• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jason's Pokéshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Jason's Pokéshop

Jason's Pokéshop
Welcome to my super special awesome trade shop, I hope you find what you are looking for (Ctrl+F is your friend) but first things first, the rules

*Added Dream World Pokémon to the Events list*- 26th May

*Nothing major, just new Pokémon. Always updating*

*Added lots of EV Trained Pokémon and gave them their own post*- 10th July

Please make sure you read it all as it’ll make trades and the likes go much more smoothly

1- All SPPF rules and Trade forum rules apply here, this thread is not to be a lawlessness playground

2- You can post in this thread or PM me and I leave that choice up to you (preferably here first) but three things

a) Try to post any quick questions or queries you have in here as you'd get a faster response than if you were to PM me with the same question

b) If you do PM me please make the title of your PM the name of the Pokémon you want (e.g. EV GARDEVOIR) or “TRADE” if you want more than one Pokémon from me

c) Do not delete the conversation (leave all text in the Quick Reply Box intact) as it makes it easier to have a conversation via PM

3- Have patience- I will try to respond to all of your PMs as soon as possible but please understand that things may happen in my life or that I’m in the process of trading/EV training/IV Breeding so if I don’t respond straight away there’s no need to send me repeat PMs as I do actually reply to all of them

4- I do not consider cloned Pokémon to be the same as hacked ones therefore I have no problem with you trading me them, just as you should probably expect me to have cloned most of mine. Do not trade me hacked Pokémon at all, I shouldn’t even have to type this as this falls under Rule 1.

5- I will not trade you any Pokémon that I know to be hacked however if you do happen to find out that any Pokémon I traded you is hacked then feel free to PM me so I can get rid of that Pokémon from my lists and sort things out

6- Trades will be conducted on both Gen IV (DPPtHGSS) and Gen V (BW) games. Most of my Pokémon are on the Gen IV games but if you want them on your Gen V games then I can and will Pokéshift them, it’s just easier for me to trade on Gen IV. My Friend code is in the signature, if we are trading on Gen IV use the Diamond FC, if we are trading on Gen V use the Black FC. There really isn’t a reason to ask my name or FC

7- Please do not offer me Lv100 Pokémon which are flat out useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one)

Tough crap, stop being lazy and take 2 minutes to read the rules

Okay, have you read the rules? Or at least skimmed through them? Good, now I suppose I best get on with what exactly it is I have to offer. What I’m offering is split into 4 sections (EV’d Pokémon, Non EV’d Pokémon, Shiny Pokémon and Events) so you should find the section that interests you and read the rules for that

When you are done looking up what you want feel free to check out my Wants list as well

EV Trained Pokémon
Or: Roulette Battles? I’m crazy prepared for them

-Pokémon are listed in alphabetical order
-Pokémon will have the following format:

-Pokémon Species
-Level
-EVs (If known/any)
-IVs (If known)
-Nature
-Ability (Only applies in cases where Pokémon have multiple abilities not counting Dream World abilities)
-Moves

1- All EV trained Pokémon will have been EV trained myself personally and will have been bred by me as well (except in cases of non-breedable Pokémon such as legendaries)

2- If I listed more than one of the same Pokémon but with different movesets/EV spreads, BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHICH ONE YOU WANT, it’s no use telling me that you want a Gardevoir when I have two different ones to offer

3- I have listed all the information that I know of with the Pokémon but you have to bear in mind that some of them I EV trained years ago and I didn’t really do a good job of keeping certain details down so all the details you see connected to a Pokémon is what I know to be true about it. If there are no IVs for that Pokémon then I just don’t know it

4- If a Pokémon is crossed out, then you simply just cannot ask for it, it may become available at a later date but until then don’t ask for it

5- All these Pokémon will have Pokérus, some might be spreadable while others won’t

Non-EV Trained Pokémon
Or: 31/31/31/31/31/30. Wait, 30? AUTO JUNK! Time to try again

Most of this will be IV bred Pokémon I intend to EV train but of course if you’re quick enough you could snatch one of these for yourself while they are innocent and pure before I train them to be bloodthirsty battle warriors

All will be at Lv1 unless stated otherwise

Shiny Pokémon
Or: Palette swaps for all Pokémon not named Garchomp

Bleh, I was into collecting Shiny Pokémon last generation but not anymore but I do have quite a collection of shinies for those who are looking for some.
I am pretty much done with shiny Pokémon and will not be dealing with them again so DO NOT offer me any shiny Pokémon as I’m not interested

-Listed in National Dex order

Event Pokémon
Or: Thanks to Wifi trading for making Event Pokémon more accessible

Yes, yes I do have some event Pokémon, while not as impressive as some of the other trade shops here; I do have some that may interest you. As with shiny Pokémon I pretty much am done with events so avoid offering me events if you can.

-All events are UT and listed in National Dex order

My Wants
Or: What do you give the person that has nearly everything?

Now I know you’ll look at this list and think “This list really is specific” and yes you are right it is but that’s because I am looking for specific stuff. I’m well aware that many people just might not have this at all and that’s why it’s not a requirement for you to have any on this list if you want to trade with me.

I can and will gladly trade with you if you do not have anything on this list but if you do have something I’m looking for then in your PMs along with telling me what you want, feel free to offer any of the Pokémon on my list

If however, you don’t have anything on the list then you can trade me any junk Pokémon

And don't forget:
7- Please do not offer me Lv100 Pokémon which are flat out useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one)

Pokémon with OT: Mat and ID No. 17616
Pokémon with OT: Mat and ID No. 30160
Arceus with Adamant, Impish, Timid or Jolly nature with good IVs preferably nicknameable ones
Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Bagon with Dragon Dance and Naive nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Beldum with Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Buneary with Encore, Switcheroo and Timid nature with Klutz with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Pokémon Centre Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Charmander with Solar Power and Timid nature with good IVs
Chimchar with Naive or Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Cresselia with Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Cresselia with Hidden Power Fighting and Modest nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Deoxys with Naive or Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Dialga with Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Pokémon Centre Drowzee with Wish, Seismic Toss and Calm Nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Dunsparce with Headbutt, Bite and Adamant nature with Serene Grace with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Eevee with Wish and Impish nature with Adaptability with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Feebas with Haze and Bold or Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Finneon with Swift Swim and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Gible with Outrage and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Giratina with Impish nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Giratina with Hidden Power Fire and Naughty nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Groudon with Adamant or Impish nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Heatran
with Timid, Modest or Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ho-oh with Adamant nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Hoothoot
with Whirlwind, Night Shade and Calm nature with Insomnia with IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Hoppip with Encore and Timid nature with Chlorophyll with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game
Horsea with Swift Swim and Mild nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Illumise with Baton Pass, Encore and Timid nature with Tinted Lens with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Jirachi with Timid nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Kabuto with Rapid Spin and Adamant nature with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kangaskhan with Hammer Arm and Adamant nature with Scrappy with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kecleon with Recover and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kyogre with Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Kyurem with Hidden Power Fire and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latias with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Latios with Hidden Power Fire and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Ledyba with Encore and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Lotad with Giga Drain and Modest with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Lotad with Giga Drain and Bold with Rain Dish with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Lugia with Impish nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Luvdisc with Swift Swim and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Machop with Close Combat, ThunderPunch and Ice Punch and Adamant nature with Guts with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Magby with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Magby with Hidden Power Ice with Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Magnemite with Magnet Pull and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Makuhita with Guts and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Manaphy with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Meditite with Psycho Cut and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Mew with Bold or Timid nature with good IVs
Mewtwo with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Miltank with Curse and Careful nature with Scrappy with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Misdreavus with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Mr Mime with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with Soundproof with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Muk with Sticky Hold and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Murkrow with Brave Bird and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Omanyte with Spikes and Bold nature with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Palkia with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Paras
with Leech Seed and Careful nature with Dry Skin with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game) Raikou with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Rayquaza
with Jolly or Hasty nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Reshiram with Timid nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Riolu with Vacuum Wave and Modest with Inner Focus good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Sentret with Trick and Frisk with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Shaymin with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Shinx with Ice Fang and Adamant nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Slugma with Flame Body and Bold nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Smoochum with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with Forewarn with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Spoink with Thick Fat and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Suicune with Timid or Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Surskit with Hydro Pump and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Swinub with Icicle Crash and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Tyrogue with Steadfast and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Tyrogue with Mach Punch and Jolly nature with Guts with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV)
Tyrogue with Mach Punch, Bullet Punch and Adamant nature with Steadfast with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Vulpix with Hidden Power Fighting and Timid nature with Drought with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zapdos with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zekrom with Lonely or Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

I can also trade all items and TMs on Gen IV games, Pokéshift if need be aaaand that’s pretty much it and I hope to be able to help you in some way ^__^ ;282;

Last edited:

fear995

Hey I'm interested in ur shinys I have a trade shop called joes legend shop pm what u will like and we can make a deal

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
Hey I have a Jolly Virizion, pm me what you want. Interested in Shinies and EV'ed Pokes.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
Arceus for Milotic?

