• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Japanese Pokemon movie showing question

Rex Kamex

http://www.kids-station.com/pms/

This official Japanese site has something about the Pokemon movies. But one of the blue links on the bottom (the second one from the left on the top row) says something about a "schedule" for the movies...

I don't know how significant this is when it comes to making a whole thread for it, but... does anyone know where the movies are being shown? On TV? In limited Japanese theaters (for some kind of special event they're doing?) On the website itself?

That last one's the one I hope for. I know it sounds too good to be true (IMO) for them to show the Japanese Pokemon movies on the site like that for a brief period of time, and I don't know if that's what the site's talking about. The laptop I'm using now reads most Japanese, but not all of it, so I can't make out the specific times of the schedule.

Again, what I'm wondering is... what exactly is this? Because this past summer one of the Japanese Pokemon pages on Yahoo showed the first few minutes of every Pokemon movie, so airing at least parts of the movies again isn't out of the question, IMO.

Yeah... thanks in advance.

Well, I found this, but I'm not sure exactly what that means either.

Last edited: