1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Jessie’s Mimikyu’s Breakdown?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by MiloticTwins, Apr 12, 2018.

1. MiloticTwins

MiloticTwins Well-Known Member

Say, do you think that Jessie's Mimikyu will suffer its breakdown?

2. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

What exactly do you mean? Like that its cloth thingy will come off and we'll see what it looks like?

3. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris What a pain to relax...

Until it murders someone, tries to hide its crime, and Phoenix Wright indicts the thing in court.

Zipper4242 likes this.
  4. MiloticTwins

MiloticTwins Well-Known Member

I meant that Pikachu have used Thunderbolt to electrocute and then burn Mimikyu off cloth thingy into holes, causing it to suffer its breakdown by fighting to destroy Pikachu for its revenge on him in its dim-wittedly raging mood if so.

5. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris What a pain to relax...

Kind of too late for that after there was a whole episode trying to replace its rag.

6. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

Musashi's Mimikkyu will never get proper revenge regardless, and frankly, Mimikkyu's grudge on Pikachu is so one-sided that I find the whole thing to be a simple gag, except that it isn't funny from my point of view.

LilligantLewis likes this.
  7. Zyar

Zyar Unknown Member

Writers just don't know how to develop rivalries properly these days or just don't care. Has Pikachu had a rivalry with another pokémon in the last series? There'd be potential in the Mimikyu-Pikachu front, but it doesn't seem like they want to do anything with it aside from keeping it as a gag.

8. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

The closest thing to a one-on-one rivalry Pikachu's actually had with another Pokémon is Trip's Snivy/Servine/Serperior. Paul's Elekid could have been setting up for it, but they gave Infernape the kill at the end.