1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Jason's Pokéshop

Discussion in 'Trade Shops' started by King Lawliet, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

Jason's Pokéshop

Jason's Pokéshop
    Welcome to my super special awesome trade shop, I hope you find what you are looking for (Ctrl+F is your friend) but first things first, the rules

*Added Dream World Pokémon to the Events list*- 26th May

*Nothing major, just new Pokémon. Always updating*

*Added lots of EV Trained Pokémon and gave them their own post*- 10th July

Please make sure you read it all as it’ll make trades and the likes go much more smoothly

1- All SPPF rules and Trade forum rules apply here, this thread is not to be a lawlessness playground

2- You can post in this thread or PM me and I leave that choice up to you (preferably here first) but three things

a) Try to post any quick questions or queries you have in here as you'd get a faster response than if you were to PM me with the same question

b) If you do PM me please make the title of your PM the name of the Pokémon you want (e.g. EV GARDEVOIR) or “TRADE” if you want more than one Pokémon from me

c) Do not delete the conversation (leave all text in the Quick Reply Box intact) as it makes it easier to have a conversation via PM

3- Have patience- I will try to respond to all of your PMs as soon as possible but please understand that things may happen in my life or that I’m in the process of trading/EV training/IV Breeding so if I don’t respond straight away there’s no need to send me repeat PMs as I do actually reply to all of them

4- I do not consider cloned Pokémon to be the same as hacked ones therefore I have no problem with you trading me them, just as you should probably expect me to have cloned most of mine. Do not trade me hacked Pokémon at all, I shouldn’t even have to type this as this falls under Rule 1.

5- I will not trade you any Pokémon that I know to be hacked however if you do happen to find out that any Pokémon I traded you is hacked then feel free to PM me so I can get rid of that Pokémon from my lists and sort things out

6- Trades will be conducted on both Gen IV (DPPtHGSS) and Gen V (BW) games. Most of my Pokémon are on the Gen IV games but if you want them on your Gen V games then I can and will Pokéshift them, it’s just easier for me to trade on Gen IV. My Friend code is in the signature, if we are trading on Gen IV use the Diamond FC, if we are trading on Gen V use the Black FC. There really isn’t a reason to ask my name or FC

7- Please do not offer me Lv100 Pokémon which are flat out useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one)

Tough crap, stop being lazy and take 2 minutes to read the rules

Okay, have you read the rules? Or at least skimmed through them? Good, now I suppose I best get on with what exactly it is I have to offer. What I’m offering is split into 4 sections (EV’d Pokémon, Non EV’d Pokémon, Shiny Pokémon and Events) so you should find the section that interests you and read the rules for that

When you are done looking up what you want feel free to check out my Wants list as well

EV Trained Pokémon
    Or: Roulette Battles? I’m crazy prepared for them

-Pokémon are listed in alphabetical order
    -Pokémon will have the following format:

-Pokémon Species
    -Level
    -EVs (If known/any)
    -IVs (If known)
    -Nature
    -Ability (Only applies in cases where Pokémon have multiple abilities not counting Dream World abilities)
    -Moves

1- All EV trained Pokémon will have been EV trained myself personally and will have been bred by me as well (except in cases of non-breedable Pokémon such as legendaries)

2- If I listed more than one of the same Pokémon but with different movesets/EV spreads, BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHICH ONE YOU WANT, it’s no use telling me that you want a Gardevoir when I have two different ones to offer

3- I have listed all the information that I know of with the Pokémon but you have to bear in mind that some of them I EV trained years ago and I didn’t really do a good job of keeping certain details down so all the details you see connected to a Pokémon is what I know to be true about it. If there are no IVs for that Pokémon then I just don’t know it

4- If a Pokémon is crossed out, then you simply just cannot ask for it, it may become available at a later date but until then don’t ask for it

5- All these Pokémon will have Pokérus, some might be spreadable while others won’t

Non-EV Trained Pokémon
    Or: 31/31/31/31/31/30. Wait, 30? AUTO JUNK! Time to try again

Most of this will be IV bred Pokémon I intend to EV train but of course if you’re quick enough you could snatch one of these for yourself while they are innocent and pure before I train them to be bloodthirsty battle warriors

All will be at Lv1 unless stated otherwise

Shiny Pokémon
    Or: Palette swaps for all Pokémon not named Garchomp

Bleh, I was into collecting Shiny Pokémon last generation but not anymore but I do have quite a collection of shinies for those who are looking for some.
    I am pretty much done with shiny Pokémon and will not be dealing with them again so DO NOT offer me any shiny Pokémon as I’m not interested

-Listed in National Dex order

Event Pokémon
    Or: Thanks to Wifi trading for making Event Pokémon more accessible

Yes, yes I do have some event Pokémon, while not as impressive as some of the other trade shops here; I do have some that may interest you. As with shiny Pokémon I pretty much am done with events so avoid offering me events if you can.

-All events are UT and listed in National Dex order

My Wants
    Or: What do you give the person that has nearly everything?

Now I know you’ll look at this list and think “This list really is specific” and yes you are right it is but that’s because I am looking for specific stuff. I’m well aware that many people just might not have this at all and that’s why it’s not a requirement for you to have any on this list if you want to trade with me.

I can and will gladly trade with you if you do not have anything on this list but if you do have something I’m looking for then in your PMs along with telling me what you want, feel free to offer any of the Pokémon on my list

If however, you don’t have anything on the list then you can trade me any junk Pokémon

And don't forget:

Pokémon with OT: Mat and ID No. 17616
    Pokémon with OT: Mat and ID No. 30160
    Arceus with Adamant, Impish, Timid or Jolly nature with good IVs preferably nicknameable ones
    Azelf with Timid or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Bagon with Dragon Dance and Naive nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Beedrill with Baton Pass and Jolly nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Beldum with Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Buneary with Encore, Switcheroo and Timid nature with Klutz with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Pokémon Centre Chansey with Wish, Seismic Toss and Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Charmander with Solar Power and Timid nature with good IVs
    Chimchar with Naive or Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Cresselia with Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Cresselia with Hidden Power Fighting and Modest nature (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Deoxys with Naive or Bold nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Dialga with Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Pokémon Centre Drowzee with Wish, Seismic Toss and Calm Nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Dunsparce with Headbutt, Bite and Adamant nature with Serene Grace with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Eevee with Double-Edge and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Eevee with Wish and Impish nature with Adaptability with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Feebas with Haze and Bold or Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Finneon with Swift Swim and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Gible with Outrage and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Giratina with Impish nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Giratina with Hidden Power Fire and Naughty nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Groudon with Adamant or Impish nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Heatran
    with Timid, Modest or Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Ho-oh with Adamant nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Hoothoot
    with Whirlwind, Night Shade and Calm nature with Insomnia with IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Hoppip with Encore and Timid nature with Chlorophyll with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game
    Horsea with Swift Swim and Mild nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Illumise with Baton Pass, Encore and Timid nature with Tinted Lens with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Jirachi with Timid nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Kabuto with Rapid Spin and Adamant nature with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Kangaskhan with Hammer Arm and Adamant nature with Scrappy with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Kecleon with Recover and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Kyogre with Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Kyurem with Hidden Power Fire and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Landorus with Hidden Power Ice and Naive or Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latias with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Latios with Hidden Power Fire and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Ledyba with Encore and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Lotad with Giga Drain and Modest with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Lotad with Giga Drain and Bold with Rain Dish with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Lugia with Impish nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Luvdisc with Swift Swim and Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Machop with Close Combat, ThunderPunch and Ice Punch and Adamant nature with Guts with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Magby with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Magby with Hidden Power Ice with Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Magnemite with Magnet Pull and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Makuhita with Guts and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Manaphy with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Meditite with Psycho Cut and Jolly nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Mew with Bold or Timid nature with good IVs
    Mewtwo with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Miltank with Curse and Careful nature with Scrappy with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Misdreavus with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Mr Mime with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with Soundproof with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Muk with Sticky Hold and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Murkrow with Brave Bird and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Omanyte with Spikes and Bold nature with Swift Swim with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Palkia with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Paras
    with Leech Seed and Careful nature with Dry Skin with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game) Raikou with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Rayquaza
    with Jolly or Hasty nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)Regice with Seismic Toss and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Regirock with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Registeel with Seismic Toss and Careful nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Reshiram with Timid nature and good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Riolu with Vacuum Wave and Modest with Inner Focus good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Sentret with Trick and Frisk with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Shaymin with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Shinx with Ice Fang and Adamant nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Slugma with Flame Body and Bold nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Smoochum with Nasty Plot and Timid nature with Forewarn with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Snubull with Body Slam and Adamant nature with Intimidate with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Spoink with Thick Fat and Calm nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Suicune with Timid or Modest nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Surskit with Hydro Pump and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Swinub with Icicle Crash and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Tornadus with Hidden Power Ice and Timid or Naive nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Tyrogue with Steadfast and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Tyrogue with Mach Punch and Jolly nature with Guts with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV)
    Tyrogue with Mach Punch, Bullet Punch and Adamant nature with Steadfast with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE) (On a Gen IV game)
    Uxie with Impish, Jolly or Relaxed nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Vulpix with Hidden Power Fighting and Timid nature with Drought with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zapdos with Timid nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zekrom with Lonely or Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)
    Zigzagoon with ExtremeSpeed and Adamant nature with good IVs (MUST BE NICKNAMEABLE)

I can also trade all items and TMs on Gen IV games, Pokéshift if need be aaaand that’s pretty much it and I hope to be able to help you in some way ^__^ ;282;

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  2. fear995

fear995 Member

Hey I'm interested in ur shinys I have a trade shop called joes legend shop pm what u will like and we can make a deal

3. Wildfyre

Wildfyre X + Y, get pumped!

