• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

JB's Gen VI Tenacious Depot (Shinies, IV Breeding, and more)

Roughneck JB

Edited first post with new 5 IV breeding project (Bunnelby)

Also, apologies to the people whose trade requests I haven't fulfilled yet. I was ridiculously busy last week, so the shop ended up being neglected.

KDsage

poke fan
i want your
Aron, Adamant, Rock Head, 31/31/31/31/31/31
offers
4iv relaxed or calm (M) Amaura
5iv adament or jolly (M)or(F) Bunnelby (with Huge Power) spikes egg move
5iv modest or rash (M) Squirtle with Aura Sphere & Dragon Pulse & auqa jet
thats right all 3, just pick the natures you want
info in sig

Roughneck JB

i want your
Aron, Adamant, Rock Head, 31/31/31/31/31/31
offers
4iv relaxed or calm (M) Amaura
5iv adament or jolly (M)or(F) Bunnelby (with Huge Power) spikes egg move
5iv modest or rash (M) Squirtle with Aura Sphere & Dragon Pulse & auqa jet
thats right all 3, just pick the natures you want
info in sig

I already have 5 IV Amaura & 5 IV Spikes Bunnelby, but if you have a 5 IV HA Female Squirtle in a Dive Ball, I'll trade the Aron for her.

UPDATE: Pinsir now comes with Moxie and its 3 best Egg Moves!

Yunidus

I got modest japanese poliwag (31/X/31/31/31/31)
However without HA.

Roughneck JB

My Adamant Moxie Gyarados 31/31/31/X/31/31 ITALIAN for your Bulbasaur, Modest, Chlorophyll, 31/31/31/31/31/31. Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Ingrain, Grasswhistle, Grassy Terrain

If it's Male, I accept! (I already have a 5 IV Japanese Charizard for breeding shiny Dragons)

I got modest japanese poliwag (31/X/31/31/31/31)
However without HA.

It'll still be useful for breeding if it's Male. What are you after in return?

Yunidus

If it's Male, I accept! (I already have a 5 IV Japanese Charizard for breeding shiny Dragons)

It'll still be useful for breeding if it's Male. What are you after in return?

Yeah it is male

A clorophyl Bulbasaur if you have it.

:)

Roughneck JB

Yeah it is male

A clorophyl Bulbasaur if you have it.

:)

We have a deal!

UPDATE - NOW AVAILABLE:

- Shiny Sawk (Sturdy)
- 5 IV Adamant Marill (Huge Power)
- 5 IV Timid Charmander (Solar Power)
- 5 IV Timid Froakie (Protean) [HP Ghost coming soon]
- 5 IV Modest Goomy (Gooey)

Phobos

The Collector
Can you breed the following:

Interested in: Shinx, 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (or flawless if you can)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts
PokeBall: Don't care
EggMoves: Night Slash || Ice Fang

And what would you want for it?

Roughneck JB

Can you breed the following:

Interested in: Shinx, 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (or flawless if you can)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Guts
PokeBall: Don't care
EggMoves: Night Slash || Ice Fang

And what would you want for it?

If you're able to supply me with, at the very least, a father/mother with the egg moves (IVs helpful, but not necessary), I could do it.
As for what I'd like, either a 5 IV pokemon I don't yet have (even better if foreign), or an Ability Capsule.

Phobos

The Collector
If you're able to supply me with, at the very least, a father/mother with the egg moves (IVs helpful, but not necessary), I could do it.
As for what I'd like, either a 5 IV pokemon I don't yet have (even better if foreign), or an Ability Capsule.

Aww, unfortunately I am not lucky enough to have a parent with egg moves or good IV's. :( It doesn't HAVE to have the egg moves, just thought it would be nice.

I have a 6 IV Furfrou, but I'm currently using it and it's not 100 yet. XD

Last edited:

Roughneck JB

Aww, unfortunately I am not lucky enough to have a parent with egg moves or good IV's. :( It doesn't HAVE to have the egg moves, just thought it would be nice.

I have a 6 IV Furfrou, but I'm currently using it and it's not 100 yet. XD

I'll look into how easy the egg moves are to obtain, then.
I actually already have a 5 IV Furfrou, though. Do you have anything else?

What offers could you make for Y Version Mega Evolution stones

Ranging from an HA to a 5 IV pokemon, depending on the stone. Most wanted is Charizardite Y

Phobos

The Collector
I'll look into how easy the egg moves are to obtain, then.
I actually already have a 5 IV Furfrou, though. Do you have anything else?

