• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jessie+Fantina. <333~.xO;

hiiiiiiiiii. :B

It's me, again :3. I'm kind of back with new things and yeah : D. As always, c+c.

otherone-1.png

That's Jessie, in her contest outfit x33. It looks pretty cool, to me. People keep on saying that her arms look weird, though ;_;. <~ And to be honest, they look fine, to me. D:"

UGLY.png

That's Fantina. : ) Well, it's Fantina with a different outfit+different hair. My friend told me that her face looks weird XDD;. But I'd like to get another opinion :*. So yeah. I'm proud of this, actually ^^~

tnx@you for your time. <3 -hugs-

Last edited:

~Lucario Master~

The arm isn't the problem on Jessie, its the butterfly glasses. They could use some AA to make them smoother. Its good, but I think that would make it better.

And your friend is right about Fantina's face. The outline is pretty good, but the face takes away from the quality of the rest of the sprite.

Northern Lights

[BritishSarcasm]
the face does look strange, it just lacks detail i guess, also the hair line ... very simple; try to add little spikes where the hair goes further down the forehead.

Then the fist her first finger, the line curves round, my first finger division line certainly doesn't do that when i look at it in a mirror, take off that one pixel that makes it looked cruved and it'll be fine.

I commented on the Jessie one before over MSN, again the mask lacks detail, try more shading or add a lighter tone to make it look shiny 8D.

Cubone's Mother

The Hero has come...
These look great, but there are a few things on the second one. I think you should make the lines for her fingers longer and more noticeable. Also, shouldn't the Mismagius hat thing be pointing in the same direction she is? Or is it the other way on purpose? There should be some shading on the hair that would be under the hat. Try to make the shading for the hair on the hatless one more detailed and with more shades, like you did with the Jessie one.

Alright... x3 So mainly, the problem is Fantina's hair+fingers... k ^^. Well, I added a little bit of shading, bellow the hat, and yeah. <~ I also made her fingers look more noticeable : ). I didn't change the hatless one, though, since I prefer the one with a hat : D. lol. ":3

wowowoowow.png

And about her hat, Cubone's Mother... does it really matter if the hat's on the good/wrong side XD?

But anyway, tnx@all of you, people. C:

Well,I love the jessie one but the fantina one is not that great D:

Whats wrong you ask?It doesn't look a whole lot like her.

You should try to shape the elbow going to her hat a little more pointier.Speaking of that,Jessie elbow looks fine.If you fix the elbow and touch up the fingers a tiny bit fantina would look better ^^.Also you might want to put the hat a tiny bit down more.These are all suggestions that you might want to think about ^^.

You should try to shape the elbow going to her hat a little more pointier.Speaking of that,Jessie elbow looks fine.If you fix the elbow and touch up the fingers a tiny bit fantina would look better ^^.Also you might want to put the hat a tiny bit down more.These are all suggestions that you might want to think about ^^.

k~ I'll see.

I changed her fingers, again. XDD;;; They looked like paws, according to ~Lucario Master~. : D So yeah~

wowowoowow-1.png

Angelic Pika

i stalk you
HAI VAVA :)

Jesse: To me the hair and the shading on the arm looks off. The hair looks roughly done to me, well maybe it's just me though. I have no suggestions for the arm, it's just that the shading looks off [it's just me though]

Fantina: o___<; Hairline, small facial features, the shoulder part, the hands, the hat. You need a lot more fixing to do with this one. The hairline looks to simple, the facial features [especially the eyes] look too small in comparison to the face, the shoulder part looks twisted/doesn't look right, the hands still look like paws [try spriting the fingers one by one?], the hat doesn't face the right angle. But yeah, you can do it Vava! I KNOW YOU CAN XD;;

Fantina: o___<; Hairline, small facial features, the shoulder part, the hands, the hat. You need a lot more fixing to do with this one. The hairline looks to simple, the facial features [especially the eyes] look too small in comparison to the face, the shoulder part looks twisted/doesn't look right, the hands still look like paws [try spriting the fingers one by one?], the hat doesn't face the right angle. But yeah, you can do it Vava! I KNOW YOU CAN XD;;

So... ~> the lack of details is the main problem. k : D. I'll see what I can do, but thanks for commenting, pupu. :3

Last edited: