• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jiraball

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
don't be so quick to judge me yet.this is where the comic will go.so anyway i shall officially start my manga here on this page.this is for those people who over the years helped support me in alot of ways.this is for all of those who follow Jesus Christ.for my friends:aaron,jordan,kristin,shelby,stormey,chosen_one258,peanut and all of those who helped me out with all of what is on this forum.note:this is rated 17+ due to nudity,blood and gore,strong fantasy violence and mild language.

rules:post anything sexual here and ur out of here.there is no sex scandal here so if you are the type of reader who is searching for a erotic story,that shall not happen ever.so go somewhere else!>[

Psychic

Really and truly
Moving to the appropriate section, since Fan Fiction is for actual stories, works of fiction, not comics. XP

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.