon types on the same team now, which is kind of cool, although I expect Dracovish will serve more as a water type..

Arctozolt for Goh is cool too, but let's face it, we'll basically never see it..
If it gets used as much as riolu/lucario which i doubt it. it will most likely end up same as dtagonite and gengar after hving its debut battle it will become dormant for long time

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Dracovish!! And Arctozolt <3<3<3 And the same old opening but renewed yet again -_-
It's supposedly going to be like that for the entire series. Like the HxH OP.

Red and Blue

Okay, I'm done with this holier then thou-attitude with 'spoilertags' in a freaking spoiler section.

Ash is getting Dracovish. This has been obvious since the summary heavily hinted to the boys getting new companions (which always means that a capture is going to happen). And most obviously, when everybody is using spoilertags, that's exactly the kind of thing that would trigger people into knowing that SOMETHING has been caught. Put one and one together and you get the obvious answer.

Nobody has ever spoiler-tagged anything in the spoiler-section outside of information about upcoming games. This is ridiculous.
I mean they could have given Arctozolt to Koharu instead of Go, lol. She could be considered a companion

Ultra Beast Lover

Ok so Ash now has all of the known Pokemon types, is a regional Champion, has caught a mythical, has a Lucario, and now has a fossil. What else did we always want Ash to get? Feels like we're running out of things for Ash to do.

PsychoLogical

Ok so Ash now has all of the known Pokemon types, is a regional Champion, has caught a mythical, has a Lucario, and now has a fossil. What else did we always want Ash to get? Feels like we're running out of things for Ash to do.
He's just missing a Legendary and has never used Mega Evolution (melmetal doesn't count, he doesnt have an actual Legendary, only a Mythical.)

PsychoLogical

Yeah, I know, I was counting Melmetal as the mythical. Oh and he caught an Ultra Beast.
Ye thats really it, all hes missing is a Legendary. And I guess not using ME as well.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
  • Capture a legendary (Kubfu?)
  • Use Mega Evolution (he has Charizard, Gengar, Heracross, Sceptile, Glalie and Lucario to do that)
  • Defeat an E4
  • Defeat a regional champion
  • Defeat a box legendary
  • Defeat a dynamaxed mon 1v1
  • Use a Pokémon w/ HA (correct me if I missed someone on this one)
  • Capture an Eevee and evolve it
  • Capture another Electric-type
  • Capture a Pikaclone
  • Capture a Tyranitar, Absol, Flygon, Zoroark (and other popular faves)
  • Capture a Galar starter (Grookey?)
  • Capture a starter (regardless of the stage) outside the current generation
  • Defeat Giovanni
  • Receive a gift mon

DuskAstral

• Capture a legendary (Kubfu?)
  • Use Mega Evolution (he has Charizard, Gengar, Heracross, Sceptile, Glalie and Lucario to do that)
  • Defeat a regional champion
  • Capture an Eevee and evolve it
  • Capture a Galar starter (Grookey?)
As for these subsections, I don't think he needs them for anything (one is even filled in):
1) He is strong and without them, so why catch them?
2) Battle Bond Greninja can already be considered the equivalent of Mega Evolution, so Mega Evolution itself is also unnecessary for him to be happy
3) He has already beaten Orange Islands Regional Champion Drake
4) What does Eevee need? He already has Pikachu so he doesn't need a second gaming mascot
5) I think the Pokémon Journeys series is the perfect moment for Satoshi to do without a regional starter for the first time (especially since nothing like that happened before)

He still hasn't caught a Psychic or a Fairy type

Mimey doesn't count

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Stop taking their dex entries so seriously

I've always thought the whole dex thing was slightly suspicious, like why does capturing something in the games get you an entry (right away, no less) but not battling it as a wild Pokemon or as part of an NPC's team does not?

Decidueye23

Well
I was always on board eith him getting dracovish
Did i think he would get for sure. I was 50 50 about it because i did not want to be disappointed like i was with sobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.