• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jassy and Jiggly: The RPG

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
It all began a thousand years ago..

Not really. It was more like a week ago. I just wanted to sound cool :<. Some people don't think I'm very cool. I guess sometimes it gets to me and I try to be something I'm not.

I just have... so many issues ;o;.

Oh yes, back to the story >.>

His name is Thomas. He is an evil orangutang. He is an immense threat to all of humanity.

For he, Thomas the orangutang...

Has stolen all the world's soup.

The people have gone crazy. But can you blame them? Seriously, even I enjoy a nice bowl of Campbell's every now and then. Heh, it's really good when you eat it with crackers. Ah, possibilities...

So anyways, people cannot live without thier soup. Something must be done, for without soup, we will all surely die. I just said the same sentence two different ways. I'm very sorry.

All the world's soup has been concealed behind the legendary gate of Mamasaymamasawmamacoosaw. It is said that this great gate can be opened by one who has collected the five legendary orbs: Baby Orb, Scary Orb, Ginger Orb, Sporty Orb, and Posh Orb. These orbs are guarded by the five Spice Gods in the legendary temples of Waffle City.

It seems we are in great trouble indeed.

However, not all is lost. For we have the strength of great heroes on our side. Jassy and Jiggly, flying fast and strong, are sure to come and save the day.

But many dangerous villains are after the legendary orbs as well. If the power of soup falls into the wrong hands, the results will be devastating.

But, why must you depend on super heroes or fear evil villains? You, yourself can pursue the orbs.

Or you can sit back and watch.

Doesn't really matter to me.

Anyways, whatever you do, just don't get killed.

So yeah that's what's happening here. You should probably sign up since you took the time to read all that. Yeah. :D. Remember, this is a stupid and pointless RPG. If you're not a humorous person, don't join and ruin our fun.

SHEET(No unoriginal characters. I will have no "John, he's a nice guy :D" or "OMG HER NAME IS LEBELLE SHE IS GOFFFIC AND IF YOO TALK TO HER SHE KILL YOO SHE WEAR ALL BLACK SHE SO QUIET ALL THE TIME RAAAAH". Villain characters are expected to be spectacularily random. Villains also should go by titles i.e. The Purple-Toed Bandit, Appliance Woman, ect. Not John Smith or any other name.)

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Evil/Good/Neutral:
Will you pursue the orbs?:
If yes, why?:

My character:

Name: Jiggly
Sex: Male
Species: Jigglyskitt
Appearance: A dark pink Jigglypuff with a yellow chest and underside. He has skitty ears and a skitty tail.
Personality: Egotistical. Tries to make himself feel better about everything. Loud and annoying. Screams a lot and makes lots of pop culture references. He tends to drag things out for a long time until they become stale. Enjoys putting strangers in awkward situations.
History: He doesn't remember his parents because they don't exist. He was created when a baby jigglypuff and a baby skitty fell into a pool of pudding. The results were disasterous and managed to destroy a plant or two, and out rose JIGGLYSKITT. When he was two years old, he met Jassy in a Starbuck's. She and her psychotic mom adopted him, and the two became inseperable. They later became SUPER HEROES due to a magical purple weiner dog named Chaka appearing out of thier refrigerator due to the magic of thier cereal box prizes.
Evil/Good/Neutral: Super hero, so good. Duh.
Will you pursue the orbs?: THE FATE OF THE WORLD DEPENDS ON IT!
If yes, why?: ...THE FATE OF THE WORLD DEPENDS ON IT!

Jassy's character shall be posted later. For now, you should sign up. :D

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Name: Ayame Natsuri
Sex: Undeterminable [ie: you decide, Jiggly, because you forced me into this]
Species: Human
Appearance: Ayame looks really strange. You can't tell whether it's a girl or a boy or what! It has unusually long violet hair that doesn't appear to be dyed, and has an awfully feminine face, but his body, though possessing SOME feminine features, is dominantly masculine, but this mish-mash has been formed in a good way, and no one knows how! It wears a relatively normal outfit, with a black t-shirt and a pair of plain khaki pants, but also wears an extremely girly black studded belt and a spiked neck choker, along with two spiked thick wrist guard things.
Personality: Ayame is relatively strange, deranged, deluded and generally psychopathic, but also has its share of snark, sarcastic wit and plain-out "life-sucks-stop-whining" attitude to things. Ayame seems to be one-dimensional but actually is not really, because despite its general disposition, can get extremely sensitive and doesn't really like it when people keep doing bad things to others. Actually, that might sound a little one-dimensional... but it's not!
History: Ayame wasn't born like the way it was, but no one has ever managed to see it in that normal state. However, Ayame had a strange vision and after witnessing that, it mysteriously turned into this. Since then, no one has ever managed to determine its gender. It also had a mysterious past which no one knows, and Ayame isn't willing to share it. With anyone. It's also special to be noted that Ayame is, was, and will be the target of sexual predators all over.
Evil/Good/Neutral: Neutral, but aiming a bit towards the good side.
Will you pursue the orbs? - No, because Ayame has no interest in the predicament which the heroes are facing, however, it often feels upset for those who have to do it, and would try to help them. It also might not help that it's being forced to do so.