I have some 4-5 IV pokes, random pokemon with HA's and egg moves (unknown IV's), tons of items, mega stones from x and y, legendaries, etc. Other than that, I'm not sure what else I can offer. Would the cost be less if I asked for a slightly altered Kelfki instead?

are you willing to trade your shiny protean froakie for a pair of espurr 31/x/31/31/31/31 with trick and yawn?

Roughneck JB

I have some 4-5 IV pokes, random pokemon with HA's and egg moves (unknown IV's), tons of items, mega stones from x and y, legendaries, etc. Other than that, I'm not sure what else I can offer. Would the cost be less if I asked for a slightly altered Kelfki instead?

What other 5 IV pokemon do you have?

are you willing to trade your shiny protean froakie for a pair of espurr 31/x/31/31/31/31 with trick and yawn?

If one or both of them has Own Tempo, yes.

Phobos

The Collector
Gible (Sand Veil), Goomy (Gooey, modest), Mareep (Static), Torchic (Speed Boost), Honchkrow (Adamant, Moxie)

ScarletSnow

Valar Morghulis
Hi! I've seen you're looking for some flawless non-english pokémon.
So, I'm from Italy and I've a bunch of flawless pokémons ready for the trade (all with 5 ivs in the right places ;) ) I'm just interested in the adamant honedge (31/31/31/x/31/31) 'cause I'd like to breed a good shiny (so I also need to know from where are you exactly from)
I'll make you a quick list of what I have (for abilities and egg moves we'll see if you're interested): Calm Bulbasaur, Timid Charmander, Modest Vulpix, Jolly Diglett, Timid Abra, Calm Tentacool, Timid Gastly, Jolly Kangaskhan, Adamant Horsea, Bold Eevee, Relaxed Pineco (0 iv in speed), Jolly Larvitar, Adamant Torchic, Jolly Aron, Adamant Bagon, Bold Shellos, Adamant Riolu, Adamant Croagunk, Quiet Solosis (0 iv in speed), Relaxed Ferroseed (0 iv in speed), Modest Deino, Adamant Pancham, Adamant Inkay, Calm Skrelp, Calm Amaura, Adamant Hawlucha, Impish/Brave Phantump (0 iv in speed), Modest/Timid Noibat.
These are all ready for the trade, if you're not interested in any of them I also can breed some other else..
Let me know :v

Last edited:

Roughneck JB

Gible (Sand Veil), Goomy (Gooey, modest), Mareep (Static), Torchic (Speed Boost), Honchkrow (Adamant, Moxie)

You'll be delighted to know I've found the right Egg moves, so I can breed your Shinx after all! :)
I'll take a 5 IV Speed Boost Torchic in return

Hi! I've seen you're looking for some flawless non-english pokémon.
So, I'm from Italy and I've a bunch of flawless pokémons ready for the trade (all with 5 ivs in the right places ;) ) I'm just interested in the adamant honedge (31/31/31/x/31/31) 'cause I'd like to breed a good shiny (so I also need to know from where are you exactly from)
I'll make you a quick list of what I have (for abilities and egg moves we'll see if you're interested): Calm Bulbasaur, Timid Charmander, Modest Vulpix, Jolly Diglett, Timid Abra, Calm Tentacool, Timid Gastly, Jolly Kangaskhan, Adamant Horsea, Bold Eevee, Relaxed Pineco (0 iv in speed), Jolly Larvitar, Adamant Torchic, Jolly Aron, Adamant Bagon, Bold Shellos, Adamant Riolu, Adamant Croagunk, Quiet Solosis (0 iv in speed), Relaxed Ferroseed (0 iv in speed), Modest Deino, Adamant Pancham, Adamant Inkay, Calm Skrelp, Calm Amaura, Adamant Hawlucha, Impish/Brave Phantump (0 iv in speed), Modest/Timid Noibat.
These are all ready for the trade, if you're not interested in any of them I also can breed some other else..
Let me know :v

I should have a spare Adamant Honedge kicking around, actually! And I'm from Scotland, so MM should work on your game with my pokemon.
I'm having a hard time deciding, though. Can you tell me the abilities, genders & pokeballs of:
- Bold Eevee
- Jolly Kangaskhan
- Adamant Inkay
- Bold Shellos?