• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Java will sinked!!! (Lol, I not want to change the title XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torosiken

This is a title.
It said JAVA (Indonesia) but not only Java but the world! All the world maybe can!!!

And the biggest why Java is because :
1. "Lumpur Lapindo"
2. a weird gas

I mean, here. World is near to ends! Is that true..?? And will Java sinked?!

Torosiken

This is a title.
*slap face*
I mean now some clues to make the end of the world.. didn't you notice..??

and what I mean with Java will sinked... is because there is :
1. Lumpur Lapindo
2. a strange gas with strange uh... what that's name ^^; forgot

this will also give a BIG. I mean BIG cause to world!

Haruka

Banned
No. I didn't notice. All I notice is someone with an exceedingly poor grasp of English trying to say something that Misc. doesn't care about in the least.

And oh god not another end of the world topic. Ugh. Just get out.

Orihime

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!
[IMG139]http://trackdayshots.com/posthosting/DoYouSpeakEnglish.gif[/IMG139]

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
I'm sorry Toro, but I think you've lost completely. :p

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
A mud flow/gas leak on a small Indonesian island caused by a mining is NOT going to do the following:

Blow up the world
Crack the world
Split the Earth in two
Summon Captian Planet
Or make the island of Java sink.

Java will still be there, except it will be covered in mud.

Last edited:

martianman40

LIKE A BOSS!
I think I can explain what he/she is talking about. Lapindo is a mining company that (I think) caused hot mud to gush up to the surface, more or less wrecking loads of homes.

Sorry mate, no one really cares here. And wasn't that deliberate/ due to ignorance anyway? It was a man-made incident, no other countries other than indonesia are dumb enough to do that.

what is this i dont even

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Oh, now I understand what you were talking about, but I think all that's gonna happen is the ground getting all muddy, which is technically a good thing. Mud=Fun.

Torosiken

This is a title.
I think I can explain what he/she is talking about. Lapindo is a mining company that (I think) caused hot mud to gush up to the surface, more or less wrecking loads of homes.

Sorry mate, no one really cares here. And wasn't that deliberate/ due to ignorance anyway? It was a man-made incident, no other countries other than indonesia are dumb enough to do that.
thanks XD a little like that.

And the mud inside the earth will decreased...

then earth will loss their.. uh.. what that again DX *shot bad grammar*

Last edited:

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
lol

Not only does the thread starter have a poor grasp over English, but they think the world will end because some city in Indonesia is gonna get a mud-facial.

just lol

Ipwnyou

java is a cool place. It has tsunamis and doesn't afraid of anything.

also inb4 mod

Last edited:

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
That's not theory, that's fact.

But it won't happen until 4 to 5 million years from now, so don't worry.

BTW, the Sun won't die. It'll become a red giant, engulf the 4 inner planets, boil the gas planets. Then, it will puff out most of the gas and form a planetary nebula and a white dwarf. There's your astronomy lesson for the day.

Go ahead and Google "the Sun's life cycle" if you don't believe me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.