• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jason's Pokéshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
hey jason!
im interested in movie Shaymin
when can we trade?
Check my Wants list for things I want, I also already have a Movie Shaymin if you check my Events list

But thanks anyway =]

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
jaja i mean i want it, xD
i have an smeargle but in 5th generation
from your want list
My mistake =P But I already have that Smeargle in my Black file I'm afraid, no matter, I'm sending you a PM now =]

\Mightyena/

REALLY!??! Thanks so much.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
can i trade you a shiny gallade for the shiny axew with a focus sash (item not required, but i really want it)
Come on people really? I've stated plenty of times in the first post that I don't want shinies and I still get people offering me them? Oh boy...

Anyway, nah I'm not looking for Shinies and I don't have a Shiny Axew anyway especially not one with focus sash =]

\Mightyena/

This guy is an amazing guy!

I trust him completely for 100% legit trades.
Great trade shop!

Hi I have the larvesta U had on ur wanted list I want the shiny litwick or shiny fraxure or Shiny gigalith or event victini movie 2011 one

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Hi I have the larvesta U had on ur wanted list I want the shiny litwick or shiny fraxure or Shiny gigalith or event victini movie 2011 one
It has Hidden Power Rock? What are its IVs if you don't mind me asking?

gallade100

white FC537222956685
can i have a alamose darkrai please i can offer a milotic.

Angus0414

Im interested in your adamant focus punch breloom, would you take a ferrthorn with leech seed, and steath rock? I can attach a masterball to it if necessary.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Im interested in your adamant focus punch breloom, would you take a ferrthorn with leech seed, and steath rock? I can attach a masterball to it if necessary.
Sure you can have it but the Ferroseed I'm looking for needs Spikes and Leech Seed

Status
Not open for further replies.