• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jenny or Joy?

Let the masses decide.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Oookay, since things are quite redundant over here in polls, I decided to pose that eternal question asked so many times by the master of fickle flirtation himself.

Which of the two sexy civil service workers do you prefer?

Last edited:

taitofan

Stalker!
I've been a naughty girl Officer, handcuff me please. <3

PDL

disenchanted
Nurse Joy! awesome! :D

plus the fact that there are multpile copies of them make it even more awesome...

and I had her in my sig for a while...

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Jenny>>>>>>>>>>Joy. Be decent and don't ask me why, though. D:

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
I'm about as confused as Brock on this...they're both pretty, so it's no wonder he goes goo-goo for both of them!

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Jenny.

For some reason I get turned on by hot cops more than hot nurses.

But that also has to do with the fact that Jenny is just physically more attractive than Joy. I really like Jenny's hair style, that's a plus. Also her dub voice is hot.

I kind of hate it that Joy appears in the series a hell of a lot more than Jenny, but that's because of all the countless Pokemon Center's we've seen.

Meh, I'd rather have Nurse May than Nurse Joy tending my wounds.

Jenny. Hands down. :D

I just find her hotter, and her hair is similar to that of Whitney's. Plus, she shows more leg, which is always a big plus. :D

Both are cute, though. Joy even more so. I just prefer Jenny... :)

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
FlamingRuby said:
I'm about as confused as Brock on this.
Very well put.

I really don't want to choose between them. If I HAD to choose, I would choose Jenny. I have nothing against Joy, believe me, but there's something about Jenny that just makes her sexier than the red-haired nurse. Her clothes are tighter, she shows much more leg, she can pull the lipstick-look off (with amazing results), and I agree with Cybercubed, her dub voice is WAY sexier than Joy's. Plus, it's become a proven fact that Pokemon girls with blue hair are always hotter than the rest (Jenny, Marina from the Orange Islands, the ninja girl from the recent Bonsly episode, etc.), so it has to be Jenny.

M

Michiko

Jenny! I like Joy because is nice but Jenny is... Jenny^^
She is very tough and isn't damn girly ;P I adore her personality. Jenny is an inteligent, smart, helpful and sometimes angry woman XD Joy is still kawaii, she is much different from crazy Jenny XD

Medea

Excalibur
Jenny

...I just feel that since the journey began in Hoenn, she hasn't been on as much IMO. I think I feel this way because Joy is always in every contest episode and has been given so much of the spotlight. So I'm giving my vote to the gal who throws those bums in jail...Officer Jenny!

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Jenny me guesses. I don't quist know why. Maybe it will come to me later.

Mizu Kasumi

The Mist
I dunno... I guess I like how Nurse Joy looks cuter, but Officer Jenny's pretty cool. Plus, she has a more exciting character to me.

GonbeTR

Banned
Even if Jenny is way sexier than Joy I prefer Joy because she looks more calm, generous and sweethearted. If we compared their apparances, I would choose Jeny. However I give more importance to her personality. I don't mean that Jenny is a bad women but she is more severe.

SteveAnime

Jenny Fan
I like Officer Jenny, she look Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.