• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jason's Pokéshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Sure and I take it that it's not hacked as well? Whenever you want to trade just PM me

foreveralone

Sure and I take it that it's not hacked as well? Whenever you want to trade just PM me

ok great. its not hacked. i breed it myself. if you found out its hack feel free to pm me to return ur pokes. :)

ok i can trade now if u are ok with it?

mew master4-10-90

hey Jason hows everything going, I'm here to thank you for all the help you have given me. My team wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you. hope everything is going well for you

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Heya, I have that Reshiram you're looking for, nature and all but I will check out the ivs and tell you them later :) x
Sure thing, anything you're looking for in return?
hey Jason hows everything going, I'm here to thank you for all the help you have given me. My team wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for you. hope everything is going well for you
No problem, just glad to help out

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
Unfortunately I don't do requests

foreveralone

yo im back to your shop! i can get you a drought vulpix with good iv and all with the exception of its Hidden Power fighting. i dont have a clue on getting a specific Hidden Power. so yeah do you want it? :)

Btw, im interested in your
Flawless shaymin
Speed boost torchic

Last edited:
I like these...
- EV'd Accelgor
- EV'd Alomomola
- EV'd Cobalion
- EV'd Crustle
- EV'd Jellicent
- EV'd Walrein [if it's on a Gen V game]

My thread link is in my shop, I might have some of your wants but unfortunately they're not nicknameable. :/ Also, it's OK if you don't find 6 Pokémon that you like, just look around. ^_^ I still have to update my shop anyway.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
yo im back to your shop! i can get you a drought vulpix with good iv and all with the exception of its Hidden Power fighting. i dont have a clue on getting a specific Hidden Power. so yeah do you want it? :)

Btw, im interested in your
Flawless shaymin
Speed boost torchic
Afraid not, I'm looking for all of what I've mentioned, that includes the Hidden Power
Sorry, I'm still trying to get a your nature with good ivs with the Reshiram :) x
That's fine, let me know when you can
I like these...
- EV'd Accelgor
- EV'd Alomomola
- EV'd Cobalion
- EV'd Crustle
- EV'd Jellicent
- EV'd Walrein [if it's on a Gen V game]

My thread link is in my shop, I might have some of your wants but unfortunately they're not nicknameable. :/ Also, it's OK if you don't find 6 Pokémon that you like, just look around. ^_^ I still have to update my shop anyway.
That's fine, I'll pass on them if they aren't nicknameable then

PokeManMonster

Teh Graphics-Guy
I am very much interested in trading for your DW Torchic.

Check my shop for what you might want. DOnt be shocked if there isn't anything you want, though -.-

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I am very much interested in trading for your DW Torchic.

Check my shop for what you might want. DOnt be shocked if there isn't anything you want, though -.-
That's fine and I'm only interested in things on my Wants list if you have any

Do you want anything from my shop though?

Status
Not open for further replies.