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Hey I'm interested in ur shinys I have a trade shop called joes legend shop pm what u will like and we can make a deal
Just had a skim through and you have some legends that are on my wants list but I have no idea whether they are exactly what I'm looking for though

Hi! Im interested in your shiny vulpix, but Im a bit confused on what youre asking for in return. I can offer you a variety of female DW pokemon, including Vulpix (Drought), Mareep (Plus), Dratini (Marvel Scale), and Oddish (Run Away).
What I'm looking for is in a spoiler where it says My Wants, but those Pokémon you offered sound good especially the Vulpix and Dratini

Hey I have a Jolly Virizion, pm me what you want. Interested in Shinies and EV'ed Pokes.
You have a Jolly Virizon and you're asking me what I want?

Arceus for Milotic?
What Arceus is it?

Dego35

I am interested in your shiny: ponyta, eevee, beldum, Manaphy, riolu, and shinx. As well as your event; alamos darkrai, jingle tour celebi, Gamestop deoxys, ands your poketopia pikachu. I can offer you several cobalions, rotor and probably victini. Pm me if interested.

FOXALIVE

Would you be willing to trade some of your shinies for my female DW Tangela, Stantler, Vulpix, Poliwag, or Lickitung?

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
First post updated

Updated the first post to add plenty of Pokémon I just bred so get them now before I decide I want to EV train them
I can offer both DW Vulpix and a DW Dratini in exchange for your shiny Vulpix, if that sounds fair.
Sure, sounds fine to me though I should have asked whether the DW Pokémon you have are female

Would you be willing to trade some of your shinies for my female DW Tangela, Stantler, Vulpix, Poliwag, or Lickitung?
The only one on that list I'd be slightly interested in is the Poliwag however it isn't high up on my priority list. Also, what shinies?

FOXALIVE

The only one on that list I'd be slightly interested in is the Poliwag however it isn't high up on my priority list. Also, what shinies?

How about the Eevee?

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Shiny Pokémon

*Just editing this post to list my Shinies*

Shiny Pokémon
Or: Palette swaps for all Pokémon not named Garchomp
Bleh, I was into collecting Shiny Pokémon last generation but not anymore but I do have quite a collection of shinies for those who are looking for some.
I am pretty much done with shiny Pokémon and will not be dealing with them again so DO NOT offer me any shiny Pokémon as I’m not interested

-Listed in National Dex order

Bulbasaur- Hardy
Charmander- Modest
Squirtle- Modest
Caterpie- Jolly
Pidgey- Calm
Spearow- Mild
Arbok- Modest
Pikachu- Naughty
Sandshrew- Calm
Nidoran♀- Bold
Nidoran♂- Timid
Clefairy- Quirky
Vulpix- Hasty, Timid
Golbat- Timid
Gloom- Quiet
Psyduck- Relaxed
Growlithe- Adamant
Abra- Bashful
Machamp- Bold
Weepingbell- Naive
Tentacool- Docile
Ponyta- Naughty
Magnemite- Quiet
Farfetch’d- Quiet
Krabby- Gentle
Voltorb- Rash
Lickitung- Careful
Koffing- Relaxed
Horsea- Modest
Staryu- Bashful
Scyther- Impish
Pinsir- Bold
Tauros- Modest
Magikarp- Bashful
Lapras- Naughty
Ditto- Lax
Eevee- Hardy, Timid
Porygon- Careful
Aerodactyl- Lax
Snorlax- Serious
Articuno- Sassy
Moltres- Modest
Dratini- Adamant
Mewtwo- Hardy
Chikorita- Careful
Cyndaquil- Gentle
Igglybuff- Modest
Togepi- Impish
Natu- Quirky
Mareep- Impish
Sudowoodo- Rash
Hoppip- Sassy
Aipom- Jolly
Yanma- Timid
Quagsire- Calm
Murkrow- Brave
Unown- Timid
Girafarig- Adamant
Forretress- Hardy
Gligar- Brave
Steelix- Jolly
Snubull- Hasty
Sneasel- Adamant
Delibird- Calm (Comes equipped with a Chesto Berry as you can never have enough ways of avoiding sleep)
Piloswine- Adamant
Corsola- Lax
Phanpy- Careful
Tyrogue- Adamant
Elekid- Naughty
Raikou- Rash, Sassy
Entei- Adamant, Relaxed
Suicune- Relaxed, Hardy
Tyranitar- Adamant
Ho-oh- Naive
Treecko- Quiet
Torchic- Adamant
Mudkip- Jolly
Mightyena- Impish
Zigzagoon- Timid
Dustox- Serious
Lotad- Careful
Wingull- Calm
Ralts- Hasty, Relaxed
Slakoth- Docile
Exploud- Timid
Hariyama- Serious
Skitty- Modest
Sableye- Naive
Aron- Rash
Meditite- Calm
Electrike- Serious
Minun- Timid
Swalot- Mild
Carvanha- Lax
Torkoal- Hasty
Trapinch- Adamant, Brave
Altaria- Lonely
Claydol- Bold
Seviper- Timid
Feebas- Brave
Castform- Mild
Duskull- Calm
Tropius- Calm
Absol- Docile
Spheal- Hasty
Huntail- Impish
Bagon- Modest
Beldum- Impish
Regirock- Impish
Regice- Serious
Registeel- Lax
Latios- Quirky
Groudon- Lax, Adamant
Rayquaza- Naive
Deoxys- Timid, Adamant
Turtwig- Rash
Chimchar- Adamant
Piplup- Gentle
Starly- Adamant
Bidoof- Docile
Kricketune- Naive
Shinx- Adamant
Roserade- Bashful
Cranidos- Bold
Combee- Lax
Pachirisu- Quiet
Buizel- Bold
Cherubi- Quirky
Shellos- Naive
Drifloon- Docile
Buneary- Docile
Stunky- Jolly
Bronzor- Mild
Happiny- Calm
Chatot- Calm
Spiritomb- Quirky
Riolu- Calm
Toxicroak- Rash
Rotom- Adamant
Azelf- Quiet
Dialga- Quiet
Palkia- Bashful, Jolly
Heatran- Mild
Regigigigigigas- Serious
Giratina- Docile
Cresselia- Quiet
Manaphy- Modest
Darkrai- Timid
Snivy- Timid
Tepig- Timid
Oshawott- Timid
Lillipup- Rash
Liepard- Serious
Munna- Naughty
Pidove- Naive
Roggenrolla- Brave
Gigalith- Hardy
Woobat- Sassy
Gurrdurr- Adamant
Throh- Impish, Careful
Leavanny- Jolly
Venipede- Jolly
Cottonee- Calm
Basculin- Adamant
Sandile- Adamant
Yamask- Bold
Garbodor- Mild
Zorua- Hardy
Deerling- Jolly
Emolga- Mild
Karrablast- Adamant
Joltik- Timid
Ferroseed- Brave, Sassy
Klink- Adamant
Tynamo- Naughty
Litwick- Timid, Bashful
Axew- Bashful
Fraxure- Bold
Cubchoo- Adamant
Cryogonal- Calm
Stunfisk- Quirky
Mienfoo- Jolly
Druddigon- Adamant
Golett- Adamant
Bouffalant- Brave
Heatmor- Rash
Durant- Adamant
Deino- Bashful
Volcarona- Modest
Cobalion- Naive
Terrakion- Adamant
Virizion- Timid
Thundurus- Naughty
Landorus- Lonely, Jolly
Kyurem- Timid

Also, just to remind of the rules
1- All SPPF rules and Trade forum rules apply here, this thread is not to be a lawlessness playground

2- You can post in this thread or PM me and I leave that choice up to you but three things

a) Try to post any quick questions or queries you have in here as you'd get a faster response than if you were to PM me with the same question

b) If you do PM me please make the title of your PM the name of the Pokémon you want (e.g. EV GARDEVOIR) or “TRADE” if you want more than one Pokémon from me

c) You only need to send me ONE PM detailing everything that you want in that. But if you suddenly decide that you want more then send another PM with the newly requested Pokémon in addition to the old one (But really, make sure you check all I have to offer first anyway).

