• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 9: XY012 - Capture The Pokemon Buyer! Operation: Spewpa Disguise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Could that guy with the Diggersby be the hunter??

469px-Pokemon_Fan_Nov13_3.jpg

diakyu

One of these new episodes has to be a Serena capture episode and I'm putting my money on this one.

Luthor

Looking at the title saying scatterbug impersonation plan, this suggest to me someone will have a scatterbug disguise. But who could do such a role, Dedenne? Pikachu? fennekin? Ash?(he has dressed as a pokemon before.)

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hopefully Serena gets one of those Scatterbugs

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
He does look like a villain but doesn't look like a hunter. He looks like maybe he's the one who asked for all the Scatterbug.

The thing I'm confused about is why does he even need to hire anybody if he has a Diggersby?? He could of beat like 5 of them with 1 hit.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I'm intrigued as to who is commanding the Marill and Azurill against that Weedle and whatever the other Pokemon is..

The hunter perhaps? Would be better if he were also after other Pokemon, besides Scatterbug..

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
why is Clemont small?

My guess would be that Ash and Serena learns that Clemont is the Luminose City Gym Leader and wants to know why he hide that fact from them.

I'm intrigued as to who is commanding the Marill and Azurill against that Weedle and whatever the other Pokemon is..

The hunter perhaps? Would be better if he were also after other Pokemon, besides Scatterbug..

Based on the legs of the person, i would say that its Serena (i can somewhat make out the pink pokeball signs on her shoes in that image).

Also we are not sure if the person is really commanding those pokemons in that scene for a battle.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'

Maybe it is tracry and he wants to travel with ash again.

nuzamaki90

Could that guy with the Diggersby be the hunter??

View attachment 11074

Hopefully he is, it does look like he is doing one of those maniacle laughs TR usually do with their mouth covering up half of their face lol

I'd love to see Pikachu face off against a Diggersby, but it would also be pretty cool if Serena faces off against that guy because I really want to see Fennekin in action as it's my least favorite starter and I want to see it do something.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
If that's the hunter then I'm disappointed. I wanted a competent villain for once, but we're getting a Scatterbug/Spewpa hunter who looks strange and owns a Diggersby or whatever that Pokemon is called. Ugh. I can't see how this episode could turn out to be interesting. I mean even a capture wouldn't save this episode from being so average imo.

why would pokemon hunters want with Scatterbug?

Something to do with its forms maybe?

It could be that someone hired the hunter to get scatterbugs so they can evolve them, looking for a specific pattern

If that's the hunter then I'm disappointed. I wanted a competent villain for once, but we're getting a Scatterbug/Spewpa hunter who looks strange and owns a Diggersby or whatever that Pokemon is called. Ugh. I can't see how this episode could turn out to be interesting. I mean even a capture wouldn't save this episode from being so average imo.

I don't get how his looks and Pokemon means he's not competent.

Just another example of a forum member jumping to conclusions and looking for a reason to moan.

Dax

Legend
I hope this Scatterbug or Spewpa remains untouched by the cast, especially Serena. I'm not here for her turning into a May clone. However, the episode does seem interesting so here's hoping some nice moments are included.

Status
Not open for further replies.