Hey I have a Jolly Virizion, pm me what you want. Interested in Shinies and EV'ed Pokes.

4. MGOShockWave

MGOShockWave Club Paradise

Arceus for Milotic?

5. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

Just had a skim through and you have some legends that are on my wants list but I have no idea whether they are exactly what I'm looking for though

What I'm looking for is in a spoiler where it says My Wants, but those Pokémon you offered sound good especially the Vulpix and Dratini

You have a Jolly Virizon and you're asking me what I want?

What Arceus is it?

6. Dego35

Dego35 Member

I am interested in your shiny: ponyta, eevee, beldum, Manaphy, riolu, and shinx. As well as your event; alamos darkrai, jingle tour celebi, Gamestop deoxys, ands your poketopia pikachu. I can offer you several cobalions, rotor and probably victini. Pm me if interested.

7. fear995

fear995 Member

Ok then pm and we can talk I'm a very nice guy lol so ill work with u for sure

8. FOXALIVE

FOXALIVE Member

Would you be willing to trade some of your shinies for my female DW Tangela, Stantler, Vulpix, Poliwag, or Lickitung?

9. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

First post updated

Updated the first post to add plenty of Pokémon I just bred so get them now before I decide I want to EV train them
    Sure, sounds fine to me though I should have asked whether the DW Pokémon you have are female

The only one on that list I'd be slightly interested in is the Poliwag however it isn't high up on my priority list. Also, what shinies?

10. FOXALIVE

FOXALIVE Member

How about the Eevee?

11. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

Shiny Pokémon

*Just editing this post to list my Shinies*

Shiny Pokémon
    Or: Palette swaps for all Pokémon not named Garchomp
    Bleh, I was into collecting Shiny Pokémon last generation but not anymore but I do have quite a collection of shinies for those who are looking for some.
    I am pretty much done with shiny Pokémon and will not be dealing with them again so DO NOT offer me any shiny Pokémon as I’m not interested

-Listed in National Dex order

Bulbasaur- Hardy
    Charmander- Modest
    Squirtle- Modest
    Caterpie- Jolly
    Pidgey- Calm
    Spearow- Mild
    Arbok- Modest
    Pikachu- Naughty
    Sandshrew- Calm
    Nidoran♀- Bold
    Nidoran♂- Timid
    Clefairy- Quirky
    Vulpix- Hasty, Timid
    Golbat- Timid
    Gloom- Quiet
    Psyduck- Relaxed
    Growlithe- Adamant
    Abra- Bashful
    Machamp- Bold
    Weepingbell- Naive
    Tentacool- Docile
    Ponyta- Naughty
    Magnemite- Quiet
    Farfetch’d- Quiet
    Krabby- Gentle
    Voltorb- Rash
    Lickitung- Careful
    Koffing- Relaxed
    Horsea- Modest
    Staryu- Bashful
    Scyther- Impish
    Pinsir- Bold
    Tauros- Modest
    Magikarp- Bashful
    Lapras- Naughty
    Ditto- Lax
    Eevee- Hardy, Timid
    Porygon- Careful
    Aerodactyl- Lax
    Snorlax- Serious
    Articuno- Sassy
    Moltres- Modest
    Dratini- Adamant
    Mewtwo- Hardy
    Chikorita- Careful
    Cyndaquil- Gentle
    Igglybuff- Modest
    Togepi- Impish
    Natu- Quirky
    Mareep- Impish
    Sudowoodo- Rash
    Hoppip- Sassy
    Aipom- Jolly
    Yanma- Timid
    Quagsire- Calm
    Murkrow- Brave
    Unown- Timid
    Girafarig- Adamant
    Forretress- Hardy
    Gligar- Brave
    Steelix- Jolly
    Snubull- Hasty
    Sneasel- Adamant
    Delibird- Calm (Comes equipped with a Chesto Berry as you can never have enough ways of avoiding sleep)
    Piloswine- Adamant
    Corsola- Lax
    Phanpy- Careful
    Tyrogue- Adamant
    Elekid- Naughty
    Raikou- Rash, Sassy
    Entei- Adamant, Relaxed
    Suicune- Relaxed, Hardy
    Tyranitar- Adamant
    Ho-oh- Naive
    Treecko- Quiet
    Torchic- Adamant
    Mudkip- Jolly
    Mightyena- Impish
    Zigzagoon- Timid
    Dustox- Serious
    Lotad- Careful
    Wingull- Calm
    Ralts- Hasty, Relaxed
    Slakoth- Docile
    Exploud- Timid
    Hariyama- Serious
    Skitty- Modest
    Sableye- Naive
    Aron- Rash
    Meditite- Calm
    Electrike- Serious
    Minun- Timid
    Swalot- Mild
    Carvanha- Lax
    Torkoal- Hasty
    Trapinch- Adamant, Brave
    Altaria- Lonely
    Claydol- Bold
    Seviper- Timid
    Feebas- Brave
    Castform- Mild
    Duskull- Calm
    Tropius- Calm
    Absol- Docile
    Spheal- Hasty
    Huntail- Impish
    Bagon- Modest
    Beldum- Impish
    Regirock- Impish
    Regice- Serious
    Registeel- Lax
    Latios- Quirky
    Groudon- Lax, Adamant
    Rayquaza- Naive
    Deoxys- Timid, Adamant
    Turtwig- Rash
    Chimchar- Adamant
    Piplup- Gentle
    Starly- Adamant
    Bidoof- Docile
    Kricketune- Naive
    Shinx- Adamant
    Roserade- Bashful
    Cranidos- Bold
    Combee- Lax
    Pachirisu- Quiet
    Buizel- Bold
    Cherubi- Quirky
    Shellos- Naive
    Drifloon- Docile
    Buneary- Docile
    Stunky- Jolly
    Bronzor- Mild
    Happiny- Calm
    Chatot- Calm
    Spiritomb- Quirky
    Riolu- Calm
    Toxicroak- Rash
    Rotom- Adamant
    Azelf- Quiet
    Dialga- Quiet
    Palkia- Bashful, Jolly
    Heatran- Mild
    Regigigigigigas- Serious
    Giratina- Docile
    Cresselia- Quiet
    Manaphy- Modest
    Darkrai- Timid
    Snivy- Timid
    Tepig- Timid
    Oshawott- Timid
    Lillipup- Rash
    Liepard- Serious
    Munna- Naughty
    Pidove- Naive
    Roggenrolla- Brave
    Gigalith- Hardy
    Woobat- Sassy
    Gurrdurr- Adamant
    Throh- Impish, Careful
    Leavanny- Jolly
    Venipede- Jolly
    Cottonee- Calm
    Basculin- Adamant
    Sandile- Adamant
    Yamask- Bold
    Garbodor- Mild
    Zorua- Hardy
    Deerling- Jolly
    Emolga- Mild
    Karrablast- Adamant
    Joltik- Timid
    Ferroseed- Brave, Sassy
    Klink- Adamant
    Tynamo- Naughty
    Litwick- Timid, Bashful
    Axew- Bashful
    Fraxure- Bold
    Cubchoo- Adamant
    Cryogonal- Calm
    Stunfisk- Quirky
    Mienfoo- Jolly
    Druddigon- Adamant
    Golett- Adamant
    Bouffalant- Brave
    Heatmor- Rash
    Durant- Adamant
    Deino- Bashful
    Volcarona- Modest
    Cobalion- Naive
    Terrakion- Adamant
    Virizion- Timid
    Thundurus- Naughty
    Landorus- Lonely, Jolly
    Kyurem- Timid

Also, just to remind of the rules
    1- All SPPF rules and Trade forum rules apply here, this thread is not to be a lawlessness playground

2- You can post in this thread or PM me and I leave that choice up to you but three things

a) Try to post any quick questions or queries you have in here as you'd get a faster response than if you were to PM me with the same question

b) If you do PM me please make the title of your PM the name of the Pokémon you want (e.g. EV GARDEVOIR) or “TRADE” if you want more than one Pokémon from me

c) You only need to send me ONE PM detailing everything that you want in that. But if you suddenly decide that you want more then send another PM with the newly requested Pokémon in addition to the old one (But really, make sure you check all I have to offer first anyway).

