• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jessie and James = Stupid

Crasher

Why doesn't Jessie and James catch strong pokemon the pokeball way, not the net way, and use them against ash? I mean, the same old pokemon every single show gets boring.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Because TR are idiots. If you doubt this, listen to one of Meowth's fantasies about why Giovanni would LOVE a certain common pokemon.

And because the writers are stupider than Jessie is.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Maybe because ANY wild pokemon could beat all of their Pokemon.
Any Pokemon worth catching can break out of a pokeball without weakening.
I already thought of the ultimate formula to make Team Rocket a serious no-nonsense threat.
Instead of wasting every cent they have on USELESS robots, they should use their boss connections to get a sack full of masterballs. (Duh!!!!) Team Rocket have followed Ash all his trainer life, if they had a bag full of masterballs they could have like every legendary in the world. (And anything else they want.)

Gold10

Enigmatic Unknown
They are incapable of obtaining powerful Pokemon

plus the Pokemon they got were powerful but recieved the ultimate punishment, being the ones caught by TR

Liberty4Pokemon

Vogue to the Music
Because it would show that Jessie and James are good, decent Pokémon trainers just like Ash and the gang, and we can't have little kids seeing any of that, now can we? :rolleyes:

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Because they can't be stronger than Ash. They occasionally get some uber powered Pokemon but they don't stay. I don't find them annoying at all. They will be weak but if they werent there there would be no madness, no chaos, and no annoying over played catchphase every episode.

Princess Reina

lalala....
Because they are stupid. If I was them I would catch some wild pokemon to the pokeballs. I would give up with Pikachu because it belongs to Ash and isnt really that rare. I would catch my own. Rockets dont use brains or they use them but their brains are little like a pip.

Flake

Lord of the Odd
In defence of Team Rocket, I'd have to say that they are not stupid. They are indeed quite the opposite. How else can they afford to continuously finance all those giant robots they end up driving or building? Another thing - Dont you think if the boss knew of their continued incompitence (i.e every episode) they'd have been sacked or at least pulled off active duty or something - They must have some insanely clever way of limiting what the boss hears of them.

Also how easy do you think it is to track 3 kids in a whole country without the latest in GPS tracking. They certainly dont use their pokemon to hunt Ash and Pikachu, yet they can still find them each episode.

Besides, do you think that maybe Ash's pokemon are so powerful ( despite not evolving ) because they have battled TR so much. Everyone knows that there is not a lot of experence in a defeat.

I think Team Rocket are just unlucky geniuses.

zeno48

Zaker!
They have strong pokemon. They are just pathetic trainers that's all. They need to train more and stop wasting all there money lol. I'm surprised they are not bankrupt or wanted by now.

uber gon

Accept Change
Because they can't be stronger than Ash. They occasionally get some uber powered Pokemon but they don't stay. I don't find them annoying at all. They will be weak but if they werent there there would be no madness, no chaos, and no annoying over played catchphase every episode.

No catchphrases would be good, however.

Heracross

Custom User Title
When Musashi's Habunake was first shown in early Houen, it was presented as powerful. Of course this quickly degraded into being blasted off by a single attack. You could give them any pokémon, and I guarantee the same thing would happen.

Igloo

PinsirUsedGroundTime
The reason for their weak Pokémon is that they don't battle well, and the reason that they don't battle well is that, if they actually won against Ash they'd come off as a serious threat, when in reality they're meant to be easily vanquishable comic relief/plot devices.

Last edited: