• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jessie VS James! A Battlefield of Love and Truth!! (1074)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Funny thing is, neither Lillie nor Gladion's pokemon took much damage, with umbreon shrugging off a Z-Move like it was nothing and Shiron not having a scratch on her after Lillie caught her

Plus, Shiron never actually fainted, so...why was this battle called off?
no swirly eyes doesnt mean a pokemon isnt down. It wasnt called off

Red and Blue

Too bad Lillie didn't have the Soul Heart before the League. She might of put up a better fight with Magearna on her side

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Even though in the anime some characters are totally unrelated to their game roles, I observed that this episode had a few game trial captains facing off against each other…

vikavolt vs ribombee was a nice aerial battle and I wish Mina had been the victor. Was not expecting to hear the XY battle themes so much in this tourney.

gengar vs marowak was entertaining as well and like others have said, marowak being unable to move and gengar taking marowak’s bone were good things. As well as going inside Gengar to retrieve it.

Jessie vs James it one of the most pointless battles I’ve ever seen in a competition of this kind and it was totally unnecessary. It was even weirder than the episode is named after it? Why? It has no narrative weight whatsoever. Still perplexing that they couldn’t use their slots for other characters.

Lillie vs Gladion wasn’t interesting to watch and like another poster said, using Magearna against Umbreon would’ve been a more interesting choice indeed, while also having a clear type advantage. Sadly she had not been awaken by this point.