• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jappio's (Supposedly Awesome) Splices and Captace Region

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
I'm slowly moving into that. I made a few triples and they aren't that bad. I am though still enjoying combining two at a time, so don't expect me to become a three and up all the time kind of guy.

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Here are my newest splices. This time round I have thrown in threes, fours, and twos. The four was special; I decided to take a few Pokemon I dislike and hate, and combined them. Sadly it neglects a lot of Pachirisu and Dundparce, but they all wouldn't go together evenly the way I did it. The others were just general ideas I got.

Splice_Sheet_6_by_Jappio01.png

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Ok, a whole bunch of suggests/requests in this one. The only one that isn't is the Slowgrotskull. Normally I wouldn't have combined that awful family of Nosepass, Ledyba, and Carvanha, but it was under request, so I had to try (it's not horrible, but I would have not touched it normally after seeing how bad it was going together).

Splice_Sheet_7_by_Jappio01.png

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Well here is another new sheet. Half of them are are from requests and suggestions. The rest from my own choices. I'm pretty happy with these. Also was happy that the request ones were actually not too hard, and went together very nicely in my opinion.

Splice_Sheet_8_by_Jappio01.png

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Thanks everyone. These comments are always nice. I really should try making more than two's and three's now, but I'm so darn lazy and content with what I've been doing.

Well right now I'm tired. I was working on a sheet and I didn't want to stop till I got 6. I now want to post them, but I don't want to say anything. Anyways, what is there to say? Nothing really, so I guess here it is.

Splice_Sheet_9_by_Jappio01.png

TROGDOR!!!! WOOHOO!!! Finally someone who knows the joys of homestarrunner.com! Anyways, I like these. there pretty good, and besides some aforementioned errors, theres nothing to comment on. I think you've really improved. On to the requests: since you did Trogdor, do you think you might be able to do Homestar or Strongbad?

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Well the top half are by request (they were such a pain those first two). I had to do a little more scratching than I'd prefer. You can tell though that I didn't do nearly enough scratching, since they still look like crap. Yet since they are request, I had to do them as best I could. I am happy with strongbad though, but Homestar, well at least you can tell its him. I like the others, nothing bad with them.

Splice_Sheet_10_by_Jappio01.png

Lief

Good splices. I can see with each post that you're getting better. I love the Torterra/Marowak, but there are some issues with the outline on the skull. I would love to see it fixed becuase it is a very original idea, and I haven't seen too many successful fusions of a four legged pokemon and a two legged one.
other favs:
Machop/Likitounge
Scizor/Breloom
Elekid/Zigzagoone

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
WOW! I like the Mew/Rayquaza, you're awesome at this! Great job!

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Ok, I updated Maroterra.

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Here is the newest sheet. The first was from request, the rest just mine. I really do like most of them, they were quite nice to make.

Splice_Sheet_11_by_Jappio01.png

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Here is the newest sheet. The first was from request, the rest just mine. I really do like most of them, they were quite nice to make.

Splice_Sheet_11_by_Jappio01.png

homestar and strongbad may not have been your best work, but they weren't your worst. the only thing that bothers me is strongbads hands. they just look like feet to me...they're still good though, so as coach z would say, good jorb!

DieChavsDie

To be perfectly honest, from your first post, I thought that they were far from good.

Whilst most of them have a "Copy-Paste" Feel, which never looks good, you have pulled out a few good ones, so those shall be the ones I shall comment on:

Sceptabslas: This would be a decent fuse, however, the scythe doesnt fit very well on Sceptiles head. Also, Full Head Copies are not very nice, and only for extremes if you get a request you cannot do. Id have just done Lapras/Absol and got rid of the "Beard".

Farfetch'tops: This is more like it. The head seems to be "Pretty much" scratched. However, my only problem is the Scythe. If you are gonna make it look like a Grim Reaper Scythe, make it all one colour. Green OR White, not And. Its your pic.

Dewret: Get rid of Furrets feet, and this would be a prefect fuse.

Drapionix: Colour Syncopation is lovely, but it needs something more. Also, Id have Scratch'd more "rocky" Drapion Arms. They look out of place.

Phanbull: This is soooo cute. I want one. It could pass as its own pokemon.

Lickilax: Yet another case of "pass as its own pokemon". Simplicity wins this one. Keep doing stuff like it

And finally, my absolute favourite.

Hootsecute: Its sooooo perfect. Simple, but it works.

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
I personally don't get why so many people love Licklax, but whatever. Well here is the latest and greatest.

SpliceSheet.png