• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jirachi Lead: OU

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
Hey Everyone, this is my Second Team that I have put up for review here. It is a team that focuses on Hax to bring in Pokemon that can demolish. Here we go.

Jirachi @Leftovers
Serene Grace
Careful (+Special Defense -Special Attack)
252 HP 252 Sp. D 4 Attack
Stealth Rock
Iron Head
Thunder Wave
Calm Mind

This is my Specially Defensive Jirachi with Stealth Rocks (For Obvious Reasons) and the T-Wave and Iron Head for a Para-Flinching Duo. I am not sure if I should keep Calm Mind for Wish for Support or not.

Gliscor @Life Orb
Poison Heal
Impish (+Defense -Special Attack)
252 HP 252 Defense 4 Speed
Ice Fang
Swords Dance
Toxic
Earthquake

Typical Defensive Gliscor Set, takes hits, spreads Poison, Swords Dance then Attack. There is nothing else to it.

Conkeldurr @Flame Orb
Guts
Adamant (You Know what it does)
252 HP 252 Attack 4 Speed
Drain Punch
Mach Punch/Bulk Up
Payback/Mach Punch
Stone Edge

Ok, so I have no idea if I should run this as a Revenge Killer or if I should run it as a Bulk Up set without Payback or Mach Punch. But, I run this set to take hits then hit hard, due to no investment in Speed. Conkeldurr is Physically Bulky, so I can take most Physical hits then attack, with the HP investment.

Gengar @Life Orb
Levitate
Modest (YOU KNOW WHAT IT DOES)
252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Psychic
Focus Blast

This is my Gengar set. It is common, so I sub up then attack. Not much else to it.

Latias @White Herb
Levitate
Modest
128 HP 252 Special Attack 128 Speed
Surf
Calm Mind
Draco Meteor
Psyshock

My Latias with Draco Meteor. White Herb to recover from the Special Attack loss, and Psyshock to hit Chansey/Blissey effectively. And No, I will not consider changing this to Latios because Latias is bulkier. Surf for coverage in the rain, but I want some suggestions on what to change that 2.

Well, I do not have a Pokemon 6 that I think would work effectively with this team. Edit: I NEED AN ICE RESIST If you have any suggestions, please come forward. Thanks Everyone!

Last edited:

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Hmm... Try Thundurus. It has priority T-Wave and Taunt, both of which can help your team a LOT. It also has use as a good special setup sweeper.
(please rate my team in my sig!)

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
Hmm... Try Thundurus. It has priority T-Wave and Taunt, both of which can help your team a LOT. It also has use as a good special setup sweeper.
(please rate my team in my sig!)

I have to much weakness to Ice already! Just thinking about it... I should put an Ice resist as the last spot....

hallstromjr

Boston Celtic
Heatran my friend. You've got Ground resists which help it nicely. You could try bulky Tran:

Heatran @Leftovers
Modest
252 HP, 252 SpA, 4 SpD
Stealth Rock
Hidden Power Ice
Fire Blast/Flamethrower
Earth Power

Thats the set I generally run with Heatran. Provides excellent coverage, and entry hazards. Can take a couple hits, and dish them out very well, and provides a 4x Ice resist.

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
Heatran my friend. You've got Ground resists which help it nicely. You could try bulky Tran:

Heatran @Leftovers
Modest
252 HP, 252 SpA, 4 SpD
Stealth Rock
Hidden Power Ice
Fire Blast/Flamethrower
Earth Power

Thats the set I generally run with Heatran. Provides excellent coverage, and entry hazards. Can take a couple hits, and dish them out very well, and provides a 4x Ice resist.

Ahhh ok. I have never ran a Heatran set like this one, but I have ran a Sub Protect Torment set. Thank you.

hallstromjr

Boston Celtic
Ahhh ok. I have never ran a Heatran set like this one, but I have ran a Sub Protect Torment set. Thank you.

I thought it fit in perfectly with your team. I'm a bit of an oddball on my sets that I use.

Conkeldurr @Flame Orb
Guts
Adamant (You Know what it does)
252 HP 252 Attack 4 Speed
Drain Punch
Mach Punch/Bulk Up
Payback/Mach Punch
Stone Edge
Bad chocie, your supposed to switch into toxic with duurrrrppppp, so use leftover instead to heal off the damage

For your Gliscor, protect is better than toxic, helps iwth PH

hallstromjr

Boston Celtic
Bad chocie, your supposed to switch into toxic with duurrrrppppp, so use leftover instead to heal off the damage

For your Gliscor, protect is better than toxic, helps iwth PH

His Gliscor is for attacking, not stalling.

And his Conkeldurr is perfectly fine. Why would you take off the Flame Orb?