3- Have patience- I will try to respond to all of your PMs as soon as possible but please understand that things may happen in my life or that I’m in the process of trading/EV training/IV Breeding so if I don’t respond straight away there’s no need to send me repeat PMs as I do actually reply to all of them

4- I do not consider cloned Pokémon to be the same as hacked ones therefore I have no problem with you trading me them, just as you should probably expect me to have cloned most of mine. Do not trade me hacked Pokémon at all, I shouldn’t even have to type this as this falls under Rule 1.

5- I will not trade you any Pokémon that I know to be hacked however if you do happen to find out that any Pokémon I traded you is hacked then feel free to PM me so I can get rid of that Pokémon from my lists and sort things out

6- Trades will be conducted on both Gen IV (DPPtHGSS) and Gen V (BW) games. Most of my Pokémon are on the Gen IV games but if you want them on your Gen V games then I can and will Pokéshift them, it’s just easier for me to trade on Gen IV. My Friend code is in the signature, if we are trading on Gen IV use the Diamond FC, if we are trading on Gen V use the Black FC. There really isn’t a reason to ask my name or FC

Last edited:

Dego35

I have a dw gligar if interested along with Vulpix and Poliwag.

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
its JAPANESE DW Arceus

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
EV Trained Pokémon

EV Trained Pokémon
Or: Roulette Battles? I’m crazy prepared for them

-Pokémon are listed in alphabetical order
-Pokémon will have the following format:

-Pokémon Species
-Level
-EVs (If known/any)
-IVs (If known)
-Nature
-Ability (Only applies in cases where Pokémon have multiple abilities not counting Dream World abilities)
-Moves

1- All EV trained Pokémon will have been EV trained myself personally and will have been bred by me as well (except in cases of non-breedable Pokémon such as legendaries)

2- If I listed more than one of the same Pokémon but with different movesets/EV spreads, BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHICH ONE YOU WANT, it’s no use telling me that you want a Gardevoir when I have two different ones to offer

3- I have listed all the information that I know of with the Pokémon but you have to bear in mind that some of them I EV trained years ago and I didn’t really do a good job of keeping certain details down so all the details you see connected to a Pokémon is what I know to be true about it. If there are no IVs for that Pokémon then I just don’t know it

4- If a Pokémon is crossed out, then you simply just cannot ask for it, it may become available at a later date but until then don’t ask for it

5- All these Pokémon will have Pokérus, some might be spreadable while others won’t

Abomasnow
Lv40
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Atk
31/8/21/14/26/0
Timid
-Blizzard, Grass Knot, Substitute, Leech Seed

Lv40
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpAtk
8/27/24/13/7/25
Hasty
-Blizzard, Wood Hammer, Focus Punch, Earthquake

Absol
Lv62
252 Atk, 244 Speed, 14 HP
22/2/15/18/17/4
Jolly
Super Luck
-Night Slash, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Me First,

Lv60
240 Speed, 196 HP, 72 Atk
3/2/21/11/6/8
Jolly
Super Luck
-Night Slash, Psycho, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave

Accelgor
Lv44
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
27/24/18/31/31/31
Hasty
Sticky Hold
-Bug Buzz, U-turn, Spikes, Yawn

Lv49
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
18/24/30/31/29/31
Timid
Sticky Hold
-Bug Buzz, Focus Blast, Giga Drain, Recover

Aerodactyl
Lv23
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
6/31/23/24/31/31
Jolly
Pressure
-Rock Slide, Earthquake, Stealth Rock

Aggron
Lv65
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
24/10/17/3/3/29
Relaxed
Rock Head
-Iron Head, Focus Punch, Metal Burst, Curse

Alakazam
Lv20
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
31/30/12/31/25/31
Modest
Synchronize
-Psychic, Signal Beam, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball

Lv60
252 SpAtk, 250 Speed, 8 SpDef
27/5/22/11/25/9
Modest
Inner Focus
-Psychic, Shadow Ball, Recover, Role Play

Alomomola
Lv37
224 SpDef, 176 Def, 108 HP
31/5/31/31/21/28
Impish
Hydration
-Waterfall, Wish, Protect, Toxic

Altaria
Lv50
252 HP, 216 SpDef, 40 Def
31/4/31/25/31/30
Careful
-Dragon Claw, Roost, Heal Bell, Perish Song

Ambipom
Lv46
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
21/16/11/23/29/7
Adamant
Technician
-Fake Out, U-Turn, Brick Break, Payback

Lv50
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
1/28/4/9/14/6
Adamant
Technician
-Fake Out, Last Resort

Amoonguss
Lv50
252 HP, 208 SpDef, 48 Def
31/18/31/0/31/14
Calm
-Giga Drain, Clear Smog, Spore, Stun Spore

Ampharos
Lv42
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
4/5/19/31/28/31
Modest
-Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Focus Blast, Substitute

Arbok
Lv42
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
21/31/31/7/30/31
Impish
Intimidate
-Glare, Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Seed Bomb

Arcanine
Lv45
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
2/21/19/29/27/3
Adamant
Intimidate
-Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, Thunder Fang, Iron Tail

Archeops
Lv37
252 Atk+speed, 6 HP
27/31/20/31/10/31
Jolly
-Acrobatics, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Hone Claws

Lv37
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
27/31/20/31/10/31
Jolly
-Stone Edge, Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Claw

Ariados
Lv31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
3/1/21/22/27/30
Adamant
Insomnia
-Bug Bite, Sucker Punch, Spider Web, Baton Pass

Azumarill
Lv26
252 Atk+HP, 6 Speed
31/19/19/8/16/31
Adamant
Huge Power
-Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Return, Ice Punch

Banette
Lv37
255 Atk+SpAtk
22/31/28/12/6/4
Brave
Insomnia
-Shadow Claw, Trick Room, Destiny Bond, Taunt

Bastiodon
Lv37
252 HP+SpDef, 6 Atk
29/31/31/4/26/2
Sassy
-Earthquake, Metal Burst, Taunt, Stealth Rock

Beautifly
Lv41
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
5/26/20/31/23/31
Modest
-Bug Buzz, U-Turn, Shadow Ball, Stun Spore

Beedrill
252 Speed, 244 HP, 12 SpDef
Jolly
-Baton Pass, Agility, Substitute, X-Scissor

Bellossom
Lv36
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
22/2/23/31/31/2
Modest
-SolarBeam, Sleep Powder, Sunny Day, Moonlight

Bibarel
Lv23
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
2/21/4/28/7/31
Adamant
Simple
-Waterfall, Return, Quick Attack, Taunt

Bisharp
Lv52
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def (update)
7/31/10/31/13/31
Adamant
Defiant
-Sucker Punch, Brick Break, Swords Dance, Substitute

Lv54
204 SpDef, 172 Atk, 132 HP
23/31/31/15/31/24
Adamant
Defiant
-Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Iron Head, Thunder Wave

Blastoise
Lv36
252 HP+Def, 6 SpAtk
26/31/31/22/31/16
Bold
-Surf, Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Toxic

Blaziken
Lv66
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
7/31/31/25/25/27
Adamant
-Flare Blitz, Low Kick, ThunderPunch, Swords Dance

Blissey
Lv60
252 HP+SpDef, 6 Def
21/24/16/5/25/18
Careful
Natural Cure
-Softboiled, Protect, Aromatherapy, Toxic

Bouffalant
Lv31
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
31/31/31/16/6/22
Adamant
Reckless
-Head Charge, Wild Charge, Earthquake, Payback

Lv42
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
26/31/31/24/30/8
Adamant
Sap Sipper
-Return, Wild Charge, Earthquake, Megahorn