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
Name: Hiphopshoobadeebop. (Hippy for short)
Species: Pikachu
Appearance: He's a freaking Pikachu! He has tall ears, red cheeks, brown stripes on his back, he has a tail and... is yellow! *v* He wears a rainbow coloured affro and black sunglasses. He is the definition of cool.
Personality: He's an idiot who takes things too far. He likes to point things out about people that they really don't like. Alot of people find him offensive, but according to him, that's their problem! He loves to have fun, and loves to dance the night away! OW!
History: Hippy hatched in a disco room, and has been hooked on the disco fever ever since his arrival into the world. He models himself after his idol, the rainbow reject, who died mysteriously after disco dancing his life away. Hippy wishes to do the same one day, but first, he must protect the soup from the evil villains of the world.
Evil/Good/Neutral: Good
Will you pursue the orbs?: Too damn right!
If yes, why?: The Spices must pay for what they have done to the music industry. (Hippy secretly wants to unite them and force them to release a new album.)

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
...Amazing, Adzieboy. People like this are what this RPs supposed to be all about XD.

You're definitely in.

ø®ΑпGЗ ♠

Name: Whiskered Wabbit
Species: Rabbit
Appearance: A brown rabbit with only one ear. The other ear had a tumor and needed to be removed. He has white spots on his back and arms. He smells horrible, and for some reason he has some whiskers on his nose.
Personality: Lazy and is not willing to do anything, and hires servants to do everything, from going to the market to buy food, to breathing. He sleeps for long periods of time.
History: He lived in a trash dump that is filled once a week. Whiskered Wabbit is rich because everyone throws their pennies away.
Evil/Good/Neutral: Neutral, except to his servants, in which he would be evil.
Will you pursue the orbs?: No.
If yes, why?: Why bother when someone else can do it for you?

D

Deleted member 11515

wtf I want to be Lebelle and be goffic and go RAAAAAAH! and then cut myself and write horrid poetry plz plz plz ;-;!!

Name: Aiden
Species: Ghost
Appearance: He's got dark brown hair with green eyes, or at least he used too. Now his hair is a vibrant electric blue and his eyes are purple. When he was alive, he had dark, tan skin. Now it's white, with a hint of green. In life and death he wears a long sleeve lavender button-up shirt with the top three undone and tight black pants with slits on the sides.
Personality: Aiden is rather eccentric, paranoid, but smart. He has his many share of blonde moments. He is known to go on and on and on and on for hours upon hours singing a broadway show tune, that's what he lives, er lived for.
History: History: As a child, Aiden always wanted to make it big on broadway. He has had an obsession with it that has carried on through his life. At times, he'll randomly break out into song, but hey only cool people can randomly break out into song. Well, he lived in Waffle City all his life, and then one day he was disowned by his parents because he came out of the closet. One day, he was at the local Waffle House (no pun intended) grabbing a coffee and some breakfest, when he drank his coffee, and was killed on the instant by poison in his coffee that was put there by one of the gangster white trash old women that work at a Waffle House because she hates gay people.
Evil/Good/Neutral: Good
Will you pursue the orbs?: Yes
If yes, why?: He plans to gather the orbs, and then bribe a priest with Soup to bring him back to life. Yes. Back to life. Priests can do that yanno. Nuns can too. They're magical~

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil Munchlax

Name:Crash
Speices:Scyther
Appearence:He looks like a normle old scyther except there's one difference...he's blue!Yes that's right instead of green he's blue.
Personality:Crash is well how do I put it...insane!The blue scyther is anoying(meaning he'll get along just fine with Jiggly), crazy at times as well as stupid.But besides allthose qualities he cares about his friends, likes to watch T.V., play video games you know all that stuff.He enjoys jumping.He can be serious when he wants to it's just...he hardly ever wants to!
History:He and his family lived on Cinnabar Island, located in the Kanto region.When he was around the age of 11 he wanted to leave the island because he grew bored of it and went to look for somewhere else to live.And he found it-Waffle city...well he used to live in Waffle city antway, untill eveeybody in the city got sick of him and kicked him out and banished him from the city.He was about to go back to Cinnabar Island until some evil orangutang named Thomas stole all the world's soup, so he decided to gather the five orbs and save the world's sooup.
Evil/Good/Nuetural:Good
Will you pursue the orbs?:Yes
If yes why?:To save the world's soup.
How that?

