• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jappio's (Supposedly Awesome) Splices and Captace Region

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
I'm sorry Cloneydew, I hadn't meant to sound harsh or critical of you. I was sincere when I said I should bring it up each time, that is on me. I do not expect the casual viewer to look at all the pages I have here, and it's up to me to inform about my stuff each time. Sorry if I came off as hostile or anything like that.

I know it's a while after this was said, but I have just noticed it and wanted to say that all is well, I understand what you mean! Your stuff is awesome, some really high quality stuff!

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Some more work complete. Not quite done yet, a frame or two are still needed I'm feeling, not sure how many yet though.

ezimba14859497686500.gif

I take requests on splices, can't promise I'll do anything.

Think you could do an Onix-Golem splice? If you do, a pm when complete would be great.

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
I'd say it's pretty unlikely I'm going to get to that any time soon. I haven't done splicing in a long while and have so many other projects to get to.

Well, I've gotten the gist of Vargas done now. A few detailing work needs to be done, but that can be for another time I'm thinking. However the frames and such should be good. I also have a flamey sword variant due to the request of the characters creator. Chances are, the flaming version will be for certain skills and not basic attacks, but who knows.

Vargas-1.gif

VargasFlame.gif

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Well, I'm not dead, which is good.

My usual spriting time was taken from me, and so many things have kept me busy (Oh Smash Bros, you're so wonderful). However with school, I actually have a few new oppurtunities to sprite thanks to a class being in a computer lab. So, here's a new member of the team, Professor Anouto!

profattack.gif

A scientist who will act as a black mage, though instead of spells, he'll use his inventions. Flamethrowers, freeze rays, and typhoon missiles will be his way of attacking.

Edit:

A few small changes were made.

Last edited:

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
29xiyas.png

This is Myobu, another fox person for the party. Her colors are undecided so far, but this is what we're thinking about for the time being.

Last edited:

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
myobu%20attack_3.gif

The frames are unfinished and lack proper detail, but this is the general motion and frame count I think I'm going to go for.

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
myobu%20attack.gif

So I got the face, added the tail (that took far too long to get it to the point its at) and worked with some of the timing and leg positions. Still plenty of things to add, her flappy bits and shield primarily.

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
myobu%20attack%20final.gif

Well I got to some of the bits of critique. Faster, some work on hands, adding in the extra details, and some upped contrast. If this is good, then I have a form of battle animation for all the characters (alternate animations, like idles, or other kind of attacks, would be next then). Of course also tinkering with previous ones too.

Last edited:

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Ryu%20idle_1.gif
Raizou%20idle_1.gif
shun-yu%20idle_1.gif
Toadette%20Idle_2.gif

Got idles going for half the cast.