3- Have patience- I will try to respond to all of your PMs as soon as possible but please understand that things may happen in my life or that I’m in the process of trading/EV training/IV Breeding so if I don’t respond straight away there’s no need to send me repeat PMs as I do actually reply to all of them

4- I do not consider cloned Pokémon to be the same as hacked ones therefore I have no problem with you trading me them, just as you should probably expect me to have cloned most of mine. Do not trade me hacked Pokémon at all, I shouldn’t even have to type this as this falls under Rule 1.

5- I will not trade you any Pokémon that I know to be hacked however if you do happen to find out that any Pokémon I traded you is hacked then feel free to PM me so I can get rid of that Pokémon from my lists and sort things out

6- Trades will be conducted on both Gen IV (DPPtHGSS) and Gen V (BW) games. Most of my Pokémon are on the Gen IV games but if you want them on your Gen V games then I can and will Pokéshift them, it’s just easier for me to trade on Gen IV. My Friend code is in the signature, if we are trading on Gen IV use the Diamond FC, if we are trading on Gen V use the Black FC. There really isn’t a reason to ask my name or FC

7- Please do not offer me Lv100 Pokémon which are flat out useless to me or legendary, shiny or event Pokémon (unless I’m looking for that specific one)

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  12. Dego35

Dego35 Member

I have a dw gligar if interested along with Vulpix and Poliwag.

13. MGOShockWave

MGOShockWave Club Paradise

its JAPANESE DW Arceus

14. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

EV Trained Pokémon

EV Trained Pokémon
    Or: Roulette Battles? I’m crazy prepared for them

-Pokémon are listed in alphabetical order
    -Pokémon will have the following format:

-Pokémon Species
    -Level
    -EVs (If known/any)
    -IVs (If known)
    -Nature
    -Ability (Only applies in cases where Pokémon have multiple abilities not counting Dream World abilities)
    -Moves

1- All EV trained Pokémon will have been EV trained myself personally and will have been bred by me as well (except in cases of non-breedable Pokémon such as legendaries)

2- If I listed more than one of the same Pokémon but with different movesets/EV spreads, BE SPECIFIC ABOUT WHICH ONE YOU WANT, it’s no use telling me that you want a Gardevoir when I have two different ones to offer

3- I have listed all the information that I know of with the Pokémon but you have to bear in mind that some of them I EV trained years ago and I didn’t really do a good job of keeping certain details down so all the details you see connected to a Pokémon is what I know to be true about it. If there are no IVs for that Pokémon then I just don’t know it

4- If a Pokémon is crossed out, then you simply just cannot ask for it, it may become available at a later date but until then don’t ask for it

5- All these Pokémon will have Pokérus, some might be spreadable while others won’t

Abomasnow
    Lv40
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Atk
    31/8/21/14/26/0
    Timid
    -Blizzard, Grass Knot, Substitute, Leech Seed

Lv40
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpAtk
    8/27/24/13/7/25
    Hasty
    -Blizzard, Wood Hammer, Focus Punch, Earthquake

Absol
    Lv62
    252 Atk, 244 Speed, 14 HP
    22/2/15/18/17/4
    Jolly
    Super Luck
    -Night Slash, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Me First,

Lv60
    240 Speed, 196 HP, 72 Atk
    3/2/21/11/6/8
    Jolly
    Super Luck
    -Night Slash, Psycho, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave

Accelgor
    Lv44
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
    27/24/18/31/31/31
    Hasty
    Sticky Hold
    -Bug Buzz, U-turn, Spikes, Yawn

Lv49
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    18/24/30/31/29/31
    Timid
    Sticky Hold
    -Bug Buzz, Focus Blast, Giga Drain, Recover

Aerodactyl
    Lv23
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    6/31/23/24/31/31
    Jolly
    Pressure
    -Rock Slide, Earthquake, Stealth Rock

Aggron
    Lv65
    252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
    24/10/17/3/3/29
    Relaxed
    Rock Head
    -Iron Head, Focus Punch, Metal Burst, Curse

Alakazam
    Lv20
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    31/30/12/31/25/31
    Modest
    Synchronize
    -Psychic, Signal Beam, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball

Lv60
    252 SpAtk, 250 Speed, 8 SpDef
    27/5/22/11/25/9
    Modest
    Inner Focus
    -Psychic, Shadow Ball, Recover, Role Play

Alomomola
    Lv37
    224 SpDef, 176 Def, 108 HP
    31/5/31/31/21/28
    Impish
    Hydration
    -Waterfall, Wish, Protect, Toxic

Altaria
    Lv50
    252 HP, 216 SpDef, 40 Def
    31/4/31/25/31/30
    Careful
    -Dragon Claw, Roost, Heal Bell, Perish Song

Ambipom
    Lv46
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    21/16/11/23/29/7
    Adamant
    Technician
    -Fake Out, U-Turn, Brick Break, Payback

Lv50
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    1/28/4/9/14/6
    Adamant
    Technician
    -Fake Out, Last Resort

Amoonguss
    Lv50
    252 HP, 208 SpDef, 48 Def
    31/18/31/0/31/14
    Calm
    -Giga Drain, Clear Smog, Spore, Stun Spore

Ampharos
    Lv42
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    4/5/19/31/28/31
    Modest
    -Thunderbolt, Signal Beam, Focus Blast, Substitute

Arbok
    Lv42
    252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
    21/31/31/7/30/31
    Impish
    Intimidate
    -Glare, Gunk Shot, Earthquake, Seed Bomb

Arcanine
    Lv45
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    2/21/19/29/27/3
    Adamant
    Intimidate
    -Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, Thunder Fang, Iron Tail

Archeops
    Lv37
    252 Atk+speed, 6 HP
    27/31/20/31/10/31
    Jolly
    -Acrobatics, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Hone Claws

Lv37
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    27/31/20/31/10/31
    Jolly
    -Stone Edge, Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Claw

Ariados
    Lv31
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    3/1/21/22/27/30
    Adamant
    Insomnia
    -Bug Bite, Sucker Punch, Spider Web, Baton Pass

Azumarill
    Lv26
    252 Atk+HP, 6 Speed
    31/19/19/8/16/31
    Adamant
    Huge Power
    -Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Return, Ice Punch

Banette
    Lv37
    255 Atk+SpAtk
    22/31/28/12/6/4
    Brave
    Insomnia
    -Shadow Claw, Trick Room, Destiny Bond, Taunt

Bastiodon
    Lv37
    252 HP+SpDef, 6 Atk
    29/31/31/4/26/2
    Sassy
    -Earthquake, Metal Burst, Taunt, Stealth Rock

Beautifly
    Lv41
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
    5/26/20/31/23/31
    Modest
    -Bug Buzz, U-Turn, Shadow Ball, Stun Spore

Beedrill
    252 Speed, 244 HP, 12 SpDef
    Jolly
    -Baton Pass, Agility, Substitute, X-Scissor

Bellossom
    Lv36
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    22/2/23/31/31/2
    Modest
    -SolarBeam, Sleep Powder, Sunny Day, Moonlight

Bibarel
    Lv23
    252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
    2/21/4/28/7/31
    Adamant
    Simple
    -Waterfall, Return, Quick Attack, Taunt

Bisharp
    Lv52
    252 HP+Atk, 6 Def (update)
    7/31/10/31/13/31
    Adamant
    Defiant
    -Sucker Punch, Brick Break, Swords Dance, Substitute

Lv54
    204 SpDef, 172 Atk, 132 HP
    23/31/31/15/31/24
    Adamant
    Defiant
    -Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Iron Head, Thunder Wave

Blastoise
    Lv36
    252 HP+Def, 6 SpAtk
    26/31/31/22/31/16
    Bold
    -Surf, Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Toxic

Blaziken
    Lv66
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    7/31/31/25/25/27
    Adamant
    -Flare Blitz, Low Kick, ThunderPunch, Swords Dance

Blissey
    Lv60
    252 HP+SpDef, 6 Def
    21/24/16/5/25/18
    Careful
    Natural Cure
    -Softboiled, Protect, Aromatherapy, Toxic

Bouffalant
    Lv31
    252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
    31/31/31/16/6/22
    Adamant
    Reckless
    -Head Charge, Wild Charge, Earthquake, Payback

Lv42
    252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
    26/31/31/24/30/8
    Adamant
    Sap Sipper
    -Return, Wild Charge, Earthquake, Megahorn

Breloom
    Lv50
    252 Atk, 212 Speed, 44 HP
    7/2/1/11/19/31
    Adamant
    Poison Heal
    -Seed Bomb, Focus Punch, Stone Edge, Spore

Lv47
    252 Atk, 236 HP, 20 Speed
    6/0/12/27/27/31
    Adamant
    Poison Heal
    -Spore, Seed Bomb, Mach Punch, Protect

Butterfree
    Lv17
    252 Speed, 248 HP, 8 Def
    31/5/3/26/23/31
    Jolly
    -U-Turn, Sleep Powder, Stun Spore, Protect

