• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jason's Pokéshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Hey, I think you should just add to your rules all pokemon must be nicknameable, instead of typin it out for every pokemon, just a thought

SheepSlayer

Maximum Brofist
May I trade for the following shinies? (I only have junk pokemon) /:
zorua
tepig
emolga
litwick (timid)
druddigon
mienfoo
Also, might I inquire about genders and ability to nickname?

straven25

Would you be willing to trade your immunity gligar for a mild natured rotom at level one? If so, my friend code is 2666 9992 9140. Other than rotom, I mainly have junk pokemon.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
cool shop, I would like this ferrothorn:
Ferrothorn
Lv40
252 HP, 208 SpDef, 48 Def
31/31/31/0/31/0
Relaxed
-Gyro Ball, Spikes, Leech Seed, Protect

I don't have anything from the list :(
I have a couple shiny's and like 3 shiny flawless pokemon.
could you please pm me in which pokemon youre intersted for example: I'm intersted in the shiny pokemon from you.

BurningWhiteKyurem

Interested in these Arceuses:

TRU Arceus
Lv100, Hardy- Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force

MICHINA Arceus
Lv100, Calm- Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force

Pokémon Popularity Quiz Arceus
Lv100- Naughty- Recover, Hyper Beam, Perish Song, Judgment

I assume they are all legit and available at the moment? (mostly interested in TRU and Popularity Quiz). I don't have anything worth offering from your list if you're trading from Gen IV (most of my HeartGold stuff has been migrated to Black2). But I believe we can find a balanced trade if we are discussing Gen V Pokemon. Let me know what you'd like :)

Last edited:

jarisoni

Hello there. I'm very interested in your DW Bulbasaur. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the pokémon you want. What would you like for it?

Xenevix

Some Guy
Good evening good sir! I am interested in the following Reuniclus:

Reuniclus
Lv41
252 HP+Def, 6 SpDef
31/16/31/31/22/24
Bold
Magic Guard
-Psyshock, Focus Blast, Calm Mind, Recover

I can offer a shiny near flawless Porygon-Z for it. EV'd as such: +252 Sp Atk +252 Speed +4 HP. Modest Nature.

Good Morning, I sent a PM but I am really unsure if it even sent but I am really interested in your Torchic and Shiny Vulpix.

If my PM did send, then great! But if not, I'd really like to discuss with you about these two so a message would really help!

Thanks!

abrar14

Statter Master
Hi,

I'M Interested in your movie Regigigas. I can offer a Timid Solar Power Charmander with 31-0-16-20-21-31 IV's. It is however not nicknameable

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Hi, would you be willing to trade any two of these(or all :D)
Mienfoo- 30/30/31/28/30/30- Naive- Regenerator
Nidoran♀(Shiny)- 31/30/31/31/31/31- Bold- Hustle
Nidoran♂ (Shiny)- 31/14/31/31/29/31- Timid- Hustle
For the 3 Shinjoh ruins Pokémon. None are shiny or Flawless, but are level one, ut and I will also trade the Orbs.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
If I did this right. I would like to ask for your shiny tepig and Volcarona. I'm seeing that you might not have the spr2012 Reshiram/Zekrom events. I can offer those or any Japanese event that you might not have

Gasai Yuno

Hey Jason :)
I'm interested in these

Shaymin (Shiny)- Lv30- Timid- 31/31/31/31/31/31- Timid
Darkrai (Shiny)- Lv50- 31/31/31/31/31/31- Timid
Azelf (Shiny)- Lv50- 31/31/31/31/31/31- Timid

from your want list I have

Charmander with Solar Power and Timid nature with good IVs which has Pokémon with OT: Mat and ID No. 30160 so theres 2-in-1 I guess xD its flawless with hp electric 70

also you have a list almost an arm long of specific breedable poke's that you need to be nicknamable what is your definition of good iv's? like 4 31's or better?

If you have the time I was wondering if you'd like to trade? (I hope im not too late for this aaaaaa)
Im interested in your-
Daisuki Club Jirachi
Lv5, Timid- Wish, Confusion, Rest
and
Ageto Celebi
Lv10, Lax- Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard
but any jirachi or celebi would do owo
i have a bold nature feebas with mist and haze and im mostly interested in the jirachi, but if youre willing to trade your celebi for a junk pokemon or something that would also be something id like to do please uwu
thank you very much for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.