• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jason's Pokéshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven12

:025n172:

Need TRU Arceus. I'll give a Zoroark Lv84, Male, Nature:Lonely,

Moves:
Aerial Ace
Night Daze
Shadow Ball
Flamethrower

It is not cheated
or
Any shiny Legendary dog
or
Scizor Lv100, Male, Modest, Swarm
or
anything I have so PM me if intrested

Last edited:

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I am back now available for trades so I will be responding to all the PMs that were sent and I shall also be attempting to IV breed Gen 5 Pokémon so look out for new additions to Non EV Pokémon soonish

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Added new Gen V Pokémon to Non-EV'd Pokémon list and as a result of the recent IV breeding that I'm doing I'm left with a fair amount of leftover Pokémon with good IVs that I don't want.

I didn't release them as I'm sure someone else could find a use for them however I will start releasing them 2 weeks from this post so hurry and grab one before I do

Hey j-myc. I can breed the karrablast and the snubbull with the egg moves. Can I get the shiny thunderus for bothof them?

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Hey j-myc. I can breed the karrablast and the snubbull with the egg moves. Can I get the shiny thunderus for bothof them?
Sure, that'd be no problem except Body Slam isn't an egg move

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Hey Jymc i got Tepig with Superpower and Rest if you are interested PM me if you are im interested in more of your shinies

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Hey Jymc i got Tepig with Superpower and Rest if you are interested PM me if you are im interested in more of your shinies
Just sent you a PM

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
EV'd Exploud for shiny Mismagius?
Unfortunately I'm not looking for Shinies but if you wanted the Exploud that's fine but things I'm looking for are on my Wants list. Of course, it's not a requirement to have anything on it though :)

\Mightyena/

I'm from Canada so, unfortunately no Events here : (. Anything else you want?

ZackPain

Hey, im interested in the
gamestop deoxys
movie mew
win2011 celebi

i can offer:
latias
latios
zapdos
articuno
thundurus
landorus
lvl 100 old sea map japanese mew
ho-oh (jhoto)

crimsonphoenix2

thanks again 4 the help! :)

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Do you happen to have a Pomeg Berry? I need it badly, but don't have anything on your wants list. Is there anything else you happen to want?

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Do you happen to have a Pomeg Berry? I need it badly, but don't have anything on your wants list. Is there anything else you happen to want?
I had to check but I don't think you can get Pomeg berries on Black/White as the location is not listed on Serebii

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
I had to check but I don't think you can get Pomeg berries on Black/White as the location is not listed on Serebii

you can in the DW, but that is the only location I know of.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
There's no way of migrating those berries to the actual game I'm afraid

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
Status
Not open for further replies.