Cacturne
    Lv38
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    10/31/21/30/11/31
    Adamant
    -Sucker Punch, Focus Punch, Leech Seed, Substitute

Camerupt
    Lv35
    252 SpAtk, 216 Speed, 40 Atk
    21/31/31/29/25/5
    Rash
    Solid Rock
    -Earth Power, Fire Blast, Rock Polish, Explosion

Lv83
    252 Atk+SpAtk, 6 Speed
    0/11/25/11/25/20
    Rash
    Magma Armour
    -Earthquake, Lava Plume, Eruption, Rock Slide

Carracosta
    Lv39
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    5/31/31/22/7/31
    Jolly
    Solid Rock
    -Aqua Jet, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Shell Smash

Chandelure
    Lv41
    252 SpAtk, 184 Speed, 72 HP
    29/10/30/30/30/30
    Modest
    Flash Fire
    -Overheat, Shadow Ball, Energy Ball, Hidden Power Fighting

Charizard
    Lv67
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    29/19/31/18/31/9
    Adamant
    Blaze
    -Flare Blitz, Earthquake, Focus Punch, Rock Slide

Lv56
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    26/26/10/19/6/15
    Modest
    Blaze
    -Flamethrower, SolarBeam, Sunny Day, Substitute

Lv36
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
    4/4/25/18/10/24
    Modest
    Blaze
    -Flamethrower, Air Slash, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast

Chimecho
    252 HP, 116 Def, 80 SpAtk, 60 SpDef
    Bold
    -Knock Off, Psychic, Wish, Heal Bell

Claydol
    Lv62
    252 HP, 144 Def+Speed
    19/8/21/26/30/12
    Bold
    -Earth Power, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Calm Mind

Clefable
    Lv52
    252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
    1/29/23/23/14/16
    Adamant
    Magic Guard
    -Facade, Meteor Mash, Flamethrower, Protect

Cloyster
    Lv28
    252 Atk, 160 HP, 96 SpDef
    27/31/25/19/31/8
    Adamant
    Skill Link
    -Ice Shard, Rock Blast, Explosion, Spikes

Cobalion
    Lv42
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    28/19/30/31/31/31
    Timid
    -Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Hidden Power Ice, Calm Mind

Cofagrigus
    Lv35
    252 HP, 136 Def, 120 SpDef
    31/7/31/15/31/29
    Bold
    -Shadow Ball, Rest, Haze, Will-O-Wisp

Lv34
    252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
    29/10/30/30/30/30
    Bold
    -Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Fighting, Will-O-Wisp, Calm Mind

Conkeldurr
    Lv26
    252 Atk, 136 SpDef, 120 HP
    25/24/31/31/31/1
    Brave
    Guts
    -Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Stone Edge, Bulk Up

Lv41
    252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
    13/31/29/27/31/31
    Adamant
    Guts
    -Hammer Arm, Mach Punch, Stone Edge, Payback

Crawdaunt
    Lv47
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    2/31/31/5/3/31
    Adamant
    -Waterfall, Crunch, X-Scissor, Dragon Dance

Crobat
    Lv51
    252 HP+Speed, 6 Atk
    22/25/0/8/20/16
    Jolly
    -Air Slash, U-Turn, Mean Look, Hypnosis

Crustle
    Lv34
    252 Atk, 196 HP, 60 Speed
    29/27/31/31/19/31
    Adamant
    Sturdy
    -X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Spikes, Stealth Rock

Lv39
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    29/27/31/31/19/31
    Adamant
    Sturdy
    -X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Shell Smash

Darkrai
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    Timid
    -Nasty Plot, Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast

Darmanitan
    Lv39
    31/31/14/14/31/31
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    Adamant
    -Flare Blitz, U-Turn, Rock Slide, Superpower

Deoxys
    252 Speed, 146 SpAtk, 112 Def
    Naive
    -Stealth Rock, Spikes, Shadow Ball, ExtremeSpeed

252 HP, 200 SpDef, 56 Def
    Bold
    -Taunt, Toxic, Recover, Agility

Dewgong
    Lv34
    252 HP, 162 SpAtk, 96 Speed
    31/20/31/31/31/21
    Timid
    Hydration
    -Surf, Ice Beam, Rain Dance, Rest

Dodrio
    Lv31
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    18/24/31/31/26/31
    Jolly
    Early Bird
    -Brave Bird, Return, Quick Attack, Pursuit

Donphan
    Lv28
    252 HP+Speed, 6 Atk
    15/23/24/20/31/22
    Impish
    Sturdy
    -Earthquake, Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Ice Shard

Lv31
    252 Atk, 172 HP, 84 Speed
    31/31/0/20/14/24
    Adamant
    -Earthquake, Assurance, Stone Edge, Ice Shard

Dragonite
    Lv55
    252 HP, 128 Speed, 96 Def, 32 SpDef
    31/30/4/14/18/13
    Impish
    Inner Focus
    -Dragon Claw, Toxic, Safeguard, Roost

Lv64
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    18/21/12/28/30/28
    Jolly
    Inner Focus
    -Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Punch, Dragon Dance

Drapion
    Lv61
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    0/24/29/10/9/13
    Adamant
    Sniper
    -Night Slash, Cross Poison, Slash, X-Scissor

Drifblim
    Lv33
    252 SpDef+Speed, 6 Def
    31/23/13/31/7/28
    Timid
    Aftermath
    Shadow Ball, Baton Pass, Substitute, Calm Mind

Dugtrio
    Lv26
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    31/9/26/6/28/31
    Adamant
    Arena Trap
    -Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, Sucker Punch

Dunsparce
    252 Atk, 144 HP, 76 SpDef, 36 Def
    Adamant
    Serene Grace
    -Thunder Wave, Headbutt, Bite, Rock Slide

Durant
    Lv13
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    17/31/31/2/16/31
    Jolly
    Hustle
    -X-Scissor, Stone Edge, Thunder Fang, Hone Claws

Dusknoir
    Lv37
    252 HP, 180 SpDef, 76 Def
    26/26/18/14/20/28
    Careful
    -Fire Punch, ThunderPunch, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp

Eelektross
    Lv39
    252 Atk, 212 SpAtk, 44 Speed
    31/31/16/31/31/31
    Naughty
    -Wild Charge, Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Grass Knot

Lv49
    252 HP+SpAtk, 6 Def
    31/30/23/31/31/31
    Modest
    -Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Acid Spray, Grass Knot

Lv54
    252 HP+SpDef, 6 Atk
    31/30/30/24/31/31
    Careful
    -Wild Charge, Dragon Tail, Coil, Substitute

Electivire
    Lv33
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    14/23/15/6/16/0
    Adamant
    -ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Cross Chop

Lv67
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    9/26/4/8/14/11
    Adamant
    -ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Brick Break

Electrode
    Lv30
    252 Atk, 208 Speed, 48 SpAtk
    27/8/8/5/14/31
    Hasty
    Soundproof
    -Thunder, Explosion, Rain Dance, Taunt

Empoleon
    Lv52
    252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
    22/18/5/31/17/18
    Adamant
    -Aqua Jet, Drill Peck, Earthquake, Swords Dance

Lv36
    252 HP+SpDef, 6 Spe
    30/11/31/31/30/7
    Careful
    -Scald, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Stealth Rock

Lv51
    252 SpAtk, 248 HP, 8 Speed
    31/28/31/31/1/30
    Modest
    -Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Grass Knot, Signal Beam

Excadrill
    Lv31
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    24/31/31/30/27/31
    Adamant
    Sand Rush
    -Earthquake, Rock Slide, Return, Swords Dance

Lv31
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    24/31/31/30/27/31
    Adamant
    Sand Rush
    -Earthquake, Rock Slide, Return, X-Scissor

Exeggutor
    Lv23
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    11/21/19/4/7/23
    Quiet
    -SolarBeam, Explosion, Sleep Powder, Sunny Day

Exploud
    Lv46
    252 SpAtk, 152 Speed, 104 HP
    6/31/18/28/31/31
    Modest
    -Hyper Voice, Surf, Shadow Ball, Overheat

Farfetch'd
    252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
    19/29/30/28/31/9
    Adamant
    Inner Focus
    -Return, Knock Off, U-Turn, Toxic

Fearow
    Lv47
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    26/31/2/1/24/28
    Jolly
    -Drill Peck, Return, Quick Attack, U-Turn

Feraligatr
    Lv30
    252 Atk, 148 HP, 108 Speed
    31/31/4/9/6/31
    Adamant
    -Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Return, Swords Dance

Ferrothorn
    Lv40
    31/31/31/0/31/0
    Relaxed
    -Gyro Ball, Spikes, Leech Seed, Protect

Lv40
    30/31/31/23/31/1
    Relaxed
    -Power Whip, Spikes, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock

Flygon
    Lv45
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    3/31/6/7/5/31
    Adamant
    -Earthquake, Outrage, U-Turn, Stone Edge

Lv45
    252 HP, 176 Def, 80 Speed
    19/28/2/28/28/31
    Timid
    -Earthquake, Fire Blast, Roost, Toxic

