• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jighery's Amazing Trade Shop

Which shiny do you think I should get?

• Vaporeon

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Espeon

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm interested in your Smr2010 Jirachi and shiny Audino (if it's UT). CMT~ c;

Well the shiny Audino is being negotiated but the SMR2010 Jirachi is open for trade. It's UT so don't worry. Now I read your shop. How bad do you want the event?

How about that Birth Island Deoxys? (BTW I just checked and learned I need to Poketransfer the Jirachi but I still have it UT)

Edit: Just sent it over :)

Last edited:

Vandslaux

Gah, why isn't there a questions thread here. ._.

Anyways, I'm thinking of opening an egg move pokemon shop. Could you give me some insight on popular egg moves? The only I can think of are:
Mach Punch + Drain Punch Timburr
Stealth Rock + Spikes Ferroseed
Dark Pulse Deino
Dark Pulse Zorua

Well you could always check the main site and see what eggmoves you can do there. I do eggmoves every now and then but not a lot.

Dakilla455

Darkrai
Your Arceaus for my shiny Rayquaza

abrar14

Statter Master
im interested in your win2011 entei and suicuine. check my shop and see if anything interests you

I read you can RNG flawless pokemon. Can you RNG me a flawless Dratini/dragonair/Dragonite and a Flawless Squirtle? PS the win2011 Entei would be the one you use for the event I believe.