• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jappio's (Supposedly Awesome) Splices and Captace Region

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Well, I got out another 8. I have now also started working with quadsplices.

Splice_Sheet_13_by_Jappio01.png

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Hey your from pokecharms I love you sprites remember me I requested the Mightyena+Espon,and then the Mightyena+Howndoom (srry if i spelled the names wrong)

I love you sprites there super GOOD

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
The Zapdar loks awesome in yellow, in my opinion ^_^ just had to say that. You're really good at this, keep going!

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
A lot of suggestions in this one. Nothing in particular to say about it.

Splice_Sheet_14_by_Jappio01.png

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
The Celebi/Persian/Girafarig doesn't look right... =/

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
They're ok/nice, but they need improvement, like you shouldn't just C+P, you make some parts better, and make the outline better.

Last edited:

fuzyfuz

Child safety much?
All of your houndoom fusions seem to be very nice. good job.

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Well here is the newest sheet. While making Polikissturtlezel I noticed that it looked similar to sonic, so I decided to make a Sonic, but I gave up sort of when making the mouth and stuff. Nothing more to say about the others.

Splice_Sheet_15_by_Jappio01.png

Just a heads up because I'm lazy to infract but can you please STOP POSTING MORE THAN ONCE IN A ROW?! Use the edit button. You used it once before so what's up with that? o__o

Your sprites are pretty good though. However that Delcatty/Absol/Espeon fusion has a small head. D:

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
I make a new post to make it apparent to everyone that something is new. By editing a post, this thread will not show up as having new content, so no one will know I made new splices.

*gasps* you dare question the almighty power of the mods? (replace the "m" with a "g") meh, ah well. these are getting better with every post, but there are always some that still seem copy/paste...

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Ok, I'll avoid double posting. I wasn't even aware that I was being warned by a mod. I think though a bump is appropriate if this topic drops to the second page.

Well here is the newest of my splices. Someone wanted me to make a cool looking dragon, so that is why I have that recolor. For all those Eevees I did all the colors since I didn't want to choose. The rest nothing to say really.

Splice_Sheet_16_by_Jappio01.png

Edit:

Well here is my latest splices. After finishing up the 4 dragons, I thought I was done with the cliche. That is the funny thing about taking suggestions and requests, you never know what people will ask for.

Splice_Sheet_17_by_Jappio01.png

Last edited:

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Well here are the latest splices. I have now though picked up the art of cosplay making. It's similar to splicing, but it's at the same time different. I didn't do phenomenal with the cosplays, but I'm happy with them, and soon I hope to enhance my skill with them. Of course I'm not taking request or suggestions for cosplayers yet, and I'm sure no one would want a request done for a skill that hasn't been enhanced better yet anyways.

Splice_Sheet_18_by_Jappio01.png

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Well the reason for the delay on my latest splice sheet is do to this new project I'm working on. I have been making Fakemon. Someone was wondering if I had the capability of making them. Now I've never made a fakemon, but with all the splicing skills I have, and the spriting skills I have too, I decided to try it. I figured it would only work as nice practice. So this guy was making an RP, and needed first route Pokemon first, so here they are. Oh and we have not come up with any names for these, we are going to work on that soon probably, I'll be sure to share there names later.

The first three are basically the Pidgey type. The first one is a simple normal/flying, nothing special. The next two though are Elec/Fly types. We chose that since it would be nice to have a flying electric that isn't a legendary, also was a nice twist.

Next I did the rattatta of the route, this time round a normal type wolf. The twist with this though is it evolves into a ground/normal, so taking a similar twist like Bibarel.

The last one was the bug family of the game. We settled for not bothering with a metapod type thing in the middle. It start as a basic normal bug, but then evolves into a Fire/bug and then into another fire/bug (hehe, flamethrowers).

I'd have to say the one I'm least happy with is the larvae form. I am still happy with all of them though, and would love to hear what you think. I will be taking a quick break from fakemon so I can work on splices and cosplays again. I will go back to fakemon, but I of course won't be taking request one them, at least not any time soon, they are a lot of work.

Fakemon_Sheet_1_by_Jappio01.png

Last edited:

ShoyruX

They're too big. That is all. They're smooth and well drawn. Just try to make them inside that 80x80 canvas Nintendo uses, as it wil make them look more professional. I'm not sure about the others, but I'm sure that the elec/flying bird is over 80x80.

Jappio

Lord of Lightning
Here is the latest. To explain a few, I have a whole bunch of the third, that I didn't complete, but I liked the colors that I kept them. Two Mew+Shaymins since I didn't know which color I liked. The hydra is just a whole bunch of things thrown together to make it, I didn't feel like listing what. The soccer Kangaskhan was just something I felt like doing, and the baby Kangaskhan was a request from a friend.

Splice_Sheet_19_by_Jappio01.png