• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jeremy 'Z' Trade shop of wonders

Hiya Jeremy, just posting back here to remind you of our HUGE pending trade. As well as bumping the thread. If you can't remember what our trade was, I'll just post it again.
My:
PCNYd Flygon
PCNYd Salamence
Shiny flawless Flygon w/ Outrage, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch
Shiny Kor Sinjoh Ruins Palkia(Non-Redis)
Shiny Groudon
Shiny flawless Kyogre (Timid)
Shiny flawless Palkia (Timid)
Shiny near-flawless Rayquaza (Adamant)
Shiny near-flawless Tepig (Timid, HP Electric 70, Jap)
Shiny near-flawless Oshawott (Modest, HP Fire 70)
Shiny near-flawless Snivy (Timid, HP Electric 70)
Pokemon Center Shaymin
NOK Deoxys
Your:
Kor event Hydreigon
Kor event Golurk
Kor Movie Arceus
Shiny Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno(NFT)
Birthday Charmander
Concert Chatot
Toys 'R' Us AURA Mew
Mikena Pichu
Battle Series Arcanine(if it's not Jolly-natured)
Shiny Abra, Machop, Bidoof, Shinx and Ponyta
Thanks Jeremy :)

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Jeremy Z Would you trade that shiny modest abra for my naive mewtwo its lv 80 nicknamed Mew'sClone from the cerulean face on my soulsilver game
My friendcode for black is 1506 9172 2956 trainer name is Eminem PM me if your interested

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I'm interested in ur Shiny Manaphy and Shiny Zapdos. I can offer u a Japanese Movie 14 Victini Adamant Nature, Spr2012 Reshiram Jolly Nature, Shiny Ev Train Flawless Aerodactyl Adamant Nature, Ev Train Hippowdon, 2012May Darkrai Rash Nature, Fall2010 Mew Bashful Nature,Tru Manaphy Mild Nature and Tru Shaymin Mild Nature. Let me know if u are interested.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Janta’s shiny Japanese Golurk, shiny Far Away Island Mew, shiny Ranger Manaphy , shiny Darkrai, Shiny Shaymin, Shiny Regigigas, UT Shiny Zapdos , Moltres, Articuno, Mesprit UT I am interested in these shinies I have a shiny attack forme deoxys with 455 attack 422 sp.atk lv100 brave might be EV Trained I am going to have to have someone Pokecheck it though I also have a shiny cloned timid mewtwo to trade according to my cloner with Pokecheck it is real it is lv73 I also have a shiny terrakion I trained to lv50 for WiFi battles it may be a serious nature PM or VM me when you get this and If you want either the terrakion, mewtwo, orif I Pokecheck it the deoxys I have no use for them sadly

Last edited:

soundxfury

I'm interested in your AURA Mew and 10th Anniv Concert Chatot. I've got a shiny Kyurem and shiny Virizion.