• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jealous?! She's mine! (ContestShipping)

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Well, ok I have accepted a dare placed upon me and here I am to present the outcome. I am very much aware there is possibly quite a bit of MayXMunchlax to this One-Shot, but I felt it was sort of neccessary. PG

@alteredegox: I dare you to write a Contestshipping one-shot in which Munchlax gets jealous of the attention she's giving Drew.[/QUOTE]

~~~​

Oh how I loved this scent. It was the sweet smell of the thing I loved more than anything in the whole wide world and I wouldn’t ask for anything more than this that I held in my hands. It was one of the most common things but when it was gently placed into my hands I couldn’t help but feel the excitement run through my veins. I was jumping for joy as I was given my one for the day. It was so soft I could have easily crushed it without any real effort, but what would be the point to breaking up such a wonderful gift. They gave me the gift so often, yet every time it always makes my heart flutter and I can feel the love and kindness they hold. I hold the gift up into the sun light as its sleekness only reflects the light of the sun. I loved it…my sweet, sweet Pokéblock.

But then there’s him. That…pretty boy Drew. How can she have fallen for him? I mean yes, he got to her before me but…I’m by her side whenever she needs somebody there for her, unlike Mr. Smart-*** here. We’re two days away from a contest when we actually have to show off just what we’ve been training for. So why does he feel he has to be showing off to my trainer, my May. I was ready to lash out as my May was cooing at just how cute Pretty-boy’s Butterfree was, and he just looks to her and flirts, he may not seem it but I can see it by the way he looks at her, the way he speaks, the way he touches her.

I felt my final nerve snap as I got up from my seat, swallowing the last few delicious, wonderfully made Pokéblock. Eating them all together only gave me a very strange taste, a mixture of sour and sweet, dry and spicy. I stomped my foot to get both of the human’s attention. I stood tall and puffed out my chest, glaring at the boy to show that I challenged him. He scoffed and threw his hand through his hair in that disgusting way. His Roserade stood up from its seat but that wasn’t what I wanted. I pointed up to the Pretty-boy, making it clear he was the one I wanted to fight.

“Very well then, I’d be more than happy.” The Pretty-boy slid his purple jacket off and his Roserade swiftly moved to catch it. Why would he want my May when he had this Roserade he could flirt with twenty four-seven.

“Munchlax, what do you think you’re doing?” My May asked, or more demanded. I looked to her and flinched when I saw that she was a little upset by what I was doing. My head suddenly snapped away uncontrollably as something hit me. I looked to the side and saw that Drew had already thrown a punch when I was distracted. I growled and threw my own fist right back at him, striking him in the gut. He doubled over and I got my clean shot, using my hefty weight to my advantage as I puffed out my stomach and swung the excess body fat to literally bounce him away from me. I took a few steps back to regain his lost balance as we glared to each other. “Both of you stop it!” We both snapped out of our glares and looked to my May who was clearly in distress. I stumbled a step forwards and I held up a hand for her to pull me back, the way she always did when I went too far, After she’d done it the first time, I felt that we always grew closer when this happened. I smiled and closed my eyes as I waited for the soft feel of her skin grabbing my wrist. However I didn’t feel the smooth skin of my May, only the wind as she rushed past me to Drew. I slowly opened my eyes and turned back to the Pretty-boy. My May was asking him if he was hurt, she didn’t seem to care that he had punched me too. I sighed and waddled back to my seat. My May hardly noticed that I had moved.

I faded out not too long after and slowly began to stuff myself again. What more could I do when my May was pampering a Pretty-boy who was just soaking up the attention, he loved it, he loved what I couldn’t get with him around. Around 7pm, an attendant came in to break up the training the two of them were doing in preparation for the contest tomorrow. I looked up and felt my heart sink. He did this every time! Gave her a rose, gave that sly smirk like he owned her. She was my May damn it!

