• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jighery's Amazing Trade Shop

Which shiny do you think I should get?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Espeon

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kyrem 67

hi would you trade a zoura with egg moves counter and sucker punch for your japanese dw jolteon
ps:dont mind clones
pps: pm me

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
I'll trade my shiny latios lv.100 timid 4 your shiny liepard and my shiny darkrai shiny lv.100 jp for your shiny tympole

Now that, is a crazy trade that I will have to refuse because it is unfair towards you. Of course I do want those pokemon, yet my are normal shinies and yours are lvl 100 shiny legendaries. If you have any normal shinies (I read your signautre I know you do) that you are willing to trade, then we may try to work out a trade.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Now that, is a crazy trade that I will have to refuse because it is unfair towards you. Of course I do want those pokemon, yet my are normal shinies and yours are lvl 100 shiny legendaries. If you have any normal shinies (I read your signautre I know you do) that you are willing to trade, then we may try to work out a trade.

what normal shinies would u want?

Really I don't mind what normal shinies they are, as long as one has a good color change and the other doesn't have to be so well.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Really I don't mind what normal shinies they are, as long as one has a good color change and the other doesn't have to be so well.

how about shiny electivre, shiny abamasnow, shiny corsola, shiny milotic, shiny pelipper, shiny luxray, or shiny luxio?

Ok, so lava I got on my game this morning and found out I traded tympole the other day(forgot to fix the thread). I still have Liepard though so how about Shiny Liepard for Shiny Milotic?

YoshiKart64

The event has started. It will go on til Monday so ask for the chance if you want it.

What pokemon is part of the event this weekend? Hope I'm not being silly and have missed it obviously noted in the thread...

Anywho, I would indeed like to enter for a chance to win it.

It's right below the trade shop. It has all the other information but I will just tell you it's a smeargle with Spacial Rend/Judgement/Roar of Time/Shadow Force.

MinuPlus1

Legendary Person
Can we trade a lv. 1 Zorua for a lv. 1 Diglett?

Event is all most over. Looks like Yoshi might just win by default :)

@Minu Ok I just need to get an egg for it and I will be ready.

toawest1

Pokemon Trainer
"I want said pokemon"

spike241

I want a chance for the Super Move Smeargle!

Mateorafa

The Crobat Flyer
I can give a zoura(any nature) for a shiny rayquaza.

Well first off, I don't have one at the moment. I said I was soft reseting. And secondly, do you know how unfair that trade is?! A shiny legendary for a normal pokemon.

Mateorafa

The Crobat Flyer
Sorry.Thought you were desperate.