• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

JB's Gen VI Tenacious Depot (Shinies, IV Breeding, and more)

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
I have a male Espurr with Own tempo and the spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31, it does not have the egg moves you are looking for though. Would you be interested?

Roughneck JB

I have jap adament female hawlucha 31/x/x/31/x/31 and timid male charmender x/x/31/31/31/31.
I would like to trade the 5iv bulbasaur with one of my pokemon(female pls)

I have one 5IV Female ready to go, so I can trade that for Hawlucha. :)

Hi, ;)

" - Any Non-English 5 or 6 IV pokemon "

I'm french so I can trade you this ;)

Are you interested by
- a modest Solosis, with Magic Guard, 31/X/31/31/31/31 ?
- a relaxed Duskull, with Memento as Egg Move, 31/31/31/X/31/00 ?
- a jolly Meditite, with Psycho Cut as Egg Move, 31/31/31/X/31/31 ?

I'll go with the Modest Solosis. Or if there's more than 1 pokemon you want, the Jolly Meditite too. What gender are they, by the way?

I have a male Espurr with Own tempo and the spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31, it does not have the egg moves you are looking for though. Would you be interested?

Still nice to have. What are you looking for in return?

Last edited:

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
I am interested in the fetchling with gale wings and the spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Alright I'll add you, wanna trade now?

Goupelin

You have the choice for the gender, I have both :)

Except for Meditite, I have it only in male now, but I can easily create a female if you want :)

Last edited:

Goupelin

So I would be interested by a Jolly Pinsir (with Moxie if you can) and a Timid Helioptile (with Dry Skin if you can).

I want them in female only if they are in a Pokeball and if they have the ability I've noticed. If not, I prefere they are male. :)

Solosis and Meditite are ready for trade ;)

Roughneck JB

So I would be interested by a Jolly Pinsir (with Moxie if you can) and a Timid Helioptile (with Dry Skin if you can).

I want them in female only if they are in a Pokeball and if they have the ability I've noticed. If not, I prefere they are male. :)

Solosis and Meditite are ready for trade ;)

Good, good. Helioptile, I can do fairly quickly, but Pinsir will take a bit of time since none of my Moxie ones are 5IV.
I'll be going out relatively soon, but I'll PM you either late tonight or tomorrow when I'm ready to trade :)

hawlucha ready for trade. my fc is 5343 9072 7244

Adding you now :)

GriffinTheGreat

Salamence Trainer
I can trade you M (Adamant) and F (Jolly) 5IV Absol pair with two of your choice of Battle Maison Items for a M + F 5IV Bulbasaur.

Roughneck JB

tks for the bulbasaur man

No worries, man. :D

I can trade you M (Adamant) and F (Jolly) 5IV Absol pair with two of your choice of Battle Maison Items for a M + F 5IV Bulbasaur.

That sounds great! Even better if they have Play Rough. If not, I can get around that.
As for Battle Maison items, I'm looking for Ability Capsules, but due to their cost, I'll only ask for one.

If this is fine with you, I'll PM you when the Bulbasaurs are ready :)

EDIT: First post updated with new Wants, and a new 5 IV pokemon

GriffinTheGreat

Salamence Trainer
No worries, man. :D

That sounds great! Even better if they have Play Rough. If not, I can get around that.
As for Battle Maison items, I'm looking for Ability Capsules, but due to their cost, I'll only ask for one.

If this is fine with you, I'll PM you when the Bulbasaurs are ready :)

EDIT: First post updated with new Wants, and a new 5 IV pokemon

Sounds great! Yeah, both of them have Play Rough/Megahorn/Baton Pass (the last two need to be remembered with a Heart Scale, though)