Lv50
    252 Atk, 136 Speed, 120 SpAtk
    11/16/5/7/0/26
    Naughty
    -Earthquake, Draco Meteor, U-Turn, Stone Edge

Forretress
    Lv50
    252 HP, 162 Atk, 96 Def
    29/19/26/21/25/9
    Relaxed
    Sturdy
    -Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Explosion, Spikes

Froslass
    Lv26
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    11/1/10/21/28/12
    Timid
    Snow Cloak
    -Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Thunderbolt

Lv61
    204 Atk, 192 Speed, 112 SpAtk
    24/14/4/3/10/12
    Lonely
    Snow Cloak
    -Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Wake-Up Slap, Destiny Bond
    Gallade
    Lv54
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    0/9/25/30/15/31
    Adamant
    Steadfast
    -Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Swords Dance

Lv100
    252 Atk+SpDef, 6 HP
    31/9/21/23/15/3
    Adamant
    -Psycho Cut, Close Combat, Leaf Blade, Swords Dance

Galvantula
    Lv48
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    26/22/31/31/26/31
    Timid
    Compoundeyes
    -Thunder, Volt Switch, Bug Buzz, Energy Ball

Garchomp
    Lv50
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    4/19/25/9/20/19
    Jolly
    -Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fire Fang, Swords Dance

Lv48
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    0/21/24/24/17/7
    Jolly
    -Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Substitute, Swords Dance

Lv48
    252 SpAtk, 240 Speed, 16 Atk
    23/21/30/8/4/5
    Naughty
    -Draco Meteor, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Swords Dance

Lv87
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    7/2/25/28/12/19
    Adamant
    -Dragon Rush, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Crunch

Gardevoir
    Lv31
    252 HP, 176 SpDef, 48 SpAtk, 32 Speed
    18/18/1/8/8/9
    Modest
    Trace
    -Psychic, Thunderbolt , Wish, Will-O-Wisp

Lv43
    252 SpAtk, 128 SpDef+Speed
    6/10/14/7/9/18
    Modest
    Synchronize
    -Psychic, Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Will-O-Wisp

Lv30
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    31/14/22/31/6/31
    Timid
    Trace
    -Psychic, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Trick

Gastrodon
    Lv46
    252 Def, 212 HP, 44 SpDef
    31/18/28/29/26/31
    Calm
    Sticky Hold
    -Surf, Ice Beam, Toxic, Recover

Lv30
    252 HP, 212 Def, 44 SpDef
    31/15/30/1/29/28
    Calm
    Sticky Hold
    -Earthquake, Block, Yawn, Memento

Gengar
    Lv31
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    16/1/7/14/26/0
    Timid
    -Shadow Ball, Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Hypnosis

Lv31
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    15/28/23/31/3/31
    Timid
    -Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Trick

Glaceon
    Lv36
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    19/31/13/29/19/31
    Timid
    -Blizzard, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Baton Pass

Gliscor
    Lv24
    252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
    3/5/6/14/26/6
    Impish
    Sand Veil
    -Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Knock Off, Roost

Lv24
    252 HP, 196 SpDef, 60 Speed
    12/6/30/8/31/31
    Timid
    Hyper Cutter
    -Baton Pass, Rock Polish, Swords Dance, Taunt

Golduck
    Lv53
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    5/31/18/29/10/31
    Timid
    Cloud Nine
    -Hydro Pump, Psychic, Calm Mind, Encore

Golem
    Lv25
    252 Atk, 244 Speed, 12 HP
    25/31/9/21/31/31
    Adamant
    Sturdy
    -Earthquake, Rock Blast, Sucker Punch, Explosion

Golurk
    Lv51
    252 Atk, 208 HP, 48 Speed
    31/31/30/31/31/31
    Adamant
    Iron Fist
    -Shadow Punch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Hammer Arm

Lv43
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    30/31/30/21/30/31
    Adamant
    Iron Fist
    -Shadow Punch, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Polish

Gorebyss
    Lv33
    252 HP, 232 Speed, 24 SpAtk
    9/31/28/31/4/28
    Timid
    -Surf, Agility, Substitute, Baton Pass

Granbull
    252 Atk, 196 HP, 32 Def, 24 SpDef, 4 Speed
    Adamant
    Intimidate
    -Bulk Up, Body Slam, Crunch, Earthquake

Groudon
    252 Atk, 136 Speed, 112 HP, 8 Def
    Adamant
    -Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Stone Edge, Rock Polish

252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
    Impish
    -Earthquake, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock, Dragon Tail

Grumpig
    252 HP, 176 SpDef, 80 Def
    Calm
    Thick Fat
    -Psychic, Heal Bell, Thunder Wave, Magic Coat

252 HP+SpDef, 6 Speed
    Calm
    Thick Fat
    -Psychic, Reflect, Light Screen, Toxic

Gyarados
    Lv44
    252 Atk, 184 Speed, 72 HP
    31/2/31/0/12/26
    Adamant
    -Waterfall, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Dragon Dance

Lv45
    216 HP, 176 Def, 100 Speed, 16 Atk
    31/2/27/0/12/15
    Adamant
    -Waterfall, Earthquake, Taunt, Earthquake

Hariyama
    Lv25
    252 Def, 180 Atk, 76 HP
    11/14/16/7/14/0
    Impish
    Thick Fat
    -Cross Chop, Knock Off, Stone Edge, Payback

Haxorus
    Lv57
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    31/31/31/19/29/31
    Adamant
    Mold Breaker
    -Outrage, Dual Chop, Earthquake, Brick Break

Lv57
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    31/31/31/19/29/31
    Jolly
    Mold Breaker
    -Outrage, Earthquake, Taunt, Dragon Dance

Heracross
    Lv56
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    3/19/7/20/5/16
    Adamant
    Guts
    -Close Combat, Megahorn, Facade, Swords Dance

Lv79
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Defence
    15/28/19/20/12/16
    Adamant
    -Close Combat, Megahorn, Night Slash, Aerial Ace

Hippowdon
    Lv34
    252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
    6/27/10/13/19/18
    Impish
    -Earthquake, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Slack Off

Hitmonchan
    252 Atk, 244 Speed, 12 HP
    Adamant
    Iron Fist
    -Close Combat, Mach Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch

Hitmonlee
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    Jolly
    Limber
    -Close Combat, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Mach Punch

Hitmontop
    252 HP+Atk, 6 Def
    Adamant
    Technician
    -Fake Out, Revenge, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch

Honchkrow
    Lv55
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    17/6/5/9/7/26
    Adamant
    -Night Slash, Drill Peck, Steel Wing, Psycho Shift

Houndoom
    Lv53
    224 Speed, 184 SpAtk, 100 Atk
    31/22/29/5/31/31
    Hasty
    Flash Fire
    -Fire Blast, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Nasty Plot

Hydreigon
    Lv64
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    30/3/30/31/30/31
    Modest
    -Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, U-turn, Taunt

Lv65
    252 SpAtk, 192 Speed, 64 HP
    25/15/28/31/31/31
    Modest
    -Draco Meteor, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Surf

Hypno
    252 HP, 200 Def, 56 SpDef
    Calm
    Insomnia
    -Seismic Toss, Wish, Thunder Wave, Protect

Illumise
    252 HP+Speed, 6 Def
    Timid
    Tinted Lens
    -Charge Beam, Substitute, Baton Pass, Encore

Infernape
    Lv60
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    23/24/9/8/17/8
    Jolly
    -Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Swords Dance

Lv60
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    17/10/19/6/21/14
    Naive
    -Flare Blitz, Close Combat, U-Turn, ThunderPunch

Jellicent
    Lv40
    248 HP, 216 Def, 44 Speed
    18/28/31/31/31/31
    Bold
    -Scald, Recover, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt

Jirachi
    252 HP, 224 SpDef, 32 Speed
    Careful
    -Iron Head, Body Slam, Wish, Fire Punch

Jolteon
    Lv20
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    28/18/31/10/12/31
    Timid
    -Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Substitute

Jumpluff
    252 Speed, 188 Def, 68 SpDef
    Timid
    Chlorophyll
    -Leech Seed, Substitute, Sleep Powder, Encore

Jynx
    252 Speed, 248 SpAtk, 8 HP
    Timid
    Forewarn
    -Ice Beam, Nasty Plot, Lovely Kiss, Substitute

Kabutops
    252 Atk, 216 Speed, 40 HP
    Adamant
    Swift Swim
    -Stone Edge, Aqua Jet, Swords Dance, Waterfall

252 Atk, 132 HP, 124 Speed
    Adamant
    Swift Swim
    -Stone Edge, Aqua Jet, Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin

Kangaskhan
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    Adamant
    Scrappy
    -Return, Hammer Arm, Sucker Punch, Earthquake

Kecleon
    252 HP+SpDef, 6 Def
    Careful
    -Stealth Rock, Return, Aqua Tail, Recover

