• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

JDMI012's Pokemon Marathon

jdmi012

In preparation for the release of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, I am going to play through 12 games in 9 months. These are full walkthroughs with every items and legendary pokemon. Now, I don't have any publicity for this yet but I would like to get started this week. See the video for details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0za3Z9Hi7c

I would greatly appreciate it if everyone would tune in. Once there is an audience of 30-60 I will officially start. The goal is to start by Feb. 14 but that is highly unlikely.