• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jessie&Ash Shippers Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Ok now I didn't know the name of the ship so I just put Ash and Jessie's names from Pokemon in the title of my thread to not confuse any one. I support many Ash ships, this is another one I support. I hope this doesn't get Jamed&Jessie shippers peeved, but I just wanted to make this topic, and haev been wanting to for a while. Any who any one support them together? I think its cute.

Steffrox

de cold & de sorrow
interesting, hnmm i can't think of what it would be called, sorry, i don't even know if this ship has a name? probably does but i dunno it, not very helpful i know soz. i can't think of one reason why these two would get together, but good for bringing it to peoples attention

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Steffrox said:
interesting, hnmm i can't think of what it would be called, sorry, i don't even know if this ship has a name? probably does but i dunno it, not very helpful i know soz. i can't think of one reason why these two would get together, but good for bringing it to peoples attention

Well I figure they've been together this whole time. Just for different ambitions and different ways. But they will always be together at heart :]

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
This is called "charlieboyshipping" or something, I think.An Ash and Jessie shipping is too...exotic for me, but I think is interesting.Any hints about this?Because I don't remember.

Faerie

MONS
It's called "Redshipping." You should check this thread for shipping names.

Anyhow, I haven't ever given any thought to this shipping; however, it sounds interesting. Although I do support Rocketshipping, I do so very loosely.

dannyphantomhott said:
I hope this doesn't get Jamed&Jessie shippers peeved
Ahh, don't worry. Trust me, there are other shippings that get people much more peeved than this one.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Glad RockettShippers won't mind this thread. And thanks for posting name. Does any one have shippy images of them together?

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Nnnh. Well, it's certainly better than a lot of the crap people have been trying to pass off as ships. I'm surprised this doesn't have more supporters, actually.

Reminds me of my version of Enjolras/Grantaire....^^; "RAR I H8 J00." "...omgm33nie. but i stil luff u!!11"

Ampris

Slip slidin'
dannyphantomhott said:
I hope this doesn't get James&Jessie shippers peeved

Heh, I'm not too bothered by this ship, my biggest thing is that I tend not to like Ash ships. Actually, this one's better than several of his more popular ones i.e. Advanceshipping, Respectshipping, and possibly Pokeshipping, but I'm partial to Bayleef or Pikashipping myself:)

I don't really think that this would work, though, since they act so similar in a very bad way, and they might end up killing each other trying to be in charge.
If you like it though, keep on supporting it and don't be put off because you think other shippers might object.

Steffrox

de cold & de sorrow
~Ampris~ said:
Heh, I'm not too bothered by this ship, my biggest thing is that I tend not to like Ash ships. Actually, this one's better than several of his more popular ones i.e. Advanceshipping, Respectshipping, and possibly Pokeshipping, but I'm partial to Bayleef or Pikashipping myself:)

I don't really think that this would work, though, since they act so similar in a very bad way, and they might end up killing each other trying to be in charge.
If you like it though, keep on supporting it and don't be put off because you think other shippers might object.

Yeah i agree with you, this ship doesn't bother me (as a rocketshipper) cos there isn't any real proof, its just cute and i'm totally cool with ppl liking it, i don't liking when ppl get all annoyed about shippings that clash with there shippings cos then their shipping obviously hasn't got enough background (if that made any sence).

K

Keppeshuh

I don't know, the fact that it's kind of pedophillic bothers me a little.

JESSY REVERSE PEDOPHILE WATCH OUT ASH

taitofan

Stalker!
Oddly enough, I like this ship. I like KojirouxSatoshi more, but I still like it.

I read a MusashixSatoshi fic once upon a time that kept refering to Musashi as only "the redhead" for the whole fic until the very end. Man, were the pokeshippers who'd thought it was Kasumi ticked off... I decided at that very moment that redshipping was cool. X3

However, other than a very H piece of Japanese fanart I saw a while back, I haven't seen much else for the couple. =/

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
Thank you for some images, I'd post but I don't know of a site to get images off. And yah I understand why its weird to some, and agian glad Rockettshippers are not bothered by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.