Kingdra
    Lv32
    252 SpAtk, 168 Atk, 88 Speed
    12/2/15/19/26/2
    Naughty
    Swift Swim
    -Draco Meteor, Surf, Waterfall, Rain Dance

Kingler
    Lv65
    252 Atk+Speed
    27/13/20/11/12/17
    Adamant
    Hyper Cutter
    -Crabhammer, X-Scissor, Brick Break, Protect

Klinklang
    Lv49
    252 Atk, 132 HP, 124 Speed
    31/31/31/30/31/31
    Adamant
    Minus
    -Gear Grind, Return, Volt Switch, Shift Gear

Kricketune
    Lv55
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    16/31/5/26/28/30
    Adamant
    -X-Scissor, Brick Break, Night Slash, Swords Dance

Krookodile
    Lv40
    31/31/29/19/30/31
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    Adamant
    Moxie
    -Earthquake, Crunch, Pursuit, Stone Edge

Landorus
    Lv70
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    25/30/23/30/21/30
    Jolly
    -Earthquake, Stone Edge, Swords Dance, Substitute

Lanturn
    Lv42
    252 SpAtk, 216 SpDef, 40 HP
    5/30/21/31/31/31
    Modest
    Volt Absorb
    -Hydro Pump, Thunder, Ice Beam, Rain Dance

Lapras
    Lv50
    252 SpAtk, 164 HP, 92 Def
    16/13/25/17/3/9
    Modest
    -Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Toxic

Latias
    252 HP+Speed, 6 SpAtk
    Timid
    -Calm Mind, Recover, Dragon Pulse, Hidden Power Fire

252 HP+Speed, 6 Def
    Timid
    -Dragon Pulse, Recover, Roar, Reflect

Latios
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    Timid
    -Draco Meteor, Surf, Hidden Power Fire, Recover

252 HP+Speed, 6 Def
    Timid
    -Reflect, Light Screen, Memento, Dragon Pulse

Leafeon
    Lv71
    252 Speed, 132 HP, 120 Def, 4 Atk
    22/31/31/24/4/31
    Jolly
    -Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Synthesis, Baton Pass

Ledian
    252 Speed, 104 SpDef, 152 HP
    Jolly
    Early Bird
    -Agility, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Encore

Lickilicky
    Lv49
    252 Atk, 168 Speed, 88 HP
    31/31/23/1/31/8
    Careful
    Own Tempo
    -Return, Explosion, Power Whip, Swords Dance

Lilligant
    Lv28
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    15/31/31/29/31/31
    Modest
    Chlorophyll
    -Giga Drain, Quiver Dance, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed

Lopunny 252 HP+Speed, 6 SpDef
    Timid
    Klutz
    -Baton Pass, Substitute, Encore, Switcheroo

Lucario
    Lv53
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    11/2/7/26/21/13
    Adamant
    Inner Focus
    -Close Combat, Crunch, ExtremeSpeed, Swords Dance

Ludicolo
    Lv22
    252 HP, 180 SpDef, 76 SpAtk
    29/19/6/23/30/6
    Calm
    Swift Swim
    -Surf, Leech Seed, Protect, Toxic

Luvdisc
    252 HP+SpAtk, 6 Speed
    Modest
    -Rain Dance, Surf, Ice Beam, Toxic

Luxray
    252 Atk, 216 Speed, 40 HP
    Adamant
    Intimidate
    -Spark, Ice Fang, Superpower, Crunch

Machamp
    Lv52
    252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
    5/23/2/4/29/25
    Adamant
    No Guard
    -DynamicPunch, ThunderPunch, Ice Punch, Stone Edge

Magnezone
    Lv71
    252 SpAtk+Defense, 6 SpDef
    15/9/26/20/7/15
    Modest
    Sturdy
    -Thunderbolt, Mirror Shot, Thunder Wave, Metal Sound

Mamoswine
    Lv42
    252 Atk, 192 Speed, 64 HP
    15/2/7/6/18/21
    Adamant
    -Ice Shard, Ice Fang, Earthquake, Stone Edge

Manaphy
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    Timid
    -Tail Glow, Rest, Surf, Ice Beam

Manectric
    Lv26
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    21/31/21/1/31/29
    Timid
    Static
    -Thunderbolt, Charge Beam, Flamethrower, Substitute

Marowak
    Lv54
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    2/2/7/25/27/31
    Adamant
    Rock Head
    -Earthquake, Aerial Ace, Rock Slide, Double-Edge

Masquerain
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
    Timid
    -Agility, Air Slash, Hydro Pump, Baton Pass

Meganium
    Lv32
    252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
    17/11/31/10/31/20
    Bold
    -Energy Ball, Light Screen, Reflect, Synthesis

Metagross
    Lv54
    252 Atk, 152 HP, 104 Speed
    25/2/14/19/12/2
    Adamant
    -Meteor Mash, Earthquake, Explosion, Agility

Mew
    252 HP, 224 Def, 32 Speed
    Bold
    -Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Recover, Psychic

252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    Timid
    -Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Aura Sphere, Fire Blast

Mewtwo
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    Timid
    -Calm Mind, Psystrike, Fire Blast, Aura Sphere

Mienshao
    Lv53
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpAtk
    28/30/30/31/31/31
    Naive
    Regenerator
    -Hi Jump Kick, U-turn, Fake Out, Hidden Power Ice

Mightyena
    Lv53
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    9/13/23/1/31/31
    Jolly
    Quick Feet
    -Sucker Punch, Crunch, Facade, Taunt

Milotic
    Lv21
    228 Def, 148 HP, 132 SpAtk
    31/18/28/10/14/6
    Bold
    -Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, Hypnosis

Minun
    252 HP+Speed, 6 SpDef
    6/31/31/5/26/30
    Timid
    -Thunderbolt, Baton Pass, Nasty Plot, Encore

Mismagius
    Lv7
    252 Speed, 140 SpAtk, 116 HP
    13/9/6/15/28/19
    Timid
    -Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt
    Nidoking
    Lv43
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
    31/14/31/31/29/31
    Timid
    Sheer Force
    -Earth Power, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower

Nidoqueen
    Lv43
    252 HP+Def, 6 SpDef
    31/30/31/31/31/31
    Bold
    Sheer Force
    -Earth Power, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Toxic Spikes

Ninjask
    Lv50
    252 Atk, 176 HP, 80 Speed
    16/7/18/24/26/10
    Jolly
    -Substitute, Baton Pass, Swords Dance, X-Scissor

Octillery
    Lv26
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    30/7/31/31/13/27
    Modest
    Suction Cups
    -Surf, Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Fire Blast

Pachirisu
    Lv33
    252 HP+SpDef, 6 SpAtk
    13/6/15/14/31/31
    Calm
    Run Away
    -Discharge, Super Fang, Toxic, Light Screen

Parasect
    252 HP, 160 Def, 96 SpDef
    Careful
    Dry Skin
    -Spore, Substitute, Leech Seed, X-Scissor

Pelipper
    Lv47
    236 HP, 160 Def, 114 SpAtk
    17/29/25/8/31/31
    Bold
    -Surf, Air Slash, Roost, Toxic

Persian
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    Jolly
    Technician
    -Fake Out, U-Turn, Hypnosis, Bite

Phione
    Lv20
    252 SpAtk+HP, 6 Def
    18/4/3/30/28/9
    Modest
    -Surf, Rain Dance, Toxic, Rest

Pidgeot
    Lv36
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    31/31/17/31/31/26
    Adamant
    Tangled Feet
    -Brave Bird, Return, U-Turn, Pursuit

Pinsir
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    Jolly
    -Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Close Combat, Stone Edge

Plusle
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    Timid
    -Baton Pass, Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Encore

Politoed
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    Modest
    Drizzle
    -Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Hidden Power Grass

Poliwrath
    252 HP+Atk, 6 Speed
    Adamant
    Water Absorb
    -Bulk Up, Waterfall, Ice Punch, Hypnosis

Porygon-Z
    Lv52
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    4/4/15/29/0/23
    Modest
    Adaptability
    -Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, Dark Pulse, Ice Beam

Primeape
    252 Atk, 224 Speed, 32 HP
    Adamant
    Vital Spirit
    -U-Turn, Close Combat, Stone Edge, Ice Punch

Probopass
    252 SpAtk, 172 HP, 84 Speed
    Modest
    Magnet Pull
    -Magnet Rise, Taunt, Earth Power, Power Gem

Purugly
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    Jolly
    Thick Fat
    -Fake Out, U-Turn, Return, Taunt

Quagsire
    252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
    Impish
    Water Absorb
    -Recover, Earthquake, Waterfall, Encore

Qwilfish
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    Adamant
    Swift Swim
    -Waterfall, Explosion, Swords Dance, Poison Jab

252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    Jolly
    -Waterfall, Explosion, Spikes, Taunt

Raichu
    252 SPAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    Timid
    -Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, Encore

Relicanth
    Lv78
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    31/31/8/7/15/30
    Jolly
    Rock Head
    -Head Smash, Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Double-Edge

Reuniclus
    Lv41
    252 HP+Def, 6 SpDef
    31/16/31/31/22/24
    Bold
    Magic Guard
    -Psyshock, Focus Blast, Calm Mind, Recover

Lv41
    252 SpAtk, 192 HP, 64 Def
    22/3/31/31/27/0
    Quiet
    Magic Guard
    -Psychic, Focus Blast, Shadow Ball, Trick Room

Rhyperior
    Lv60
    252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
    11/18/16/14/29/13
    Impish
    Solid Rock
    -Stone Edge, Earthquake, Megahorn , Stealth Rock

Roserade
    Lv22
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    0/24/31/10/30/11
    Modest
    Natural Cure
    -Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb, Weather Ball, Energy Ball
    Salamence
    Lv50
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    3/11/29/6/25/4
    Adamant
    -Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Flamethrower, Rock Slide

Lv50
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    31/4/0/3/26/11
    Modest
    Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Hydro Pump

Sawsbuck
    Lv41
    252 Atk, 136 HP, 116 Speed, 4 Def
    26/31/31/4/31/31
    Adamant
    Chlorophyll
    -Horn Leech, Return, Nature Power, Swords Dance

Lv37
    252 HP, 140 Def, 116 Speed
    14/31/31/23/31/31
    Impish
    Sap Sipper
    - Horn Leech , Baton Pass, Agility, Swords Dance

Sceptile
    Lv36
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    16/19/4/10/31/20
    Adamant
    -Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Crunch

Lv36
    252 Speed, 200 Def, 56 HP
    31/22/19/10/22/26
    Jolly
    -Leaf Blade, X-Scissor, Substitute, Leech Seed

Scizor
    Lv55
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    2/17/9/6/16/6
    Adamant
    Technician
    -U-Turn, Iron Head, Night Slash, Aerial Ace

Scolipede
    Lv30 252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    25/31/31/24/9/31
    Jolly
    Swarm
    -Megahorn, Rock Slide, Earthquake, Swords Dance

Lv31
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    25/31/31/24/9/31
    Jolly
    Swarm
    -Megahorn, Rock Slide, Spikes, Toxic Spikes

Scrafty
    Lv39
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    26/31/29/22/28/31
    Jolly
    Moxie
    -Drain Punch, Crunch, Dragon Dance, Taunt

Lv39
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    18/31/31/8/28/31
    Jolly
    Shed Skin
    -Hi Jump Kick, Crunch, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance

Seaking
    Lv51
    252 Atk, 240 Speed, 16 SpAtk
    21/22/31/31/26/28
    Lonely
    Swift Swim
    -Waterfall, Megahorn, Return, Ice Beam

Seviper
    Lv27
    252 SpAtk, 136 Speed, 120 Def
    15/23/5/19/5/3
    Timid
    -Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower, Dark Pulse, Giga Drain

Sharpedo
    Lv51
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpAtk
    22/15/12/1/8/22
    Adamant
    -Surf, Crunch, Earthquake, Ice Fang

Shuckle
    Lv51
    252 HP+Def, 6 SpDef
    8/10/11/14/5/6
    Impish
    -Stone Edge, Earthquake, Gyro Ball, Power Trick

Skarmory
    Lv34
    252 HP, 184 Speed, 72 Atk
    14/1/17/26/26/3
    Jolly
    Sturdy
    -Drill Peck, Steel Wing, Roost, Swords Dance

Slaking
    Lv36
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    11/3/29/28/27/25
    Adamant
    -Giga Impact, Shadow Claw, Earthquake, Pursuit

Snorlax
    Lv44
    244 HP, 236 SpDef, 28 Def
    Careful
    Thick Fat
    -Body Slam, Crunch, Rest, Sleep Talk

Spiritomb
    Lv20
    252 HP, 114 Def, 112 SpDef
    22/3/18/23/25/8
    Careful
    -Pursuit, Rest, Spite, Sleep Talk

Staraptor
    Lv47
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    3/18/13/10/9/13
    Adamant
    -Aerial Ace, Close Combat, Agility, Endeavor

Starmie
    Lv9
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    7/21/16/18/18/4
    Modest
    Natural Cure
    -Surf, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt

Lv63
    216 Speed, 160 HP, 132 SpAtk
    3/6/13/14/11/8
    Timid
    Natural Cure
    -Ice Beam, Rapid Spin, Recover, Surf

Swampert
    Lv36
    240 HP, 216 Def, 52 SpAtk
    20/0/10/21/3/22
    Relaxed
    -Earthquake, Surf, Ice Beam, Stealth Rock

Lv36
    252 HP+Def, 6 Atk
    27/0/11/28/28/22
    Impish
    -Earthquake, Avalanche, Stone Edge, Protect

Tangrowth
    Lv55
    252 HP, 228 Def, 28 Speed
    31/28/6/0/11/29
    Impish
    -Power Whip, Knock Off, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder

Tauros
    Lv23
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    15/31/24/31/18/28
    Jolly
    Anger Point
    -Return, Earthquake, Payback, Substitute

Terrakion
    Lv73
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    31/31/28/10/28/31
    Adamant
    -Stone Edge, Close Combat, Swords Dance, Rock Polish

Lv73
    252 Atk, 208 Speed, 48 HP
    31/31/31/2/31/31
    Jolly
    -Stone Edge, Close Combat, X-Scissor, Earthquake

Throh
    Lv37
    252 HP, 136 Def, 64 Atk 56 SpDef
    31/31/31/13/31/31
    Impish
    Guts
    -Circle Throw, Body Slam, Payback, Substitute

Lv41
    252 SpDef, 208 HP, 48 Atk
    31/31/31/13/31/31
    Careful
    Guts
    -Storm Throw, Payback, Stone Edge, Bulk Up

Togekiss
    Lv76
    252 SpAtk, 174 Speed, 84 SpDef
    27/19/29/27/28/15
    Modest
    Serene Grace
    -Air Slash, Shadow Ball, Aura Sphere, Thunder Wave

Tyranitar
    Lv56
    252 SpAtk, 172 HP, 84 Speed
    22/19/4/21/7/11
    Modest
    -Dark Pulse, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower

Lv55
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 HP
    6/30/29/24/15/8
    Adamant
    -Crunch, Ice Punch, Earthquake, Dragon Dance

Lv55
    252 HP+Atk, 6 SpDef
    26/19/25/27/21/9
    Adamant
    -Crunch, Pursuit, Stone Edge , Earthquake

Vaporeon
    Lv65
    252 Def, 188 HP, 68 SpAtk
    2/9/10/26/30/24
    Bold
    -Surf, Acid Armour, Substitute, Baton Pass

Venusaur
    Lv32
    252 HP, 128 Def+SpDef
    27/31/31/31/6/31
    Calm
    -Sludge Bomb, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Substitute

Vespiquen
    Lv38
    252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
    3/31/19/19/22/30
    Impish
    -Attack Order, Roost, Toxic, Defend Order

Victini
    Lv25
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    31/30/31/31/31/31
    Timid
    -Searing Shot, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast

Lv17
    252 HP, 196 Speed, 60 Def
    31/9/31/30/31/31
    Bold
    -Psychic, Focus Blast, Will-O-Wisp, Taunt

Lv82
    252 HP+Speed, 6 SpAtk
    31/31/30/31/29/31
    Naive
    -Fire Blast, Psychic, U-Turn, Final Gambit

Victreebel
    Lv21
    252 SpAtk, 136 Speed, 120 HP
    10/22/29/31/31/31
    Modest
    -SolarBeam, Sludge Bomb, Sunny Day, Sleep Powder

Virizion
    Lv42
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 HP
    30/23/30/31/31/31
    Timid
    -Giga Drain, Focus Blast, Hidden Power Ice, Calm Mind

Volcarona
    Lv100
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 SpDef
    30/18/31/31/30/30
    Timid
    -Bug Buzz, Fiery Dance, Hidden Power Rock, Quiver Dance

Lv70
    252 SpAtk, 160 HP, 96 Speed
    31/24/31/31/30/31
    Modest
    -Bug Buzz, Fire Blast, Quiver Dance, Rest

Walrein
    Lv44
    252 Def, 220 HP, 36 SpDef
    24/30/28/31/31/31
    Bold
    Ice Body
    -Blizzard, Protect, Substitute, Toxic

Weavile
    Lv54
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    11/31/18/22/12/24
    Adamant
    -Ice Punch, Brick Break, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance

Weezing
    Lv35
    252 HP+Def, 6 Speed
    9/13/23/27/1/3
    Bold
    -Sludge Bomb, Haze, Pain Split, Will-O-Wisp

Xatu
    Lv30
    252 HP, 156 Speed, 100 SpAtk
    28/4/26/18/7/12
    Modest
    Synchronize
    -Psychic, U-Turn, Thief, Wish

Yanmega
    Lv79
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
    30/29/0/18/11/6
    Timid
    Tinted Lens
    -Bug Buzz, U-Turn, Air Slash, Hypnosis

Lv56
    252 SpAtk+Speed, 6 Def
    2/4/8/18/21/25
    Modest
    Speed Boost
    -Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Protect, Hypnosis

Zangoose
    Lv53
    252 Atk+Speed, 6 Def
    24/31/8/16/29/31
    Jolly
    -Return, Quick Attack, Close Combat, Swords Dance

Zoroark
    Lv30
    252 Atk, 216 Speed, 40 SpAtk
    11/29/28/31/31/31
    Naughty
    -Sucker Punch, Flamethrower, U-Turn, Swords Dance

And just to remind you of the rules

2- You can post in this thread or PM me and I leave that choice up to you (preferably here first) but three things

c) Do not delete the conversation (leave all text in the Quick Reply Box intact) as it makes it easier to have a conversation via PM

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  15. Metagross-

Metagross- Trader/Breeder

I'll trade a Lvl 100 Shiny Foreign Gardevoir for a shiny Charmander

16. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

Just saying...

