• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 8th: XY055 - The Weakest Dragon Ever!? Enter Goomy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Team Rocket end up abducting a Goomy alongside Pikachu!

http://i.imgur.com/7KiHPXS.jpg

The weakest among all Dragon types!? A Goomy joins Ash!?

Suddenly a Goomy appears before Ash! It's said to be the weakest of all Dragon Types, but...

A Goomy comes falling from the sky!!
Suddenly, a Goomy falls down from the sky right in front of Ash! It appears to be extremely weak, but...

Goomy:
It has a gooey and extremely soft body.

Is it really a Dragon type!?

When it gets water on it, it gets somewhat perky!
Its body absorbs water, which causes it to regain its stamina!

Goomy is so weak it's even scared of Dedenne!!
Goomy is deathly afraid of Dedenne, the Pokémon Bonnie carries with her! What can the reason be...?

What nasty memories does Goomy carry with it...!?

It actually wants to become strong!?
The truth is, Goomy actually wants to grow stronger. Ash understands how it feels, and...

"So... Do you want to travel with me?"

---

http://i.imgur.com/LB4mNUN.jpg

"As they continue their journey towards Coumarine City, Ash and his friends meet a Goomy. The Goomy and Pikachu both end up getting abducted by Team Rocket, but are able to work together to escape."
Blurb: "Ash helps the weak Goomy"

---

http://i.imgur.com/onwv5Ep.jpg

"It's a dragon type, yet it's so weak?"
"Enter Goomy!!"

"When you think of Dragon types, you think of nothing but cool and strong Pokémon... right? Goomy may look weak at first glance, but what kind of guy are we really dealing with here?"

Huh!? Is Ash's hat a new... Pokémon!?
A Goomy suddenly falls on top of Ash's head! It somehow appears to be extremely weak.

Thanks to Ash and his friends, Goomy recovers. Now it's completely attached to them!?

Goomy:
It's known as the weakest of all Dragon types. Its body is really gooey.

"There's a reason why it's so weak!?"
For some reason, this Goomy appears to be extremely weak. Is it really all right for it to join Ash when it's like this?

"It's afraid of Dedenne!?"
It gets frightened when it spots Dedenne, which is even smaller than it!!

It lays flat and gets really timid around Pancham!

Goomy has some really bad memories. What happened in its past...?

Goomy joins in the episodes airing January 8th and 15th!? Enjoy its role in the anime from that point on!!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So TR snatches Pikachu and Goomy, which I expect will lead to Ash rescuing both and bonding with Goomy, then him catching it.

KKS-Lapras

Please, please, please Ash catch Goomy, and not Clemont on behalf of Bonnie.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
You know what? Bring on the Goomy. I'm warming up to it.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Its pretty obvious its going to Ash. It seems like they'll make Goomy weak just so Ash doesn't get a powehouse early on.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
This is the scan.

[IMG139]http://i.imgur.com/7KiHPXS.jpg[/IMG139]

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Omg that picture in the water, why are you so adorable Goomy :p, bring on lord Goomy 2015.

i don't think goomy is weak, that's what the writers think about the pokemon

and somebody is going to catch that goomy

Go to the Pokedex, Goomy is called the weakest dragon type, thats where the title comes from.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
So Ash will probably end up getting this Goomy. Seems like it it interact with everyone in the cast though. I enjoy those types of episodes.

KKS-Lapras

Omg that picture in the water, why are you so adorable Goomy :p, bring on lord Goomy 2015..

All I got to say is, I told you so, he's so freaking versatile, it's the advantage of a simplistic design.

Is Goomy crying in the one photo on the bottom left?

Little Hero

Does that Goomy look a little sick in one of those pictures...or is it blushing? (There's this blue tint over its eyes...)

Xuxuba

I hope he's more like a goofy and funny pokemon like Psyduck instead o being just a weak, underdog pokemon that becomes powerhouse later (haven't we got enough of this already?? ).

Status
Not open for further replies.