Last edited:

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
Evil Munchlax: Change yours a bit. Make it so that you don't already know me and Jassy, because that's kind of altering thier history >.>. You can meet up with them later in the RPG, but you cannot declare any social relations to another character before the RPG actually starts >.>

Bandana

*~Friends/Rivals~*
Name: Saffron (Prefers Saff or Saffy)
Sex: Female.......... Or at least we all think so *gives Saffron a suspicious look*
Species: A Girafarig
Appearance: Saffron looks like a Girafarig. Minus the few bruises that go away (from various acccidental means) she'll only ever look like a Girafarig.
Personality: Saffron is blonde okay? Not brunette, not ginga, BLONDE. But that's only on the inside since Girafarigs don't have hair.... do they? Okay, to sum Saffron up she is: Blonde, Stupid and Dumb, but her intentions are always friendly. Saffron has a tendancy to be quite random at times too.
History: Saffron was rollerskating one day and fell into the ocean and ebded up in a place she didn't know. Eventually she was able to share a flat with some humans (aka live there without the humans knowing. They do suspect something mind you) and has just discovered y the TV is always boring. Her conciense says that the TV was never on in the first place, but she refused to believe that. Of course the TV is on! See? Look at it. The screen is black, therefore it's on.
Evil/Good/Neutral: Well Saffron tried to be on the evil side but they stole the soup which enraged her. So she went to be on the good side but they had esspresso coffee so Saffron just decided to stay in the middle. She is Neutral.
Will you pursue the orbs?: Yup
If yes, why?: 'Cause Saffron needs to draw on the walls with something! Pumkin Soup always seemed best for it. Mmm........ So pumpkiny............

Name: Misha
Sex: female.
Species: Mew
Appearance: Imposes the appearance of a very well fed, pink cat with luxurious silky fur. Eyes are foggy blue, being the blind Pokemon she is. Overall looks like..a flying cat.
Personality: Wise beyond years. Also a tad bit grumpy and cranky, due to Misha's extraordinarily old age. Way past her prime, Misha tends to act arrogant and overall a grouch to be with.
History: Misha has been here since the start of time. She's seen things no one else has, and naturally she has come to interest in these orbs. She travels and seems to have no particular interest in anything.
Evil/Good/Neutral: Neutral. She's just here for the show.
Will you pursue the orbs?: Sure.
If yes, why?: Has nothing better to do.

This seems like a good thread to make my RP comeback in.

Name: Joshi
Sex: male
Species: a radioactively mutated fried chicken
Appearance: A full chicken that is fried, so featherless and a brown. His beak and organs are still in tact, however. He can speak human and has a slightly buily up body, but thats from martial arts. He has mastered Fried-fu.

If you make him mad, his body will catch fire and he will turn a bright red with black markings.
Personality: He doesn't know how to take time to seperate words, so he says them in one large mess. It is still understandable however. He is a nice enough guy, for what he went through. He won't hesitate to help his friends, but he often make it worse.

In his mad state, he has a craving for melted lugnuts. If you made him mad and don't give them to him, he will attack whatever made him mad.
History: When Joshi was born, he was taken to KFC's underground layer where they make radioactive super chickens. He was their only success, so they tried to fry him and eat. Only his skin fried and he escaped. After that, he traveled to the far regions of Chicago to train in Fried-fu with the sewer monks. He got to the highest level, the cro-belt. Then he left to persue the orbs.
Evil/Good/Neutral: good, unlesshes mad
Will you pursue the orbs?: yea
If yes, why?: Everybody knows that fried chicken loves to bathe in chicken noodle soup, and Joshi isn't any diffrent. Those noodles going everywhere, wrapping him, feeling..... I've said enough.