Breloom
Lv50
252 Atk, 212 Speed, 44 HP
7/2/1/11/19/31
Adamant
Poison Heal
-Seed Bomb, Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Spore

Lv47
252 Atk, 236 HP, 20 Speed
6/0/12/27/27/31
Adamant
Poison Heal
-Spore, Seed Bomb, Mach Punch, Protect

Butterfree
Lv17
252 Speed, 248 HP, 8 Def
31/5/3/26/23/31
Jolly
-U-Turn, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Protect

Cacturne
Lv38
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
10/31/21/30/11/31
Adamant
-Sucker Punch, Focus Punch, Leech Seed, Substitute

Camerupt
Lv35
252 SpAtk, 216 Speed, 40 Atk
21/31/31/29/25/5
Rash
Solid Rock
-Earth Power, Fire Blast, Rock Polish, Explosion

Lv83
252 Atk+SpAtk, 6 Speed
0/11/25/11/25/20
Rash
Magma Armour
-Earthquake, Lava Plume, Eruption, Rock Slide

Carracosta
Lv39
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
5/31/31/22/7/31
Jolly
Solid Rock
-Aqua Jet, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Shell Smash

Chandelure
Lv41
252 SpAtk, 184 Speed, 72 HP
29/10/30/30/30/30
Modest
Flash Fire
-Overheat, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Hidden Power Fighting

Charizard
Lv67
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
29/19/31/18/31/9
Adamant
Blaze
-Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Focus Punch, Rock Slide

Lv56
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
26/26/10/19/6/15
Modest
Blaze
-Flamethrower, SolarBeam, Sunny Day, Substitute

Lv36
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
4/4/25/18/10/24
Modest
Blaze
-Flamethrower, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast

Chimecho
252 HP, 116 Def, 80 SpAtk, 60 SpDef
Bold
-Knock Off, Psychic, Wish, Heal Bell

Claydol
Lv62
252 HP, 144 Def+Speed
19/8/21/26/30/12
Bold
-Earth Power, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind

Clefable
Lv52
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
1/29/23/23/14/16
Adamant
Magic Guard
-Facade, Meteor Mash, Flamethrower, Protect

Cloyster
Lv28
252 Atk, 160 HP, 96 SpDef
27/31/25/19/31/8
Adamant
Skill Link
-Ice Shard, Rock Blast, Explosion, Spikes

Cobalion
Lv42
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
28/19/30/31/31/31
Timid
-Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Hidden Power Ice, Calm Mind

Cofagrigus
Lv35
252 HP, 136 Def, 120 SpDef
31/7/31/15/31/29
Bold
-Shadow Ball, Rest, Haze, Will-O-Wisp

Lv34
252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
29/10/30/30/30/30
Bold
-Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Fighting, Will-O-Wisp, Calm Mind

Conkeldurr
Lv26
252 Atk, 136 SpDef, 120 HP
25/24/31/31/31/1
Brave
Guts
-Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Stone Edge, Bulk Up

Lv41
252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
13/31/29/27/31/31
Adamant
Guts
-Hammer Arm, Mach Punch, Stone Edge, Payback

Crawdaunt
Lv47
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
2/31/31/5/3/31
Adamant
-Waterfall, Crunch, X-Scissor, Dragon Dance

Crobat
Lv51
252 HP+Speed, 6 Atk
22/25/0/8/20/16
Jolly
-Air Slash, U-Turn, Mean Look, Hypnosis

Crustle
Lv34
252 Atk, 196 HP, 60 Speed
29/27/31/31/19/31
Adamant
Sturdy
-X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Spikes, Stealth Rock

Lv39
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
29/27/31/31/19/31
Adamant
Sturdy
-X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Shell Smash

Darkrai
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
Timid
-Nasty Plot, Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast

Darmanitan
Lv39
31/31/14/14/31/31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
Adamant
-Flare Blitz, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Superpower

Deoxys
252 Speed, 146 SpAtk, 112 Def
Naive
-Stealth Rock, Spikes, Shadow Ball, ExtremeSpeed

252 HP, 200 SpDef, 56 Def
Bold
-Taunt, Toxic, Recover, Agility

Dewgong
Lv34
252 HP, 162 SpAtk, 96 Speed
31/20/31/31/31/21
Timid
Hydration
-Surf, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Rest

Dodrio
Lv31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
18/24/31/31/26/31
Jolly
Early Bird
-Brave Bird, Return, Quick Attack, Pursuit

Donphan
Lv28
252 HP+Speed, 6 Atk
15/23/24/20/31/22
Impish
Sturdy
-Earthquake, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Ice Shard

Lv31
252 Atk, 172 HP, 84 Speed
31/31/0/20/14/24
Adamant
-Earthquake, Assurance, Stone Edge, Ice Shard

Dragonite
Lv55
252 HP, 128 Speed, 96 Def, 32 SpDef
31/30/4/14/18/13
Impish
Inner Focus
-Dragon Claw, Toxic, Safeguard, Roost

Lv64
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
18/21/12/28/30/28
Jolly
Inner Focus
-Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Dragon Dance

Drapion
Lv61
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
0/24/29/10/9/13
Adamant
Sniper
-Night Slash, Cross Poison, Slash, X-Scissor

Drifblim
Lv33
252 SpDef+Speed, 6 Def
31/23/13/31/7/28
Timid
Aftermath
Shadow Ball, Baton Pass, Substitute, Calm Mind

Dugtrio
Lv26
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
31/9/26/6/28/31
Adamant
Arena Trap
-Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, Sucker Punch

Dunsparce
252 Atk, 144 HP, 76 SpDef, 36 Def
Adamant
Serene Grace
-Thunder Wave, Headbutt, Bite, Rock Slide

Durant
Lv13
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
17/31/31/2/16/31
Jolly
Hustle
-X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Thunder Fang, Hone Claws

Dusknoir
Lv37
252 HP, 180 SpDef, 76 Def
26/26/18/14/20/28
Careful
-Fire Punch, ThunderPunch, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp

Eelektross
Lv39
252 Atk, 212 SpAtk, 44 Speed
31/31/16/31/31/31
Naughty
-Wild Charge, Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Grass Knot

Lv49
252 HP+SpAtk, 6 Def
31/30/23/31/31/31
Modest
-Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Acid Spray, Grass Knot

Lv54
252 HP+SpDef, 6 Atk
31/30/30/24/31/31
Careful
-Wild Charge, Dragon Tail, Coil, Substitute

Electivire
Lv33
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
14/23/15/6/16/0
Adamant
-ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Cross Chop

Lv67
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
9/26/4/8/14/11
Adamant
-ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Brick Break

Electrode
Lv30
252 Atk, 208 Speed, 48 SpAtk
27/8/8/5/14/31
Hasty
Soundproof
-Thunder, Explosion, Rain Dance, Taunt

Empoleon
Lv52
252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
22/18/5/31/17/18
Adamant
-Aqua Jet, Drill Peck, Earthquake, Swords Dance

Lv36
252 HP+SpDef, 6 Spe
30/11/31/31/30/7
Careful
-Scald, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Stealth Rock

Lv51
252 SpAtk, 248 HP, 8 Speed
31/28/31/31/1/30
Modest
-Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Signal Beam

Excadrill
Lv31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
24/31/31/30/27/31
Adamant
Sand Rush
-Earthquake, Rock Slide, Return, Swords Dance

Lv31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
24/31/31/30/27/31
Adamant
Sand Rush
-Earthquake, Rock Slide, Return, X-Scissor

Exeggutor
Lv23
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
11/21/19/4/7/23
Quiet
-SolarBeam, Explosion, Sleep Powder, Sunny Day

Exploud
Lv46
252 SpAtk, 152 Speed, 104 HP
6/31/18/28/31/31
Modest
-Hyper Voice, Surf, Shadow Ball, Overheat

Farfetch'd
252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
19/29/30/28/31/9
Adamant
Inner Focus
-Return, Knock Off, U-Turn, Toxic

Fearow
Lv47
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
26/31/2/1/24/28
Jolly
-Drill Peck, Return, Quick Attack, U-Turn

Feraligatr
Lv30
252 Atk, 148 HP, 108 Speed
31/31/4/9/6/31
Adamant
-Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Return, Swords Dance

