• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jirachi Event USA

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
:( I'm sad I live no where near a gamestop and I wont be going untill march 14th to pick up my HG and that is a day after:(

I dont get it why cant they extend the day by one? then more people like me can get it. oh well hopefully they give it out over wi-fi.

halloweenghost

:( I'm sad I live no where near a gamestop and I wont be going untill march 14th to pick up my HG and that is a day after:(

I dont get it why cant they extend the day by one? then more people like me can get it. oh well hopefully they give it out over wi-fi.

Well when you get there try it.. maybe the people at your store will leave it on for the day if not maybe ask if they can turn it on?

Luckster

LET THE MUSIC PLAY!~
Got three Jirachi. One will be sent to my friend in the Netherlands as soon as she comes online. It's too bad she can never get Event Pokemon where she is. Good thing she has me! 8D Saving a Mild Natured one for myself and the last one will be for trading later I suppose.

elite ralf

I just wanna express how surprised, grateful and happy I am our fellow members here have been willingly and whole-heartedly offering their gamestop jirachi for me, as I have stated before my lame reason why I can't make it to the event. thank you very much for all who have given me their jirachi. I'm just pretty bewildered there are still many people out there who's willing to share their happiness to somebody they don't even know personally. once again, thank you so much...

Cerex

I only need one, but I might as well get one for each of the games (D/P/Pt). Possibly trade the other two to folks who can't get it for another legendary, like maybe the special Pichu that I missed. (Though if worse comes to worse I can always use my action replay to get that Pichu.)

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Well when you get there try it.. maybe the people at your store will leave it on for the day if not maybe ask if they can turn it on?

Yah I guess that I should try that but I doubt that they would turn it on just for one person but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I am gonna help my friends out and take their games to gamestop this weekend and get them Jirachi. Luckly one of my friends will let me keep a Jirachi so I should be getting more :D

Just got back from GameStop after getting some time off. I SR'd until I got a Modest though I haven't saved yet as I don't know which nature I want exactly... I was shooting for Jolly but when I saw the Modest nature I thought, "well that isn't TOO bad..." Decision, decisions.

I just picked this up from the green dude in the PokeMart...

385.png

Jirachi
Timid
31/31/31/30/30/31
Hidden Power Ground 70
L5 UT
Wish / Confusion / Rest / Draco Meteor

BAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAA!

8 Soft Resets and 4 Nature/IV combos later. BAM! Exactly what I wanted. :p

[edit] why are images off here?!

Last edited: