• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jessie Vs. James

Who would win in a pokemon battle?

• James

Votes: 31 81.6%
  • Jessie

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Who would win in a pokemon battle Kojiro or Musashi?
lol, I can see the battle starting out with their strongest pokemon:
Carnivine vs. Seviper
with seviper winning, then cacnea comes out and owns seviper with a sanstorm
Cacnea vs. Dustox
Cacnea pwns once again and KO's dustox... then wobbufett comes and counters what ever cacnea does... then as the last battle:
Mime Jr. vs. Wobbufett!!!!
LOL, I honestly don't know who would win this battle... But due to my favoritism... Mime Jr. would win by teeter dancing and tickling! XD

bobthemonkey

I make it up as I go
jesse has better pokemon but shed have a freakout mid battle

Cenzo

Red: True Master
In Sweet Baby James, he cleans Jessie's clock. James all the way.

WarthogDemon

<-- La Foam
Jessie, but it would involve her sacrificing what little dignity she has left.

Medea

Excalibur
I say James can whup her! Honestly, I think James has a much better handle in a battle. But I won't count Jessie out yet since she is doing pretty good for herself in a battle (by taking James's pokemon during a contest).

well ist kind of hard to choose because iv seen both in battle and they both do farly well but Jesse has better pokemon but if James was controling Jesses pokemon he would win because hes the better trainer.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
James, he knows more about pokemon and he loves his pokemon better than Jessie. Jessie doesn't even know how to use Wobba correctly, otherwise she would probably win.

Arbok

aka Arbok
Yeah, in the 'Sweet Baby James' episode he punished Jessie, so I vote James. James knows how to handle with Pokémon, even if they're still a bit weak. :/

daksunt

my vote is for james, since he actually battles better than jessie however in a contest battle jessie might have the upper advantage

Pikalover

Ahh, true love ^_^
James has always been better with Pokemon, so he gets my vote ^_^

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
James would easily win. Considering that Mime Jr. learns Confusion, Psybeam and Psychic, it would probably be able to take out Seviper as well.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
James is much better than Jessie.... and James has a good attitude...
They're going to have a draw..
Mime Jr. vs. Wobbuffet
Mime Jr. used Tickle, Wobbuffet fainted..
Mime Jr. vs. Dustox
Mime Jr. is playing, Dustox used Confusion, Mime Jr. fainted..
Cacnea vs. Dustox
Dustox used Confusion, Dustox's attack missed, Cacnea used Pin Missile, Dustox fainted..
Cacnea vs. Seviper
Cacnea hugged James, Seviper used Poison Tail, Cacnea fainted..
Carnivine vs. Seviper
Carnivine Bites James in the head...Seviper used Poison Tail..Carnivine evaded the attack..James is badly poisoned...James Fainted..
Carnivine Bites Jessie in the head...Seviper used Wrap...Carnivine evaded the attack...Jessie is wrapped by Seviper...Carnivine used Bullet Seed..Seviper evaded the attack.. Jessie is hitted five times...Jessie fainted..
Carnivine Bites Meowth in the whole body...Carnivine used Spit Up..Seviper used Poison Tail...The Attacks Collided....Carnivine, Seviper, Meowth fainted...
and

Team Rocket's Blasting Off Again!

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
James!!! without jesse...he may even get succesful in catching pokemon...

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Hm...tough choice, but james he'd make a better trainer and Jessie a better coordinator