• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January Plot Discussion

matt0044

If Black gets his Gym badge, maybe he'll join the league.

With only 31 people, they can't have an even number of people without cutting several people out. If Black gets the Badge, he can join the League as a late entry or something. That way, it'll be an even 32.

That's assuming he can get his Mojo back and manage without Musha. GO GET 'EM, BLACK!

e9310103838

I do not know whether it send here, but it is the French version of the latest progress, so I made ​​in this.

192a4f600c338744b4afc39e510fd9f9d62aa0fd.jpg

It is a bloody scene......

This is heroic, although. ;071;

matt0044

Let me guess: Viz is going to clean it all up.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Black calling Clay "Master" I guess we have to have that Dexholder-Gym Leader student and teacher relationship after all.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Black calling Clay "Master" I guess we have to have that Dexholder-Gym Leader student and teacher relationship after all.

........He said "mister". Black was taught by Brycen, not Clay.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
........He said "mister". Black was taught by Brycen, not Clay.

My bad, couldn't see the "i". I haven't been able to follow everything from BW after a certain point. But at least Black was taught by someone. I love the Dexholder/Gym leader student/teacher relationship.

JB2448

Slice of Pecan Pie
Oh, and since I've been posting this everywhere:
[img139]http://jb2448.info/var/albums/Pokemon_Special_Miscellaneous/pokemon_fan_11-22-2012_advert_720p.jpg[/img139]
I'm glad Cilan officially has scleras in Pokémon Special.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
Oh, and since I've been posting this everywhere:
[img139]http://jb2448.info/var/albums/Pokemon_Special_Miscellaneous/pokemon_fan_11-22-2012_advert_720p.jpg[/img139]
I'm glad Cilan officially has scleras in Pokémon Special.

Gotta love that picture! I really wanna know the outcome of their battle.

Janovy

Banned
Anyone noticed that the Shadow Triad guys have the same face expressions as the Striation bros? XD

lolipiece

Staff member
Anyone noticed that the Shadow Triad guys have the same face expressions as the Striation bros? XD

I did. Nine months ago.

Well, I made this and I wanted to know what you people think. The clues are there, and I've been gathering them for a while now.

This has nothing to do with the games, and is strictly for Pokemon Adventures.

And yes, this has been done to death, but not for this manga. I don't care if you don't believe them to be the Shadow Triad, it's just a theory and that's all it is until their true identities are revealed.

Sorry if the images are too big, just wanted to get all the info.

[img139]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/6559/shadowtriad1.png[/img139]

[img139]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1374/shadowtriad2.png[/img139]

[img139]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/4003/shadowtriad3.png[/img139]

[img139]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/2429/shadowtriad4.png[/img139]

[img139]http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2307/shadowtriad5.png[/img139]

So, what do you think? Is there any holes in this that you like to point out? (No, I don't care about spelling errors)

Any ideas you'd like to add?

Janovy

Banned
I did. Nine months ago.
I actually meant that specific colored picture. ;) It's funny because despite the fact that they totally debunked the theory of Striaton Bros being the Shadow Triad in Special, they still have matching faces in that one picture. XD

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I actually meant that specific colored picture. ;) It's funny because despite the fact that they totally debunked the theory of Striaton Bros being the Shadow Triad in Special, they still have matching faces in that one picture. XD

Well, maybe they've debunked it, but there still might be reason.... (bear with me on this)

The Shadow Triad and the Striaton brothers face off, just like in the games. Then, the Striaton brothers get beat, just like in the games. Imagine what would happen if the Shadow Triad disguise themselves as the Striaton Trio for one reason or another (might be found out in this saga, or in the BW2 Saga if it ever happens); could be something to consider.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
For some reason I really want this Shadow Triad/Striaton Bros. thing to be a double red-herring, like it all being a ploy or something and they really are the Triad. That would be a great twist.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
For some reason I really want this Shadow Triad/Striaton Bros. thing to be a double red-herring, like it all being a ploy or something and they really are the Triad. That would be a great twist.

EWWWWW no. Dx they already did that with Pryce anyway :p but I rather like the Striaton Brothers battling here. It could be like their version of the memory link 8D and then have their depression scene afterward

Kimchu

Onward!
Well, maybe they've debunked it, but there still might be reason.... (bear with me on this)

The Shadow Triad and the Striaton brothers face off, just like in the games. Then, the Striaton brothers get beat, just like in the games. Imagine what would happen if the Shadow Triad disguise themselves as the Striaton Trio for one reason or another (might be found out in this saga, or in the BW2 Saga if it ever happens); could be something to consider.

I actually really like this idea. The only problem that I can spot though is on how the Shadow Triad could change their faces into the Striaton brothers' after beating and replacing them. Since it's proven that they're different people, they couldn't possibly have the same faces (unless we're looking at clones here, or Ditto-essence spray cans like Petrel's.)

...Or maybe it could go the other way around. What if the Shadow Triad were the ones beaten instead, and the Striaton bros replace them in BW2. Maybe they can pose as double-agents for the gym leaders or something. They were "off training" in the BW2 games if I remember correctly, which is why they weren't taking charge of their gym. Maybe Kusaka could use this excuse as an advantage for this plot revelation. (Also, I'm aware that the Shadow Triad in the BW2 games are not likely to be the Striaton brothers, especially considering the anime trailer, but a lot of outrageous things can happen in this manga, so it's not that far-fetched to consider.)

Either way, these theories seem pretty plausible.

Kaiserin

please wake up...

I've considered this idea as well, actually. Since, y'know, they're ninjas and all, and are masters at the art of illusion as a result. That could account both for the scene deception and how they disguised themselves so perfectly. It seems unlikely, but it certainly could happen if Kusaka willed it.

e9310103838

I Looked it, Striaton brothers appear in P2 laboratory and battle with Shadow Triad.

Although we do not know why they appear in that, but they have no reason to disguise in the case of no outsiders...... ;071;

lolipiece

Staff member
Netkun updated.

Nothing really important, other that a few pics of Kusaka and Yamamoto in France.