Ohtachi

mia san mia
Name: Frankie
Species: Furret
Appearence: Frankie is an average joe Furret, with the exception of a patch covering his right eye. Truth be told, Frankie's right eye is perfectly fine. Why Frankie covers it few know. Frankie believes angels can see through his right eye, so he covers it up. Frankie also has various scars along his body from brawls and fights.
Personality: Frankie is a very paranoid freak that likes to feed out of dumbsters. Frankie hates being touched but loves to hang out within a crowd of people, but easily freaks out when being put in tight spaces. Frankie gambles alot and eats whenever he can. Frankie is also a alcoholic that drinks everything from wine to liquor.
History: Frankie is a city Pokemon. Born and abandoned, he grew up feeding in trash cans and was taught ways to survive on the streets by other homeless Pokemon. But he started forgetting things at the age of 5, including people he met and among other things. He went out on his own and traveled around town, until he came to what he thought was a fancy five star hotel. It was actually a Chrurch, but Frankie couldn't tell the difference. He went inside, and his life was changed forever. Well, not really, but he was converted to a Christian, or at least he thought so. He later was told that he was converted to a Satanist when gambling at a hilton down town. He attended several cult meeting back at the chruch and afterwards, he covered his right eye with a pirate patch being told that angels see out of your right eye while demons see out of your left. Frankie left the Church after a while and embraced a life of gambling and booze while stealing food from fast-food joints. He was picked up one day by a Pokemon Trainer and taken to a Pokemon Center. Frankie was told he had ADD and that his brain was being eaten alive. Frankie broke out of the Pokemon Center and fled back into the city. Frankie forgot he had ADD the next morning from drinking too much liquor. Frankie found a Free Pokemon Motel on the outskirts of the big city and moved in, not knowing it was a Pet Kennel. Frankie stayed ever since.
Evil/Good/Neutral: Uh, Neutral? Booze might change that. Kinda hard to say.
Will you pursue the orbs?: I might try and eat them. Do they go good with Scotch?
If yes, why?: If I can't eat them, then they are worth selling. :D

Last edited:

~*Nobody*~

samonsterX
Name: Mika (Me-ka)
Sex: Female
Species: A crazy Vulpix

Appearance: Nothing to different between her and another Vulpix, except her two middle tails are snow white.

Personality: Like I said before, she is crazy. Crazy and hyper. Two great ways to describe her. She is also chatty, another great way to describe her, so chatty that the person/animal/Pokemon she is talking to their ears fall off after two hours. Mika is never calm, EVER. She can barly sit still for two seconds.

History: When Mika was born her parents were like: "Aww how cute!". After a month they were like: "What have we done!?". After that one month she was left to fend for herself. She now lives in the city... no wait make that Cities. You see she likes to run. She soon became the fastest thing on earth. In a race she beat both the Turtle thing and the Hare! To date she has talked the ears off over 80 people, 90 animals and 40 Pokemon.

Evil/Good/Neutral: neutral because: She's to hyper and Chatty. She could easily give away a position. So they both rejected her!
Will you pursue the orbs?: Yes but she may pee on them first.
If yes, why?: Because soup gives her energy... bad news for the world if she finds the soup, huh?

Last edited:

Kris

Whitest Kid U'Know.
Name: Brick
Age: 15 (in human years :p) Or was he 30? Seriously, I forgot. He hasn't emailed me, in, you know, like forever.
Species: Like, a border colloie, which is a dog.

Appearance: Pupils that look in seperate directions. To try and cover this, he wears some ovally :)P) glasses, but all it does is zoom in on his ugly eyes. Of course he does not know this. Otherwise, he's a brownish-red border collie, with some white in there too. I mean, seriously. What's a border collie withou white?

Personality: He loves lamp. He is dim-witted and doesn't know what's going on half of the time. He thinks he is a weatherman and is always trying to predict it, but its always wrong or it comes out the opposite. Except for the time that he said the sun would melt. Actually he was wrong about that too, I remember now. He loves lamp. He likes to talk but he usually ends up saying stupid things. Unless he's talking to a girl. Because then, he's really, actually SMART. It sounds uber-weird, I know, but that's just the way he was, er, built. Remember:
HE LOVES LAMP.

History: He was a weatherman at the Channel 14353664657686 crew for 1 millimeter of a second. Because he predicted that it would be a, as he said, a "Meepy day with lots of shiny!!!! SHINY!!!! WHEEEEEEE KELLY CLARKSON!!" (We have not translated the last part yet.) He meant, "A nice day with lots of sunshine!" for all of you dummies out there. And I know you're there. I can see you, right there, staring in confusion.
Anyway...it turned out the opposite. There was a big tornado, and everyone who worked at the station died, except for him. Because, he's just cool like that and stuff. :D
So after that, he thought everybody was taking a nap, including the building, so he went to Somewhereouthereland and just, you know, lived and stuff. I mean, if he wasn't living there, he'd be dead. Well unless he moved. I can't remember the last time I heard from that dude. Must've been a couple weeks back, you know?
Anyways, just remember, he just lives out there. Somewhere. But he's probably going to have to leave for the Orbthingymajjiger and stuff.

Evil/Good/Neutral: Neutral, because he's too dumb to decide, and either sides would probably think he's too...you know...dumb to get in.

Will you pursue the orbs?: Meh, sure. He probably wouldn't know it, though.

If yes, why?: Because soup reminds him of the first time he saw lamp.

Last edited:

jigglyskitt

SNEAK ATTACK
Hmm, we're getting way too many pokemon. All the characters are turning out to just be psychotic pokemon. :<!

Change the character, Suicune Girl. We need more humans/animals/objects.

EDIT: Same for you, Brick.