• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jiggly

JelloApocalypse

Gooey Destruction
And not the puff kind.

I'm JelloApocalypse. An apocalypse of Jello. I plan to destroy the world in an ultimate rain of fiery molds of lime flavored gelatin. Really not a bad way to go, when you think about it. You get a nice, healthy, low-calorie meal as a last-minute snack.

And it will indeed be the last minute, as my wave of destruction will shatter time itself, casting the universe into chaos. All with then collapse on itself and implode, creating the biggest black hole in the history of creation, which I will use as a coffee machine.

But for now I think I'll just talk about pokemon for a while.

Toodles.

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the forums!

Very unique introduction. You got a smile out of me :) Read the rules please and VM/PM me if you have any questions.

celibi88

robochu=win
i'm scared :(
hope you have fun

Sassy Cat

Aw, are you sure lime is the only flavor? I'm quite fond of strawberries, you see. ;3;

Anyways, welcome! n_n

7evenLord

Avid Trader
May I ask safety from you JelloApocalypse because I'm a ditto kinda like jello right?
*hires an army of gulpin and snorlax* CHARGE!

Visual

Nine one six ~
Scary...
Welcome to SPPF, by the way! =D

HookShot

Shiny get!
What an entry. Disturbing and satisfying all at the same time.
And welcome aboard the SPPF Express! Enjoy your trip!

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
And not the puff kind.

I'm JelloApocalypse. An apocalypse of Jello. I plan to destroy the world in an ultimate rain of fiery molds of lime flavored gelatin. Really not a bad way to go, when you think about it. You get a nice, healthy, low-calorie meal as a last-minute snack.

And it will indeed be the last minute, as my wave of destruction will shatter time itself, casting the universe into chaos. All with then collapse on itself and implode, creating the biggest black hole in the history of creation, which I will use as a coffee machine.

But for now I think I'll just talk about pokemon for a while.

Toodles.

Haha your gonna have fun on the forums. ^^

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Don't get banned, and read the rules

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Welcome to the forums! ~
I hope you will have fun,and me and you become friends some time....