• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Japanese or American Anime?

Japanese or American Anime?

• Japanese Anime

Votes: 77 79.4%
  • American Anime

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Both of them, I can't decide

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
He's really got a point, though, y'know. You take him and many other things way too seriously. Lighten up a bit, and you'll be much happier for it, plus you won't make yourself look like, as Franky put it, a "whiney emo kid," and nobody I know likes those. Everybody wins, see?
Though I can't help but wonder how you'd fare in the real world, where you'll meet people who make him seem like your best friend, and if you act the same way out there that you have been here, you'll fail twice as badly where it counts--you know, life.

I don't care what you think. I don't fail, and even if I did, it wouldn't be your bussiness. Not with this many idiots bashing/flaming me. (That Scary Clefairy, I am not talking about you currently.) Geez, they're are a bunch of idiots on this site. I'm not whiney, and what are ya blind? That guy goes around saying bad things about anime/manga. Just shut up, got it? I don't care what you think. I say, how about we get back on topic, or is everyone just trying to start a flamewar?

I don't care what you think. I don't fail, and even if I did, it wouldn't be your bussiness. Not with this many idiots bashing/flaming me. (That Scary Clefairy, I am not talking about you currently.) Geez, they're are a bunch of idiots on this site. I'm not whiney, and what are ya blind? That guy goes around saying bad things about anime/manga. Just shut up, got it? I don't care what you think. I say, how about we get back on topic, or is everyone just trying to start a flamewar?

one thing before we get back on topic. We aren't badmouthing anime/manga, hell if we have we wouldn't be on this forum. Thing is, many fans(in which we ARE poking fun of) are narrow minded and think one fav of theirs is the best there ever is(sure it's an opinion but a rather linited one too). Few of the members here has look at other stuff other than your typical naruto, inu yasha etc and are able to find more interesting series whether its anime/manga/american comic/animation/ whatever it is.

Franky may sound harsh and mean but he really trying to bring out a point to said subject. He just uses it in a more different.... tone

and that statement about me up there, I really don't care if you're talking about me or not.

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
This topic has become a recipe for a flamewar......Stop teh madness and get back on topic!

Sailor Merury

Butterflys rock!
That was to make people go on topic. On-topic: Seriously, who said neither?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
People who like standard American cartoons better? People who don't like anime or cartoons? People who like "Anime" from other countries?

Is it that hard to grasp?

Lapilli

Lightning x Thunder~
Definatly Japanese anime.
I don't like American made anime.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I like both - but I havent seen any good American cartoons in years, except for Teen Titans, which mimics Anime and Family Guy and some others I can't think of at the moment.

~Scott;229;