• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jindai and Registeel. lolwut

psilocybin

I return! +crowd groans+ Hush!

Just posting a doodle that I'm going to seriously color later on sometime.
Not much to say. Jindai has a deformed, yet somewhat sexy hand. Registeel looks retarded. And this whole picture is too shiny. wtfff
I'm on a Ji~ndai~ high~ Or something. +coughs+ I'll stfu up now and post the picture.

jindaiandthesomewhatsexymutatedhand.jpg

T

Tygerwolf

Wow this looks awsome O_O! The shading and color choice is perfect...He looks shiny :3 *pokes* I also like his hand...but I cant seem to draw them myself so I understand how hard it is to draw hands...such a wonderful pic ^_^ Keep up the awsome art!

~Tyger-san

T

tykario

Wow. That's actually really cool as it is, I didn't even think it was actual fan art until I read what you had to say about. Loving the pop art feel, use of line, and basic colour scheme. Brown is just too awesome a colour to be as under-used as it is. =\
Oh, and yeah, once you pointed it out, his hand is a somewhat disturbing, but eh, the rest is tops.

S

Someone

Dude that is sooo cool. XD I love Jindai's expression , he actually look sexeh there. XDDDD Congratulations! XDDDD

Minako

オタク
My God XD I Psilogasmed, Regigasmed and Jindaigasmed all at once, that can't be healthy. </oversharing>

I love this. Jindai is the sex, especially in your style. ;D I already spazzed to you on MSN about the... Whiteness. XD +shuts up+

You do such nifty retro-art. It's perfect for JinJin. wtf

P

PorkYouPine

What what wha~aaa~at?

... He's got something goin' on with that there Registeel, I just *know* it.

psilocybin

PorkYouPine said:
What what wha~aaa~at?

... He's got something goin' on with that there Registeel, I just *know* it.

8D YES! We all do~!

And thank you all for the comments! Much appreciated!

Irene

Rather bizarre
+dies+

IS THIS SPAM?

And... uhm, no, I don't really have anything else to say. Just....
+hotretrolove+

psilocybin

XD

Jindai spreads much hotretrolove~ ... That came out more obscene than I intended.

IS THIS FANSERVICE? +shot+

Irene

Rather bizarre
psilocybin said:
XD

Jindai spreads much hotretrolove~ ... That came out more obscene than I intended.

IS THIS FANSERVICE? +shot+

Yes! And... yes. ;379;

Faerie

MONS
*slaps people that groaned* Never thought I'd do that.
:eek: And I thought Jindai was ugly.
God, psilo, you can convince anyone to change their mind. I even rofled at the EniHii picture you drew. You need to draw more often. Or make a fanart website if you don't already have one. O____O;;
Anywas, the shading and lighting is superb, not to mention the lineart. You are one of the best artists I've seen. xO

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Hot guy, yes. Except he's Noland's boyfriend. :3

Wtf revived topic. .....and I don't remember the shinies being there, wut.

psilocybin

Thanks for the comments! ^^

Yeah, this is certainly old, but I felt I had to respond to the nice comments, so yeah. Thank you~!

... Oos, they've always been there. A few people I showed it to thought it was semen. D:

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
You're a ***. Stop posting unless you post something that makes sense.

AND LEAVE POOR MORTY ALONE FOR GODSAKE. If he's YOUR bishie, no wonder he smokes weed.