Ferrothorn
Lv40
31/31/31/0/31/0
Relaxed
-Gyro Ball, Spikes, Leech Seed, Protect

Lv40
30/31/31/23/31/1
Relaxed
-Power Whip, Spikes, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock

Flygon
Lv45
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
3/31/6/7/5/31
Adamant
-Earthquake, Outrage, U-Turn, Stone Edge

Lv45
252 HP, 176 Def, 80 Speed
19/28/2/28/28/31
Timid
-Earthquake, Fire Blast, Roost, Toxic

Lv50
252 Atk, 136 Speed, 120 SpAtk
11/16/5/7/0/26
Naughty
-Earthquake, Draco Meteor, U-Turn, Stone Edge

Forretress
Lv50
252 HP, 162 Atk, 96 Def
29/19/26/21/25/9
Relaxed
Sturdy
-Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Explosion, Spikes

Froslass
Lv26
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
11/1/10/21/28/12
Timid
Snow Cloak
-Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Thunderbolt

Lv61
204 Atk, 192 Speed, 112 SpAtk
24/14/4/3/10/12
Lonely
Snow Cloak
-Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Wake-Up Slap, Destiny Bond
Gallade
Lv54
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
0/9/25/30/15/31
Adamant
Steadfast
-Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Swords Dance

Lv100
252 Atk+SpDef, 6 HP
31/9/21/23/15/3
Adamant
-Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance

Galvantula
Lv48
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
26/22/31/31/26/31
Timid
Compoundeyes
-Thunder, Volt Switch, Bug Buzz, Energy Ball

Garchomp
Lv50
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
4/19/25/9/20/19
Jolly
-Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Swords Dance

Lv48
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
0/21/24/24/17/7
Jolly
-Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Substitute, Swords Dance

Lv48
252 SpAtk, 240 Speed, 16 Atk
23/21/30/8/4/5
Naughty
-Draco Meteor, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Swords Dance

Lv87
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
7/2/25/28/12/19
Adamant
-Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Crunch

Gardevoir
Lv31
252 HP, 176 SpDef, 48 SpAtk, 32 Speed
18/18/1/8/8/9
Modest
Trace
-Psychic, Thunderbolt , Wish, Will-O-Wisp

Lv43
252 SpAtk, 128 SpDef+Speed
6/10/14/7/9/18
Modest
Synchronize
-Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Will-O-Wisp

Lv30
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
31/14/22/31/6/31
Timid
Trace
-Psychic, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Trick

Gastrodon
Lv46
252 Def, 212 HP, 44 SpDef
31/18/28/29/26/31
Calm
Sticky Hold
-Surf, Ice Beam, Toxic, Recover

Lv30
252 HP, 212 Def, 44 SpDef
31/15/30/1/29/28
Calm
Sticky Hold
-Earthquake, Block, Yawn, Memento

Gengar
Lv31
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
16/1/7/14/26/0
Timid
-Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Hypnosis

Lv31
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
15/28/23/31/3/31
Timid
-Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Trick

Glaceon
Lv36
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
19/31/13/29/19/31
Timid
-Blizzard, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Baton Pass

Gliscor
Lv24
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
3/5/6/14/26/6
Impish
Sand Veil
-Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Knock Off, Roost

Lv24
252 HP, 196 SpDef, 60 Speed
12/6/30/8/31/31
Timid
Hyper Cutter
-Baton Pass, Rock Polish, Swords Dance, Taunt

Golduck
Lv53
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
5/31/18/29/10/31
Timid
Cloud Nine
-Hydro Pump, Psychic, Calm Mind, Encore

Golem
Lv25
252 Atk, 244 Speed, 12 HP
25/31/9/21/31/31
Adamant
Sturdy
-Earthquake, Rock Blast, Sucker Punch, Explosion

Golurk
Lv51
252 Atk, 208 HP, 48 Speed
31/31/30/31/31/31
Adamant
Iron Fist
-Shadow Punch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm

Lv43
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
30/31/30/21/30/31
Adamant
Iron Fist
-Shadow Punch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Polish

Gorebyss
Lv33
252 HP, 232 Speed, 24 SpAtk
9/31/28/31/4/28
Timid
-Surf, Agility, Substitute, Baton Pass

Granbull
252 Atk, 196 HP, 32 Def, 24 SpDef, 4 Speed
Adamant
Intimidate
-Bulk Up, Body Slam, Crunch, Earthquake

Groudon
252 Atk, 136 Speed, 112 HP, 8 Def
Adamant
-Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge, Rock Polish

252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
Impish
-Earthquake, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Dragon Tail

Grumpig
252 HP, 176 SpDef, 80 Def
Calm
Thick Fat
-Psychic, Heal Bell, Thunder Wave, Magic Coat

252 HP+SpDef, 6 Speed
Calm
Thick Fat
-Psychic, Reflect, Light Screen, Toxic

Gyarados
Lv44
252 Atk, 184 Speed, 72 HP
31/2/31/0/12/26
Adamant
-Waterfall, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance

Lv45
216 HP, 176 Def, 100 Speed, 16 Atk
31/2/27/0/12/15
Adamant
-Waterfall, Earthquake, Taunt, Earthquake

Hariyama
Lv25
252 Def, 180 Atk, 76 HP
11/14/16/7/14/0
Impish
Thick Fat
-Cross Chop, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Payback

Haxorus
Lv57
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
31/31/31/19/29/31
Adamant
Mold Breaker
-Outrage, Dual Chop, Earthquake, Brick Break

Lv57
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
31/31/31/19/29/31
Jolly
Mold Breaker
-Outrage, Earthquake, Taunt, Dragon Dance

Heracross
Lv56
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
3/19/7/20/5/16
Adamant
Guts
-Close Combat, Megahorn, Facade, Swords Dance

Lv79
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Defence
15/28/19/20/12/16
Adamant
-Close Combat, Megahorn, Night Slash, Aerial Ace

Hippowdon
Lv34
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
6/27/10/13/19/18
Impish
-Earthquake, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Slack Off

Hitmonchan
252 Atk, 244 Speed, 12 HP
Adamant
Iron Fist
-Close Combat, Mach Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch

Hitmonlee
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
Jolly
Limber
-Close Combat, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Mach Punch

Hitmontop
252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
Adamant
Technician
-Fake Out, Revenge, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch

Honchkrow
Lv55
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
17/6/5/9/7/26
Adamant
-Night Slash, Drill Peck, Steel Wing, Psycho Shift

Houndoom
Lv53
224 Speed, 184 SpAtk, 100 Atk
31/22/29/5/31/31
Hasty
Flash Fire
-Fire Blast, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Nasty Plot

Hydreigon
Lv64
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
30/3/30/31/30/31
Modest
-Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, U-turn, Taunt

Lv65
252 SpAtk, 192 Speed, 64 HP
25/15/28/31/31/31
Modest
-Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Surf

Hypno
252 HP, 200 Def, 56 SpDef
Calm
Insomnia
-Seismic Toss, Wish, Thunder Wave, Protect

Illumise
252 HP+Speed, 6 Def
Timid
Tinted Lens
-Charge Beam, Substitute, Baton Pass, Encore

Infernape
Lv60
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
23/24/9/8/17/8
Jolly
-Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Swords Dance

Lv60
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
17/10/19/6/21/14
Naive
-Flare Blitz, Close Combat, U-Turn, ThunderPunch

Jellicent
Lv40
248 HP, 216 Def, 44 Speed
18/28/31/31/31/31
Bold
-Scald, Recover, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt

Jirachi
252 HP, 224 SpDef, 32 Speed
Careful
-Iron Head, Body Slam, Wish, Fire Punch

Jolteon
Lv20
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
28/18/31/10/12/31
Timid
-Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Substitute

Jumpluff
252 Speed, 188 Def, 68 SpDef
Timid
Chlorophyll
-Leech Seed, Substitute, Sleep Powder, Encore

Jynx
252 Speed, 248 SpAtk, 8 HP
Timid
Forewarn
-Ice Beam, Nasty Plot, Lovely Kiss, Substitute

Kabutops
252 Atk, 216 Speed, 40 HP
Adamant
Swift Swim
-Stone Edge, Aqua Jet, Swords Dance, Waterfall

