• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

JB's Gen VI Tenacious Depot (Shinies, IV Breeding, and more)

Aerius_Sygale

Crimson Wolf
Would you be willing to breed a shiny Tyrunt? The shiny Tyrantrum that comes from one looks even cooler than normal! :D And if yes, what might you want in return? Shiny Axew would be nice too, but yeah. <.<

Roughneck JB

Would you be willing to breed a shiny Tyrunt? The shiny Tyrantrum that comes from one looks even cooler than normal! :D And if yes, what might you want in return? Shiny Axew would be nice too, but yeah. <.<

I know. Her name's Wexter :p

But in all seriousness, I can't really take shiny requests since the time required is too unpredictable, and would interfere with every other breeding request.

Aerius_Sygale

Crimson Wolf
Fair enough, I just have the worst of luck trying to breed for shinies myself, only one I ever got being a shiny Aron. xP

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
JB, I have some 5iv Togepi I can give you. In return I would like a 5IV Yamask

Is that ok?

Roughneck JB

JB, I have some 5iv Togepi I can give you. In return I would like a 5IV Yamask

Is that ok?

Well, Yamask is becoming a popular one! :p

I'm not overly fussed about Togepi, I'm afraid. Suppose if any are Female and in a Premier Ball, though...

If not, do you have anything else?

UPDATES:
- Wants list now includes Pokebank Legendaries
- New 5 IV pokemon: Karrablast, with Drill Run & other Egg Moves

jesz_

Stay Sassy
Hello ^__^

I'm interested in your
- Mantyke, Relaxed, Swift Swim, Outstanding, Max HP, SAtk & SDef
- Froakie, Timid, Protean, Max Def

- Totodile, Adamant/Lonely, Torrent, 31/31/31/x/31/31. Egg Moves: Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Block (Pokeball)
- Gligar, Impish, Immunity, 31/31/31/x/31/31. (Luxury Ball)

From your list I can offer the following, just let me know if there's anything you might go for
Female (and/or male) Buneary 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Egg moves Ice Punch / Switcheroo / Fake Out / Encore (Love Ball)
Female (and/or male) Frillish 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Dive Ball or Pokeball)
Modest Rotoms (various 4-5IV spreads)

Eevees
1x Male Careful Adaptability 31/31/31/x/31/31 Wish (Luxury Ball)
1x JPN Male Modest Anticipation 31/x/31/x/31/31 Wish (Pokeball)
1x Female Modest Anticipation x/31/x/31/x/31 Wish (Pokeball)
1x Female Careful Anticipation 31/31/x/x/x/x Wish (Luxury Ball)

I don't expect perfect IVs for imperfect IVs, but hopefully we can work something out~

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Well, Yamask is becoming a popular one! :p

I'm not overly fussed about Togepi, I'm afraid. Suppose if any are Female and in a Premier Ball, though...

If not, do you have anything else?

UPDATES:
- Wants list now includes Pokebank Legendaries
- New 5 IV pokemon: Karrablast, with Drill Run & other Egg Moves

Sadly no...Im having trouble w/ breeding on my own... Its impossible to get a good iv snivy and phanpy eggs are trolling me like crazy

Roughneck JB

Hello ^__^

From your list I can offer the following, just let me know if there's anything you might go for
Female (and/or male) Buneary 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Egg moves Ice Punch / Switcheroo / Fake Out / Encore (Love Ball)
Female (and/or male) Frillish 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Dive Ball or Pokeball)
Modest Rotoms (various 4-5IV spreads)

Eevees
1x Male Careful Adaptability 31/31/31/x/31/31 Wish (Luxury Ball)
1x JPN Male Modest Anticipation 31/x/31/x/31/31 Wish (Pokeball)
1x Female Modest Anticipation x/31/x/31/x/31 Wish (Pokeball)
1x Female Careful Anticipation 31/31/x/x/x/x Wish (Luxury Ball)

I don't expect perfect IVs for imperfect IVs, but hopefully we can work something out~

Hello :)

I could do Totodile & Gligar for Buneary & Rotom (31/x/31/31/31/31, if you can)

jesz_

Stay Sassy
Hello :)

I could do Totodile & Gligar for Buneary & Rotom (31/x/31/31/31/31, if you can)

I have Buneary with that spread but currently all the Rotoms I have left are
x/31/31/31/31/31
31/31/x/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/x/31

If you have an imperfect Gligar that'd work out great x)

Roughneck JB

I have Buneary with that spread but currently all the Rotoms I have left are
x/31/31/31/31/31
31/31/x/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/x/31

If you have an imperfect Gligar that'd work out great x)

Ah. In that case, I'll take a female Dive Ball Frillish instead. I like Balls :p

Blubbor

Hi,
I am interested in a 6IV bulbasaur.

Would offer:
german 6IV male jolly gible with outrage
or
german 6IV male timid amaura

Roughneck JB

Hi,
I am interested in a 6IV bulbasaur.

Would offer:
german 6IV male jolly gible with outrage
or
german 6IV male timid amaura

I'll take the Amaura! :)
EDIT: Actually, wait. Amaura only covers one Egg group... Gible would probably be better

Sadly no...Im having trouble w/ breeding on my own... Its impossible to get a good iv snivy and phanpy eggs are trolling me like crazy

I know the feeling there. What are your parents like?

Last edited:

crazycarlos61

Checked your list and didn't see a scyther (adament w/tech.). I'd be willing to trade a 4iv "spitback" for one of your 4iv magikarps.

Last edited:

Roughneck JB

Checked your list and didn't see a scyther (adament w/tech.). I'd be willing to trade a 4iv "spitback" for one of your 4iv magikarps.

I actually have a spare 5 IV Magikarp in stock, so if you have a 5 IV Scyther, even better!

Update: 6 IV EEVEE with Wish, Yawn & Stored Power!! (5 IVs coming soon when I breed a decent F'ing Female one...)

Blubbor

Hi,
I am interested in your 6IV Pinsir would you like to trade it for a foreign 6IV male?

If so what egg groups would you need?

Roughneck JB

Hi,
I am interested in your 6IV Pinsir would you like to trade it for a foreign 6IV male?

If so what egg groups would you need?

Hello again! :p

Currently, the Egg Groups I still need foreign 6 IV Males for are... basically all except Monster & Dragon. :D
Flying, Amorphous, Water 1, Grass & Field are my highest priority right now (in order of preference). What do you have?