17. Aim06

Aim06 Pokemon Master

Did you want to trade your dusknoir and drapion for my victini?
    And Arceus is an event pokemon, and you want it? Umm okay i thought you said you didnt want events. Anyway, I have one and I'd trade it for your shiny porygon.

18. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

Hijacking this post to list my Events

Event Pokémon
    Or: Thanks to Wifi trading for making Event Pokémon more accessible

Yes, yes I do have some event Pokémon, while not as impressive as some of the other trade shops here; I do have some that may interest you. As with shiny Pokémon I pretty much am done with events so avoid offering me events if you can.

-All events are UT and listed in National Dex order

Dream World Bulbasaur
    Lv10, Timid- Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip- Chlorophyll

Dream World Charmander
    Lv10- Jolly- Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen- Solar Power

McDonalds Pikachu
    Lv20, Bashful- Quick Attack, Thundershock, Tail Whip, Present

Pokémon Battle Revolution Pikachu
    Lv10, Hardy- Volt Tackle, Surf, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave

Nintendo Zone Pikachu
    Lv20, Bashful- Present, Quick Attack, Thundershock, Tail Whip

Ash’s Pikachu
    Lv50, Naughty- Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Thunderbolt

Dream World Nidoran ♀
    Lv1, Timid- Growl, Scratch, Helping Hand- Hustle

Dream World Nidoran ♂
    Lv1, Timid- Leer, Peck- Hustle

Dream World Vulpix (Female)
    Lv1, Naive- Ember, Flame Charge- Drought

Dream World Poliwag (Female)
    Lv1, Brave- Water Sport- Swift Swim

Dream World Tentacool (Female)
    Lv1, Adamant- Poison Sting, Acid, Ice Beam- Rain Dish

Dream World Ponyta (Male)
    Lv1, Jolly- Growl, Tackle, Hypnosis- Run Away

Dream World Exeggcute (Female)
    Lv10, Bashful- Uproar, Hypnosis, Reflect, Synthesis- Harvest

Dream World Lickitung (Female)
    Lv10- Rash- Lick, Supersonic, Defense Curl- Cloud Nine

Dream World Eevee (Female)
    Lv10, Naughty- Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Charm- Anticipation

Befriend a Pokémon Vaporeon
    Lv10- Bold- Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack- Hydration

Befriend a Pokémon Jolteon
    Lv10- Bashful- Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack- Quick Feet

Video Game Championships Eevee
    Lv50, Hardy- Iron Tail, Trump Card, Flail, Quick Attack

Dream World Dratini (Female)
    Lv1, Jolly- Wrap, Leer, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower- Marvel Scale

Toys ‘R’ Us Dragonite
    Lv50, Mild- Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Outrage, Dragon Dance

Strongest Pokémon- 4th Dragonite
    Lv50, Mild- Draco Meteor, Thunderbolt, Outrage, Dragon Dance

Mystry Mew
    Lv10, Jolly- Pound, Transform

Pokémon Ranch Mew
    Lv50, Timid- Synthesis, Return, Hypnosis, Teleport

Movie Mew
    Lv10, Lonely- Pound, Transform

FAL2010 Mew
    Lv5, Impish, Pound

SPR2010 Pichu
    Lv30, Jolly- Charge, Volt Tackle, Endeavor, Endure

Dream World Igglybuff (Female)
    Lv10, Lax- Charm, Defense Curl, Pound, Helping Hand- Friend Guard

Dream World Sunkern (Female)
    Lv10, Gentle- Absorb, Growth, Mega Drain, Ingrain- Early Bird

Befriend a Pokémon Espeon
    Lv10, Modest- Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack- Magic Bounce

Dream World Murkrow (Female)
    Lv1- Gentle- Peck, Astonish, Drill Peck, Fly- Prankster

Pokémon Sunday Octillery
    Lv50, Serious- Octazooka, Ice Beam, Signal Beam, Hyper Beam

Dream World Smeargle (Female)
    Lv10, Mild- Sketch, Captivate- Moody

Win2011 Raikou
    Lv30, Rash- Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Weather Ball

Win2011 Entei
    Lv30, Adamant- Flare Blitz, Howl, ExtremeSpeed, Crush Claw

Win2011 Suicune
    Lv30, Relaxed- Sheer Cold, Air Slash, ExtremeSpeed, Aqua Ring

Win2011 Celebi
    Lv50, Lonely- Leaf Storm, Recover, Nasty Plot, Healing Wish

Pokémon Jungle Tours Celebi
    Lv10, Bold- Leech Seed, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard

Ageto Celebi
    Lv10, Lax- Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard

Dream World Torchic
    Lv10, Adamant- Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember

Dream World Poochyena (Female)
    Lv1, Lonely- Tackle- Rattled

Pokémon Box Zigzagoon
    Lv5, Adamant- Seed Bomb, Tail Whip, Tackle, ExtremeSpeed

Dream World Tailow (Female)
    Lv10, Timid- Growl, Focus Energy, Quick Attack, Mirror Move

Strongest Pokémon- 3rd Milotic
    Lv50, Bold- Rain Dance, Recover, Hydro Pump

Strongest Pokémon- 5th Salamence
    Lv50, Naughty- Hydro Pump, Stone Edge, Fire Blast, Dragon Claw

Pokémon Colosseum Jirachi
    Lv5, Bashful- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Pokémon Channel Jirachi
    Lv5, Gentle- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Daisuki Club Jirachi
    Lv5, Timid- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Daisuki Club Jirachi
    Lv5, Brave- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Daisuki Club Jirachi
    Lv5, Careful- Wish, Confusion, Rest

Game Planet Jirachi
    Lv5, Lonely- Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor

Gamestop Deoxys
    Lv50, Careful- Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defense, ExtremeSpeed

Dream World Bidoof (Female)
    Lv10- Bashful- Tackle, Growl, Defense Curl- Moody

Dream World Shinx (Male)
    Lv10- Brave- Tackle, Leer, Charge- Guts

Birthday Togekiss
    Lv10- Modest- ExtremeSpeed, Aure Sphere, Air Slash, Present- Super Luck

Movie Regigigigigigas
    Lv100, Careful- Iron Head, Rock Slide, Icy Wind, Crush Grip

TRU Regigigigigigigas
    Lv100, Impish- Iron Head, Rock Slide, Giga Impact, Crush Grip

Pokémon Ranger Manaphy
    Lv1, Modest- Tail Glow, Bubble, Water Sport

Alamos Darkrai
    Lv50, Timid- Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis

Pokémon Ranger Darkrai
    Lv50, Lax- Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Double Team

Movie Darkrai
    Lv50, Quirky- Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis

Newmoon Island Darkrai
    Lv50- Timid- Hypnosis, Faint Attack, Nightmare, Darkrai

Movie Shaymin
    Lv50, Calm- Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

TRU Shaymin
    Lv50, Mild- Seed Flare, Aromatherapy, Substitute, Energy Ball

TRU Arceus
    Lv100, Hardy- Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force

MICHINA Arceus
    Lv100, Calm- Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force

Pokémon Popularity Quiz Arceus
    Lv100- Naughty- Recover, Hyper Beam, Perish Song, Judgment

Pokémon Movie 2011 Victini
    Lv50, Jolly- V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot

Zoroark
    Lv50, Quirky- Agility, Embargo, Punishment, Snarl

Also, just to remind of the rules

2- You can post in this thread or PM me and I leave that choice up to you but three things

c) You only need to send me ONE PM detailing everything that you want in that. But if you suddenly decide that you want more then send another PM with the newly requested Pokémon in addition to the old one (But really, make sure you check all I have to offer first anyway).

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  19. Khybon

Khybon Rub My Belly?

I got a Timid Virizion!!!! I am interested in your Shiny Feebas. PM me if your interested please

20. Lvl_99_zekrom

Lvl_99_zekrom New Member

i want your shiny evee and shiny feebas
    i'll trade shiny treeko shiny torchi or shiny gigalith

i also want your pokemon battle revolution pikachu and movie mew
    i'll trade ut jap event shiny deoxys

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.