252 Atk, 132 HP, 124 Speed
Adamant
Swift Swim
-Stone Edge, Aqua Jet, Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin

Kangaskhan
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
Adamant
Scrappy
-Return, Hammer Arm, Sucker Punch, Earthquake

Kecleon
252 HP+SpDef, 6 Def
Careful
-Stealth Rock, Return, Aqua Tail, Recover

Kingdra
Lv32
252 SpAtk, 168 Atk, 88 Speed
12/2/15/19/26/2
Naughty
Swift Swim
-Draco Meteor, Surf, Waterfall, Rain Dance

Kingler
Lv65
252 Atk+Speed
27/13/20/11/12/17
Adamant
Hyper Cutter
-Crabhammer, X-Scissor, Brick Break, Protect

Klinklang
Lv49
252 Atk, 132 HP, 124 Speed
31/31/31/30/31/31
Adamant
Minus
-Gear Grind, Return, Volt Switch, Shift Gear

Kricketune
Lv55
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
16/31/5/26/28/30
Adamant
-X-Scissor, Brick Break, Night Slash, Swords Dance

Krookodile
Lv40
31/31/29/19/30/31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
Adamant
Moxie
-Earthquake, Crunch, Pursuit, Stone Edge

Landorus
Lv70
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
25/30/23/30/21/30
Jolly
-Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Substitute

Lanturn
Lv42
252 SpAtk, 216 SpDef, 40 HP
5/30/21/31/31/31
Modest
Volt Absorb
-Hydro Pump, Thunder, Ice Beam, Rain Dance

Lapras
Lv50
252 SpAtk, 164 HP, 92 Def
16/13/25/17/3/9
Modest
-Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Toxic

Latias
252 HP+Speed, 6 SpAtk
Timid
-Calm Mind, Recover, Dragon Pulse, Hidden Power Fire

252 HP+Speed, 6 Def
Timid
-Dragon Pulse, Recover, Roar, Reflect

Latios
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
Timid
-Draco Meteor, Surf, Hidden Power Fire, Recover

252 HP+Speed, 6 Def
Timid
-Reflect, Light Screen, Memento, Dragon Pulse

Leafeon
Lv71
252 Speed, 132 HP, 120 Def, 4 Atk
22/31/31/24/4/31
Jolly
-Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Baton Pass

Ledian
252 Speed, 104 SpDef, 152 HP
Jolly
Early Bird
-Agility, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Encore

Lickilicky
Lv49
252 Atk, 168 Speed, 88 HP
31/31/23/1/31/8
Careful
Own Tempo
-Return, Explosion, Power Whip, Swords Dance

Lilligant
Lv28
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
15/31/31/29/31/31
Modest
Chlorophyll
-Giga Drain, Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed

Lopunny 252 HP+Speed, 6 SpDef
Timid
Klutz
-Baton Pass, Substitute, Encore, Switcheroo

Lucario
Lv53
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
11/2/7/26/21/13
Adamant
Inner Focus
-Close Combat, Crunch, ExtremeSpeed, Swords Dance

Ludicolo
Lv22
252 HP, 180 SpDef, 76 SpAtk
29/19/6/23/30/6
Calm
Swift Swim
-Surf, Leech Seed, Protect, Toxic

Luvdisc
252 HP+SpAtk, 6 Speed
Modest
-Rain Dance, Surf, Ice Beam, Toxic

Luxray
252 Atk, 216 Speed, 40 HP
Adamant
Intimidate
-Spark, Ice Fang, Superpower, Crunch

Machamp
Lv52
252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
5/23/2/4/29/25
Adamant
No Guard
-DynamicPunch, ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Stone Edge

Magnezone
Lv71
252 SpAtk+Defense, 6 SpDef
15/9/26/20/7/15
Modest
Sturdy
-Thunderbolt, Mirror Shot, Thunder Wave, Metal Sound

Mamoswine
Lv42
252 Atk, 192 Speed, 64 HP
15/2/7/6/18/21
Adamant
-Ice Shard, Ice Fang, Earthquake, Stone Edge

Manaphy
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
Timid
-Tail Glow, Rest, Surf, Ice Beam

Manectric
Lv26
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
21/31/21/1/31/29
Timid
Static
-Thunderbolt, Charge Beam, Flamethrower, Substitute

Marowak
Lv54
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
2/2/7/25/27/31
Adamant
Rock Head
-Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, Double-Edge

Masquerain
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
Timid
-Agility, Air Slash, Hydro Pump, Baton Pass

Meganium
Lv32
252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
17/11/31/10/31/20
Bold
-Energy Ball, Light Screen, Reflect, Synthesis

Metagross
Lv54
252 Atk, 152 HP, 104 Speed
25/2/14/19/12/2
Adamant
-Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Explosion, Agility

Mew
252 HP, 224 Def, 32 Speed
Bold
-Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Recover, Psychic

252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
Timid
-Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Aura Sphere, Fire Blast

Mewtwo
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
Timid
-Calm Mind, Psystrike, Fire Blast, Aura Sphere

Mienshao
Lv53
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpAtk
28/30/30/31/31/31
Naive
Regenerator
-Hi Jump Kick, U-turn, Fake Out, Hidden Power Ice

Mightyena
Lv53
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
9/13/23/1/31/31
Jolly
Quick Feet
-Sucker Punch, Crunch, Facade, Taunt

Milotic
Lv21
228 Def, 148 HP, 132 SpAtk
31/18/28/10/14/6
Bold
-Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, Hypnosis

Minun
252 HP+Speed, 6 SpDef
6/31/31/5/26/30
Timid
-Thunderbolt, Baton Pass, Nasty Plot, Encore

Mismagius
Lv7
252 Speed, 140 SpAtk, 116 HP
13/9/6/15/28/19
Timid
-Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt
Nidoking
Lv43
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
31/14/31/31/29/31
Timid
Sheer Force
-Earth Power, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower

Nidoqueen
Lv43
252 HP+Def, 6 SpDef
31/30/31/31/31/31
Bold
Sheer Force
-Earth Power, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Toxic Spikes

Ninjask
Lv50
252 Atk, 176 HP, 80 Speed
16/7/18/24/26/10
Jolly
-Substitute, Baton Pass, Swords Dance, X-Scissor

Octillery
Lv26
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
30/7/31/31/13/27
Modest
Suction Cups
-Surf, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Fire Blast

Pachirisu
Lv33
252 HP+SpDef, 6 SpAtk
13/6/15/14/31/31
Calm
Run Away
-Discharge, Super Fang, Toxic, Light Screen

Parasect
252 HP, 160 Def, 96 SpDef
Careful
Dry Skin
-Spore, Substitute, Leech Seed, X-Scissor

Pelipper
Lv47
236 HP, 160 Def, 114 SpAtk
17/29/25/8/31/31
Bold
-Surf, Air Slash, Roost, Toxic

Persian
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
Jolly
Technician
-Fake Out, U-Turn, Hypnosis, Bite

Phione
Lv20
252 SpAtk+HP, 6 Def
18/4/3/30/28/9
Modest
-Surf, Rain Dance, Toxic, Rest

Pidgeot
Lv36
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
31/31/17/31/31/26
Adamant
Tangled Feet
-Brave Bird, Return, U-Turn, Pursuit

Pinsir
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
Jolly
-Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Close Combat, Stone Edge

Plusle
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
Timid
-Baton Pass, Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Encore

Politoed
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
Modest
Drizzle
-Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Hidden Power Grass

Poliwrath
252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
Adamant
Water Absorb
-Bulk Up, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Hypnosis

Porygon-Z
Lv52
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
4/4/15/29/0/23
Modest
Adaptability
-Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam

Primeape
252 Atk, 224 Speed, 32 HP
Adamant
Vital Spirit
-U-Turn, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Ice Punch

Probopass
252 SpAtk, 172 HP, 84 Speed
Modest
Magnet Pull
-Magnet Rise, Taunt, Earth Power, Power Gem

Purugly
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
Jolly
Thick Fat
-Fake Out, U-Turn, Return, Taunt

Quagsire
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
Impish
Water Absorb
-Recover, Earthquake, Waterfall, Encore

Qwilfish
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
Adamant
Swift Swim
-Waterfall, Explosion, Swords Dance, Poison Jab

252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
Jolly
-Waterfall, Explosion, Spikes, Taunt

