• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jelly's little shop

What should I do for my shop?

• Learn to RNG

Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Learn to clone

Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Do shiny hunt

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Do gem and evo stone hunt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add DWs

Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Add berrys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More egg moves

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Add a banner

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Have giveaways

Votes: 26 27.4%
  • Add trade ratio

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
just a random kind of service idea. maybe just to hold a poke for those with like 1ds? kinda could help....in return you could clone that or something.
and if that could be done, i have 4pokes i need held. and i have a shiny pidgeot that could be cloned.
sorry for the bother if this does haha.

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Added abanner and some thing new in both want and offerings.

Yambo

Intrested in your shiny japanese ditto

offering shiny Breloom ev trained

Serah Farron

The Guardian Reaper
im interested in your shiny poochyena Lv1 flawness UT. I can offer anything in my sig and many items you need, except stones

~Kurou

to see you smile
Hey im interested in this:
poochyena Lv1 flawness UT with sucker punch me first
How about a shiny flawless UT lvl1 tepig with superpower?

jellywolffy

<Hunting
Pokemons waiting for a good home.

A few new one added.

Last edited:

truevillany

MY shiny UT Flawless Shiny adamant scizor for your japanese flawless japanese ditto.

Also offering my fully trained lvl 100 timid Rotom-W Semiflawless (HP Fire 70) ev'd in 252 sp att 252 4 sp def 252 spd (bred myself!) and my fully trained lvl 100 Bold Blissey w/ aromatherapy and seismic toss ev'd in 252 hp 252 def 4 sp def

Skorge

The High Priest
Ill give you some evolution stones, heart scales, and/or a master ball for your Roggenrola Lv 12 (UT) (HP Fight 66) and a Houndour.