1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

January Plot Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by e9310103838, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Moni_22

Moni_22 Well-Known Member

We thought HGSS was finished too in the magazines and then the volumes included a whole new part of the arc. The same with BW where Black got trapped in the orb and this served to set up BW2.

2. SerGoldenhandtheJust

SerGoldenhandtheJust Well-Known Member

BW had one extra chapter . We are talking about a whole arc here. It's gonna take atleast 10 chapters minimum to do it properly

3. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

I think one of the characters I'm looking forward to in SwSh is Gym Leader Raihan who is just so freaking narcissistic lol that he has to take a selfie at the most inopportune times. It's weird because like when Hollywood movies does that kind of selfie joke, it feels so forced and out-of-place but when GameFreak does it, it's so freaking believable that this guy just loves himself way too much lol.

Moni_22 likes this.
  4. ballinamon

ballinamon Active Member

What seriously? I didn't know about the HGSS, what was it?
    And is true the XY extension? about what could be the story?

5. Moni_22

Moni_22 Well-Known Member

I believe the magazine just ended when they defeated Team Rocket and saved Arceus. Then the volumes added the part where Giovanni, Lance and Price showed up and all that came after that.

It's true but we don't know what's being added. Probably side chapters to expand on some things.

6. Zipper4242

Zipper4242 Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.

Whoa. So they added the best parts of the entire arc in volumes. Didn’t know that. Pretty cool

shoz999 likes this.
  7. shoz999

shoz999 Do you wanna try a good Tapu Cocoa? My treat.

It finally hit me who Schilly reminds me of. She reminds me of Akko from Little Witch Academia.