• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jessie's newest replacements

RagTag

Shroomin'
Every Region Jessie and James get new pokemon and release their old ones.James is giving his cacnea to gardenia,so it's only a matter of time before Jessie loses her dustox and seviper.This leaves me to wonder what jessie's new pokemon will be. I'm guessing that her battler will be a stunky, and gligar as her other pokemon.This is based mostly on the fact that Jessie usualy Gets poison Pokemon and James gets grass types.

RagTag

Shroomin'
They change their pokemon every new region so..

Last edited:

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Im guessing Dustox will infact be released but Sulviper is here to stay. Mmm. Jessie does need Stunky.

Leon

Theyv'e never released all their pokemon in a new region.

For exapmle Johto, where Jessie had a trade, and James didn't get rid of Victreebel till near the end.

Dustox needs to go IMO, it's been with Jess for way too long, and doesn't really serve much purpose other than contests, where it isn't really that great to begin with. As for a new pokemon, she should get a Stunky, or possibly a Skorupi.

RagTag

Shroomin'
Theyv'e never released all their pokemon in a new region.

For exapmle Johto, where Jessie had a trade, and James didn't get rid of Victreebel till near the end.

Dustox needs to go IMO, it's been with Jess for way too long, and doesn't really serve much purpose other than contests, where it isn't really that great to begin with. As for a new pokemon, she should get a Stunky, or possibly a Skorupi.

You've got a point but I still hope she loses seviper bacause I've never really liked seviper,and your right dustox does need to go.

buneary dude

I can see Jessie getting rid of Dustox, but I wouldn't care if that happened. Dustox is barely shown. But Jessie would only get a Seviper if there was another snake Pokemon. Which there isn't so it won't happen. I hope in the fifth generation region that Seviper would evolve. If there would be a Seviper evolution. I'd want that because I hate it when Pokemon leave.

qwerty2263

The Hat > You.
Dustox could be givin to arron, assuming ash faces the E4.

phantom1113

Not a random nub
I can see Jessie getting rid of Dustox, but I wouldn't care if that happened. Dustox is barely shown. But Jessie would only get a Seviper if there was another snake Pokemon. Which there isn't so it won't happen. I hope in the fifth generation region that Seviper would evolve. If there would be a Seviper evolution. I'd want that because I hate it when Pokemon leave.

whats wrong with seviper now? its already cool

HoennMaster

I doubt Jessie will get rid of Seviper, she doesn't have to get rid of her pokémon. Honestly I hope she sends it home, wherever that happens to be.

Rudol Ichiga

The chosen one
I hate it when they get rid of pokemon, to replace them for new ones...

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Stunky is the only pokemon I see fitting Jesse, as Skorupi is more of a James pokemon to me.