Raichu
252 SPAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
Timid
-Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Encore

Relicanth
Lv78
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
31/31/8/7/15/30
Jolly
Rock Head
-Head Smash, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Double-Edge

Reuniclus
Lv41
252 HP+Def, 6 SpDef
31/16/31/31/22/24
Bold
Magic Guard
-Psyshock, Focus Blast, Calm Mind, Recover

Lv41
252 SpAtk, 192 HP, 64 Def
22/3/31/31/27/0
Quiet
Magic Guard
-Psychic, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Trick Room

Rhyperior
Lv60
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
11/18/16/14/29/13
Impish
Solid Rock
-Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn , Stealth Rock

Roserade
Lv22
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
0/24/31/10/30/11
Modest
Natural Cure
-Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb, Weather Ball, Energy Ball
Salamence
Lv50
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
3/11/29/6/25/4
Adamant
-Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Rock Slide

Lv50
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
31/4/0/3/26/11
Modest
Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump

Sawsbuck
Lv41
252 Atk, 136 HP, 116 Speed, 4 Def
26/31/31/4/31/31
Adamant
Chlorophyll
-Horn Leech, Return, Nature Power, Swords Dance

Lv37
252 HP, 140 Def, 116 Speed
14/31/31/23/31/31
Impish
Sap Sipper
- Horn Leech , Baton Pass, Agility, Swords Dance

Sceptile
Lv36
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
16/19/4/10/31/20
Adamant
-Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Crunch

Lv36
252 Speed, 200 Def, 56 HP
31/22/19/10/22/26
Jolly
-Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Substitute, Leech Seed

Scizor
Lv55
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
2/17/9/6/16/6
Adamant
Technician
-U-Turn, Iron Head, Night Slash, Aerial Ace

Scolipede
Lv30 252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
25/31/31/24/9/31
Jolly
Swarm
-Megahorn, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Swords Dance

Lv31
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
25/31/31/24/9/31
Jolly
Swarm
-Megahorn, Rock Slide, Spikes, Toxic Spikes

Scrafty
Lv39
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
26/31/29/22/28/31
Jolly
Moxie
-Drain Punch, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Taunt

Lv39
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
18/31/31/8/28/31
Jolly
Shed Skin
-Hi Jump Kick, Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance

Seaking
Lv51
252 Atk, 240 Speed, 16 SpAtk
21/22/31/31/26/28
Lonely
Swift Swim
-Waterfall, Megahorn, Return, Ice Beam

Seviper
Lv27
252 SpAtk, 136 Speed, 120 Def
15/23/5/19/5/3
Timid
-Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Giga Drain

Sharpedo
Lv51
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpAtk
22/15/12/1/8/22
Adamant
-Surf, Crunch, Earthquake, Ice Fang

Shuckle
Lv51
252 HP+Def, 6 SpDef
8/10/11/14/5/6
Impish
-Stone Edge, Earthquake, Gyro Ball, Power Trick

Skarmory
Lv34
252 HP, 184 Speed, 72 Atk
14/1/17/26/26/3
Jolly
Sturdy
-Drill Peck, Steel Wing, Roost, Swords Dance

Slaking
Lv36
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
11/3/29/28/27/25
Adamant
-Giga Impact, Shadow Claw, Earthquake, Pursuit

Snorlax
Lv44
244 HP, 236 SpDef, 28 Def
Careful
Thick Fat
-Body Slam, Crunch, Rest, Sleep Talk

Spiritomb
Lv20
252 HP, 114 Def, 112 SpDef
22/3/18/23/25/8
Careful
-Pursuit, Rest, Spite, Sleep Talk

Staraptor
Lv47
252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
3/18/13/10/9/13
Adamant
-Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Agility, Endeavor

Starmie
Lv9
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
7/21/16/18/18/4
Modest
Natural Cure
-Surf, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt

Lv63
216 Speed, 160 HP, 132 SpAtk
3/6/13/14/11/8
Timid
Natural Cure
-Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Recover, Surf

Swampert
Lv36
240 HP, 216 Def, 52 SpAtk
20/0/10/21/3/22
Relaxed
-Earthquake, Surf, Ice Beam, Stealth Rock

Lv36
252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
27/0/11/28/28/22
Impish
-Earthquake, Avalanche, Stone Edge, Protect

Tangrowth
Lv55
252 HP, 228 Def, 28 Speed
31/28/6/0/11/29
Impish
-Power Whip, Knock Off, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder

Tauros
Lv23
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
15/31/24/31/18/28
Jolly
Anger Point
-Return, Earthquake, Payback, Substitute

Terrakion
Lv73
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
31/31/28/10/28/31
Adamant
-Stone Edge, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Rock Polish

Lv73
252 Atk, 208 Speed, 48 HP
31/31/31/2/31/31
Jolly
-Stone Edge, Close Combat, X-Scissor, Earthquake

Throh
Lv37
252 HP, 136 Def, 64 Atk 56 SpDef
31/31/31/13/31/31
Impish
Guts
-Circle Throw, Body Slam, Payback, Substitute

Lv41
252 SpDef, 208 HP, 48 Atk
31/31/31/13/31/31
Careful
Guts
-Storm Throw, Payback, Stone Edge, Bulk Up

Togekiss
Lv76
252 SpAtk, 174 Speed, 84 SpDef
27/19/29/27/28/15
Modest
Serene Grace
-Air Slash, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Thunder Wave

Tyranitar
Lv56
252 SpAtk, 172 HP, 84 Speed
22/19/4/21/7/11
Modest
-Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower

Lv55
252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
6/30/29/24/15/8
Adamant
-Crunch, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Dragon Dance

Lv55
252 HP+Atk, 6 SpDef
26/19/25/27/21/9
Adamant
-Crunch, Pursuit, Stone Edge , Earthquake

Vaporeon
Lv65
252 Def, 188 HP, 68 SpAtk
2/9/10/26/30/24
Bold
-Surf, Acid Armour, Substitute, Baton Pass

Venusaur
Lv32
252 HP, 128 Def+SpDef
27/31/31/31/6/31
Calm
-Sludge Bomb, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Substitute

Vespiquen
Lv38
252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
3/31/19/19/22/30
Impish
-Attack Order, Roost, Toxic, Defend Order

Victini
Lv25
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
31/30/31/31/31/31
Timid
-Searing Shot, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast

Lv17
252 HP, 196 Speed, 60 Def
31/9/31/30/31/31
Bold
-Psychic, Focus Blast, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt

Lv82
252 HP+Speed, 6 SpAtk
31/31/30/31/29/31
Naive
-Fire Blast, Psychic, U-Turn, Final Gambit

Victreebel
Lv21
252 SpAtk, 136 Speed, 120 HP
10/22/29/31/31/31
Modest
-SolarBeam, Sludge Bomb, Sunny Day, Sleep Powder

Virizion
Lv42
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
30/23/30/31/31/31
Timid
-Giga Drain, Focus Blast, Hidden Power Ice, Calm Mind

Volcarona
Lv100
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
30/18/31/31/30/30
Timid
-Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Hidden Power Rock, Quiver Dance

Lv70
252 SpAtk, 160 HP, 96 Speed
31/24/31/31/30/31
Modest
-Bug Buzz, Fire Blast, Quiver Dance, Rest

Walrein
Lv44
252 Def, 220 HP, 36 SpDef
24/30/28/31/31/31
Bold
Ice Body
-Blizzard, Protect, Substitute, Toxic

Weavile
Lv54
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
11/31/18/22/12/24
Adamant
-Ice Punch, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance

Weezing
Lv35
252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
9/13/23/27/1/3
Bold
-Sludge Bomb, Haze, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp

Xatu
Lv30
252 HP, 156 Speed, 100 SpAtk
28/4/26/18/7/12
Modest
Synchronize
-Psychic, U-Turn, Thief, Wish

Yanmega
Lv79
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
30/29/0/18/11/6
Timid
Tinted Lens
-Bug Buzz, U-Turn, Air Slash, Hypnosis

Lv56
252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
2/4/8/18/21/25
Modest
Speed Boost
-Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Protect, Hypnosis

Zangoose
Lv53
252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
24/31/8/16/29/31
Jolly
-Return, Quick Attack, Close Combat, Swords Dance

Zoroark
Lv30
252 Atk, 216 Speed, 40 SpAtk
11/29/28/31/31/31
Naughty
-Sucker Punch, Flamethrower, U-Turn, Swords Dance

And just to remind you of the rules

2- You can post in this thread or PM me and I leave that choice up to you (preferably here first) but three things

c) Do not delete the conversation (leave all text in the Quick Reply Box intact) as it makes it easier to have a conversation via PM

Last edited:

Metagross-

Trader/Breeder
I'll trade a Lvl 100 Shiny Foreign Gardevoir for a shiny Charmander

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I'll trade a Lvl 100 Shiny Foreign Gardevoir for a shiny Charmander

7- Please only offer me things on my ‘What I want’ list as opposed to offering me things such as Lv100 Pokémon which are useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one)
Just saying...

