• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jessie. <3

Hellu~ :3 I've done... heh, something different. I made a trainer x3. That trainer is called Jessie. Jessie's from the Pokémon Animé. She works with Team Rocket. C+C please ^^. Don't edit without my permission, by the way ;3. <~

JessieD.png

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
Okay, here goes..

Jessie looks great yeah, but the hand that holds out the pokeball looks waaaaaaaaaay too stretched or something. It's oddly long too. Shading looks good, but I can't seem to locate the light source. :/ And that odd arm lacks shading too. And her other arm looks like it's clutching it's butt. x_____x;;

So basically that's what I think. You're a great spriter though, and I know you can improve. ;x

Mirage.Mew

It's a good beginning, but it doesn't quite look complete yet.

My main problem is with the outlining, which is primarily black. I am no master of outlining, I admit, but maybe adding some other shades to the outline would make it look better.

You may also want to work on the hand holding the Pokeball. It looks like the Pokeball is an extension of her arm, since a hand isn't very visible. Perhaps looking at the D/P trainer sprites would help you to get an idea of how to better sprite a hand holding a Pokeball.

Depite my suggestions, your sprite really is not bad. It has a lot of potential, and if improved, I think it will look really good. ^_^ Remember, in my opinion at least, Trainer sprites are some of the most difficult ones to scratch. I alwys have a hard time on them. You've made it this far, through the hardest part of getting an outline, and it only needs a few adjustments to be great. =)

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
I think it just needs a little more shading really. Shading for sprites are more then just two shades maybe 4 or 5.

Don Patch

Beginning Trainer
It's an okay sprite, but it could really use some improvement. As stated before, the light source is undefine-able. Her left leg (to our right) could really be reshaded. The way it is currently shaded describes the light coming from her front, which it should really be from the top left corner. Also, as previously mentioned, the Pokéball looks as if it is an extension of her hand, rather than being an object in it. What you could do, is sprite her hand first, with the imprint of the Pokéball in it, then overlay the Pokéball on top. Now, her shape is pretty decent, but she looks bulemic (not the good kind). Try giving her a little more mass, but not too much. About her left arm, it kinda looks like it is a malignant growth of her left one. Try adding something (maybe an outline) to distinguish between the two. Speaking of that general area, the way her outstretched arm is sprited, it really messes with her shirt. Try adding a more distinguished outline to her arm, and try and resprite her shirt.

Overall, an okay sprite that could be better.

EDIT: Oh, forgot one thing. Instead of making many threads, try making one and stick to it. Just because it falls to the second page does not mean it is dead. :)

mielad2

Ohnoez!! OMG HELP!!!
Everyone has problems with shadings don't worry.
The thing that bugs me is Jessies hair.. It mostly has some kind of lines in it even in the Anime maybe you could edit with that?