Wait…something was wrong. Drew was leaving, and my May didn’t seem too please. I felt my need and hurried over to her. She seemed to sense my presence and crouched down to give me a hug. “I’m sorry Munchlax, I was sort of favouring Drew over you.” I gave her a soft nod to say I understood as she stood back up again. “It’s just…we’ve been through so much through Hoenn, Kanto and Johto, and as soon as the Grand Festival is over and done with, I don’t even know what’s going to happen. I mean…I’d love to still have Drew as my rival, but it feels like something has changed with him.” I looked up to my May a little stunned to see she had a very slight blush to her face. She opened her mouth to say something but shook her head before beginning to walk out. I hurried to catch up, leaving behind the few Pokéblock I had left.

We just went back to the hotel we were staying at. Skitty came to greet us in a very hyperactive manner that I was very much used to by now. She was crying out happily the moment the cat noticed us walking up as she looked out of the window, she even basically tackled my May the second the door handle was turned to open the door. As my May was laughing on the floor, I stepped inside to go and sit on the sofa. Skitty came rushing over to say her hello to me. I found this a little odd as my May and Skitty’s greetings lasted much longer than a few seconds usually. “I’ll…erm…be in my room guys.” My May said in a very awkward way, something was defiantly wrong but I could tell she didn’t want to talk so I just left her.

Hours passed and I fell asleep on the sofa, Skitty curled up in the table, purring gently to herself in her sleep. Blaziken was most likely in the extra room where we Pokémon were given our own beds to sleep in. Sadly Venusaur was too big so she had to stay in her ball. But Wartortle was happy to share a bed with me as we were both fairly short so we didn't get in one another’s way. I began to stir with the sound of a click of a door lock. I opened my eyes wearily to see my May answering the door…in nothing but a white T-shirt and underwear no less! I barely made out some much quietened apologies but then I saw the one thing I really didn’t want to see right now. Pretty-boy was touching my May’s tender cheeks with those hands he would touch every other girl that would squeal over him. It made me sick, but not so much as he pulled her into a kiss, though they never actually connected. I leant forwards in time to see both of them moving slowly closer together and closing their eyes. I then lost my balance and fell off the sofa causing a loud thump as the two co-ordinators turned to me blushing deeply in the almost pitch black darkness of the hotel room.

“I should go; I look forwards to seeing you again at the Grand Festival May.” I heard the Pretty-boy say as I struggled to stand back up in my very sleepy and shocked state. My May, kissing that Pretty-boy.

“Alright Drew.” My May’s voice was shaky, she was obviously shocked herself by what had just occurred….or was she? The door closed and my May walked over, trying to avoid the sleeping Skitty’s swaying tail as she helped me up. She smiled that sweet smile that I just loved as she picked me up like I was nothing but a stuffed Teddiursa and carried me to the bed. Wartortle awoke as the light from the room shone into the room, but it also meant I wouldn’t have fallen asleep on the fluffy tail. I at first thought my May would just leave me, but she crawled into bed with me and Wartortle. She may be falling for that Pretty-boy, but she’d better not ever forget that she’s my May before anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexiebee88

Bleeding Black Rose
wow sooo cute i loved the part where Drew and munchlax fought. my fave part tho waz wen she answered the door in her underwear. i am a contestshipper all the way but still, munchlax and may does have its apeals, especially in this story. good luck with other stories :)

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
wow sooo cute i loved the part where Drew and munchlax fought. my fave part tho waz wen she answered the door in her underwear. i am a contestshipper all the way but still, munchlax and may does have its apeals, especially in this story. good luck with other stories :)

To be honest, I don't really like many anime ships (with exception of Abilityshipping) and contestshipping hasn't always been a favourite of mine, though I'm glad I took that dare and did it because I've grown a small liking for it now. I'm thinking, I just might take this on further to make it a chapter fic though I'm still undecided.

crissy111

Contestshipper
Um... Where's your rating? The story is okay, and I dont think you would want it closed just because of not adding a rating.

HarukaShuu

I'm confused o_O
XD Nice fic ;D
Details were great
I loved how in the end, May and Drew got together, but poor Munchlax XD

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
XD Nice fic ;D
Details were great
I loved how in the end, May and Drew got together, but poor Munchlax XD

well I never mentioned that they actually got together, though I beleive it is implied.

Um... Where's your rating? The story is okay, and I dont think you would want it closed just because of not adding a rating.

oh yes, sorry, but...I'm not too sure on what the rating this would go under :/