• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

AaaaAAAAAAAH!!!!
Staff member
'Ello, 'ello, hola! Ciao and bonjour!

It's a new Pokespe SV for November!

F_bMw3dbQAAZd4B.jpg

F_bM8m8b0AASnoH.jpg

F_bNDANacAAJ310.jpg

F_bNGKEaUAANmlj.jpg

Violet gets contacted by Cassiopeia to take part in Operation Starfall.

Next, we meet Clive, who is a completely new character despite Arven's claims to the contrary. Just who is he?!

Lastly, say bless you for Team Star's interim boss and leader of the Segin Squad: Giacomo!

Also, as a bonus, CoroCoro Ichiban! is holding a special campaign where they're giving away a special New Year's card!

Last time we had one of these was back in SM, six years ago.

F_bSKrqb0AAOsQ6.jpg

Last edited:

e9310103838

This New Year’s card is difficult to obtain outside of Japan just like the previous SM New Year’s card. It must be entered into a lottery to obtain and is limited.

shadowF

Surprised the mystery character that is supposed to represent Scarlet has not been featured much yet.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
that rotom phone has a mustache... so, Violet will be doing Starfell Street first? Interesting. Or did he earn a gym badge already?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I like that this is remembering that Arven, despite his sad story, is a massive goofball. I feel like a lot of people focus more on his depression and family issues and forget that he's got a wacky side. He makes sound effects when he cooks, he gesticulates wildly, he facefaults, he mixes up words, he runs around the school in a way that would probably make Mr Kinkaid have a stroke, etc.

Which is just going to make it all the more gutting when we get TO the depressing stuff.

Moni_22

I think this series is fun so far, I like seeing Arven as one of the main characters, he's great.

e9310103838

This month doesn’t contain much plot:

As mentioned above Cassiopeia invites Violet them to join the Operation Starfall.

Like Platinum, Violet always stays in big hotels, but when he heard Arven wanted to camp, he was very interested. Arven owns Miraidon's Pokeball and gives it to Violet.

Clive join them and go to the Segin Squad's Base. The two rider teachers came to the base one step ahead of them but fight failed. Giacomo only appears in the ending scene. And Team Star grunts have a lot of Zoroa, it seems like Zoroa are very common here lol

Last edited:

lolipiece

AaaaAAAAAAAH!!!!
Staff member
Not gonna make a thread until it’s actually out, but I feel this is worth some sort of discussion. Yamamoto posted his monthly chapter preview.

Looks like we’ll be seeing “Scarlet” (Teal? Indigo? I wonder how the DLC would affect the protag naming scheme) in full next week. You can just make out Juliana’s braid and hairpin, so it looks like she’ll be using the default hair, unlike Violet.

GBRT5Nba0AAQgG7.jpg

(Btw, in case you’re wondering why she’s wearing the Uva uniform, it was stated in chap 2 she transferred.)

Last edited:

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
So she's finally getting introduced properly. It was kinda odd to not see both protagonists since the beginning.
I think the last time that happened was in BW if i'm not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.