Aim06

Pokemon Master
Did you want to trade your dusknoir and drapion for my victini?
And Arceus is an event pokemon, and you want it? Umm okay i thought you said you didnt want events. Anyway, I have one and I'd trade it for your shiny porygon.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Hijacking this post to list my Events

Event Pokémon
Or: Thanks to Wifi trading for making Event Pokémon more accessible

Yes, yes I do have some event Pokémon, while not as impressive as some of the other trade shops here; I do have some that may interest you. As with shiny Pokémon I pretty much am done with events so avoid offering me events if you can.

-All events are UT and listed in National Dex order

Dream World Bulbasaur
Lv10, Timid- Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip- Chlorophyll

Dream World Charmander
Lv10- Jolly- Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen- Solar Power

McDonalds Pikachu
Lv20, Bashful- Quick Attack, Thundershock, Tail Whip, Present

Pokémon Battle Revolution Pikachu
Lv10, Hardy- Volt Tackle, Surf, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave

Nintendo Zone Pikachu
Lv20, Bashful- Present, Quick Attack, Thundershock, Tail Whip

Ash’s Pikachu
Lv50, Naughty- Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt

Dream World Nidoran ♀
Lv1, Timid- Growl, Scratch, Helping Hand- Hustle

Dream World Nidoran ♂
Lv1, Timid- Leer, Peck- Hustle

Dream World Vulpix (Female)
Lv1, Naive- Ember, Flame Charge- Drought

Dream World Poliwag (Female)
Lv1, Brave- Water Sport- Swift Swim

Dream World Tentacool (Female)
Lv1, Adamant- Poison Sting, Acid, Ice Beam- Rain Dish

Dream World Ponyta (Male)
Lv1, Jolly- Growl, Tackle, Hypnosis- Run Away

Dream World Exeggcute (Female)
Lv10, Bashful- Uproar, Hypnosis, Reflect, Synthesis- Harvest

Dream World Lickitung (Female)
Lv10- Rash- Lick, Supersonic, Defense Curl- Cloud Nine

Dream World Eevee (Female)
Lv10, Naughty- Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Charm- Anticipation

Befriend a Pokémon Vaporeon
Lv10- Bold- Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack- Hydration

Befriend a Pokémon Jolteon
Lv10- Bashful- Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack- Quick Feet

Video Game Championships Eevee
Lv50, Hardy- Iron Tail, Trump Card, Flail, Quick Attack

Dream World Dratini (Female)
Lv1, Jolly- Wrap, Leer, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower- Marvel Scale

Toys ‘R’ Us Dragonite
Lv50, Mild- Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Outrage, Dragon Dance

Strongest Pokémon- 4th Dragonite
Lv50, Mild- Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Outrage, Dragon Dance

Mystry Mew
Lv10, Jolly- Pound, Transform

Pokémon Ranch Mew
Lv50, Timid- Synthesis, Return, Hypnosis, Teleport

Movie Mew
Lv10, Lonely- Pound, Transform

FAL2010 Mew
Lv5, Impish, Pound

SPR2010 Pichu
Lv30, Jolly- Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeavor, Endure

Dream World Igglybuff (Female)
Lv10, Lax- Charm, Defense Curl, Pound, Helping Hand- Friend Guard

Dream World Sunkern (Female)
Lv10, Gentle- Absorb, Growth, Mega Drain, Ingrain- Early Bird

Befriend a Pokémon Espeon
Lv10, Modest- Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack- Magic Bounce

Dream World Murkrow (Female)
Lv1- Gentle- Peck, Astonish, Drill Peck, Fly- Prankster

Pokémon Sunday Octillery
Lv50, Serious- Octazooka, Ice Beam, Signal Beam, Hyper Beam

Dream World Smeargle (Female)
Lv10, Mild- Sketch, Captivate- Moody

Win2011 Raikou
Lv30, Rash- Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Weather Ball

Win2011 Entei
Lv30, Adamant- Flare Blitz, Howl, ExtremeSpeed, Crush Claw

Win2011 Suicune
Lv30, Relaxed- Sheer Cold, Air Slash, ExtremeSpeed, Aqua Ring

Win2011 Celebi
Lv50, Lonely- Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish

Pokémon Jungle Tours Celebi
Lv10, Bold- Leech Seed, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard

Ageto Celebi
Lv10, Lax- Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard

Dream World Torchic
Lv10, Adamant- Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember

Dream World Poochyena (Female)
Lv1, Lonely- Tackle- Rattled

Pokémon Box Zigzagoon
Lv5, Adamant- Seed Bomb, Tail Whip, Tackle, ExtremeSpeed

Dream World Tailow (Female)
Lv10, Timid- Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Mirror Move

Strongest Pokémon- 3rd Milotic
Lv50, Bold- Rain Dance, Recover, Hydro Pump

Strongest Pokémon- 5th Salamence
Lv50, Naughty- Hydro Pump, Stone Edge, Fire Blast, Dragon Claw

Pokémon Colosseum Jirachi
Lv5, Bashful- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Pokémon Channel Jirachi
Lv5, Gentle- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Daisuki Club Jirachi
Lv5, Timid- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Daisuki Club Jirachi
Lv5, Brave- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Daisuki Club Jirachi
Lv5, Careful- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Game Planet Jirachi
Lv5, Lonely- Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor

Gamestop Deoxys
Lv50, Careful- Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense, ExtremeSpeed

Dream World Bidoof (Female)
Lv10- Bashful- Tackle, Growl, Defense Curl- Moody

Dream World Shinx (Male)
Lv10- Brave- Tackle, Leer, Charge- Guts

Birthday Togekiss
Lv10- Modest- ExtremeSpeed, Aure Sphere, Air Slash, Present- Super Luck

Movie Regigigigigigas
Lv100, Careful- Iron Head, Rock Slide, Icy Wind, Crush Grip

TRU Regigigigigigigas
Lv100, Impish- Iron Head, Rock Slide, Giga Impact, Crush Grip

Pokémon Ranger Manaphy
Lv1, Modest- Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport

Alamos Darkrai
Lv50, Timid- Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis

Pokémon Ranger Darkrai
Lv50, Lax- Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Double Team

Movie Darkrai
Lv50, Quirky- Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis

Newmoon Island Darkrai
Lv50- Timid- Hypnosis, Faint Attack, Nightmare, Darkrai

Movie Shaymin
Lv50, Calm- Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

TRU Shaymin
Lv50, Mild- Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

TRU Arceus
Lv100, Hardy- Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force

MICHINA Arceus
Lv100, Calm- Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force

Pokémon Popularity Quiz Arceus
Lv100- Naughty- Recover, Hyper Beam, Perish Song, Judgment

Pokémon Movie 2011 Victini
Lv50, Jolly- V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot

Zoroark
Lv50, Quirky- Agility, Embargo, Punishment, Snarl

Also, just to remind of the rules

2- You can post in this thread or PM me and I leave that choice up to you but three things

c) You only need to send me ONE PM detailing everything that you want in that. But if you suddenly decide that you want more then send another PM with the newly requested Pokémon in addition to the old one (But really, make sure you check all I have to offer first anyway).

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
I got a Timid Virizion!!!! I am interested in your Shiny Feebas. PM me if your interested please

Lvl_99_zekrom

i want your shiny evee and shiny feebas
i'll trade shiny treeko shiny torchi or shiny gigalith

i also want your pokemon battle revolution pikachu and movie mew
i'll trade ut jap event shiny deoxys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.