• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Japanese episodes

• Thread starter Legendary_Lugia
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Legendary_Lugia

I'm sure this has already been asked:

Anyone know of anybody/ any on-line store which sells any of the movies or TV eps in japanese audio?

Heracross

Custom User Title
I got my DVDs from www.cdjapan.co.jp. A bit expensive, but worth it if you ask me. Just remember that they're coded for region 2, so you'll need a payer that can handle them.

Enjoy~

charlot.sweetie

AAML + DAML 4ever
This seems like a good place to ask my qeustioin(sp) and sorry if it has already being asked but does anyone know a site (if there is one) where you can get to see the orignal pokemon episodes (with subs)? You know like downloading them and that sort of stuff.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
charlot.sweetie said:
i'm not i'm asking for a link (i get what you mean), but why??
Because downloading fansubs for a series that already dubbed and owned by a company in America is ilegal. And, it's kind of disrespectful to the original creators, they're trying to earn profit and work hard to give us an enjoyable anime, and we go and jack the series using fansubs.

charlot.sweetie

AAML + DAML 4ever
Yeah that makes alot of sence, well thanks anyway you lot, i wound't want to get this site shutdown over one little thing.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Do they even make Advanced Generation DVDs? I've only seen one for sale, and that was way back when the series first started. From what I saw, the box-art looked mighty snazzy.

P

PokeTrainer7783

I can't afford the original Japanese DVD's. DVD's are so frigging expensive in Japan. I've only seen the 2nd movie in it's original Japanese form. I think the Japanese version definitely gives more then the dubbed.

G

Geki

I've only seen a few japanese episodes, and I search all the time for japanese Pokemon AG episodes, but so far I've had no luck...

P

PokeTrainer7783

Oh and add to I don't own a reigon free DVD player. I'm pretty much in a slump!

Chris

Old Coot
You could try Amazon.co.jp.

Looks like they've got DVDs there cheaper priced than over at CDJapan.

Soby

Thot Patrol
Bumping Topics
If only the people back then knew how much watching the japanese version subbed was gonna get a lot easier. This was a problem till like late diamond and pearl when torrenting became popular, but damn time sure goes by fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.